Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 553. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
There is a specific thread about price speculation. Why this post is not moderated?
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
Ok, let them sell like there will not be tomorrow for Komodo  Wink
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I want give a tip to all the seller. Remove your orders, rise your komodo price.
Grin Grin Grin Grin
You're pretty funny!!!
I want give a tip to all the seller. Remove your orders, rise your komodo price.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
I will give a tip to all the dumpers,buy again or cry for always  Cheesy
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
komodo will hit 1/10 from ico price, its on the way to there, sorry guys for holding this coin, better you spent your money and go to comodo land ,

seems that you have a crystal ball  Cheesy

Crystal balls shatter rather easily, don't they Smiley?

fmz89, if you want anyone to take your prediction a bit seriously, maybe you could try providing some arguments for it.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
komodo will hit 1/10 from ico price, its on the way to there, sorry guys for holding this coin, better you spent your money and go to comodo land ,
seems that you have a crystal ball  Cheesy
thx for ppl angry buying all those to 9,9k nice
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
seems that you have a crystal ball  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
Zcash and Dash are shooting up pretty fast the last couple of days. I wonder if any of this will help KMD price eventually?   It is just sitting there and dropping and seems like no one cares.   But could double or triple in a day out of nowhere, so I'm not selling my KMD at these prices.  Of course it could also continue to trend downwards, and it's a calculated risk, like all investments.
Dash adoption has grown recently
Here is only the merchants list https://www.dash.org/merchants/
Till now Komodo adoption is to rise PoS interests, and to trade - that probably ends with a no-staking/no-adoption but throw.
Maybe someone will prefer Komodo to Dash when stealth transactions will be available.
Yeah, Komodo has different roadmap than Dash. Komodo Platform as a whole is huge,I believe it has potential to become the Alibaba of cryptocurrency. EasyDEX and PAX alone once they're fully implemented, It will make sure that KMD will always be on demand.
Zcash and Dash are shooting up pretty fast the last couple of days. I wonder if any of this will help KMD price eventually?   It is just sitting there and dropping and seems like no one cares.   But could double or triple in a day out of nowhere, so I'm not selling my KMD at these prices.  Of course it could also continue to trend downwards, and it's a calculated risk, like all investments.
Dash adoption has grown recently
Here is only the merchants list https://www.dash.org/merchants/
Till now Komodo adoption is to rise PoS interests, and to trade - that probably ends with a no-staking/no-adoption but throw.
Maybe someone will prefer Komodo to Dash when stealth transactions will be available.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Zcash and Dash are shooting up pretty fast the last couple of days. I wonder if any of this will help KMD price eventually?   It is just sitting there and dropping and seems like no one cares.   But could double or triple in a day out of nowhere, so I'm not selling my KMD at these prices.  Of course it could also continue to trend downwards, and it's a calculated risk, like all investments.
Hopefully KMD will follow.
The only relation is with Zcash, in Komodo privacy. But until Komodo's enthusiasts will be less then Komodo 'just traders' will follow this trend.

Way to contribute:
- Help in debugging process and technical infrastructure
- Keep enter capitals in the market
- Spread your enthusiasm for Komodo, so that others people will join and buy Komodo. This include any way: by talking with friends, parents, joining chats, spamming, writing, editing... Any Smiley

Word-of-Mouth is one of the most effective ways to on-board new users to the Komodo Platform.  As more and more releases come out there will be something for almost everyone who has an inkling of interest in the crypto sphere.
Zcash and Dash are shooting up pretty fast the last couple of days. I wonder if any of this will help KMD price eventually?   It is just sitting there and dropping and seems like no one cares.   But could double or triple in a day out of nowhere, so I'm not selling my KMD at these prices.  Of course it could also continue to trend downwards, and it's a calculated risk, like all investments.
The only relation is with Zcash, in Komodo privacy. But until Komodo's enthusiasts will be less then Komodo 'just traders' will follow this trend.

Way to contribute:
- Help in debugging process and technical infrastructure
- Keep enter capitals in the market
- Spread your enthusiasm for Komodo, so that others people will join and buy Komodo. This include any way: by talking with friends, parents, joining chats, spamming, writing, editing... Any Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Is there a new version of the windows wallet yet? Somehow I can't fully synced the wallet. I will give another try. Can someone upload the blockchain for everyone ti share?
Activity: 581
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
so there is somebody bidding for 500k KMD at 1 satoshi, 726142 KMD at 3 satoshi , 796805 KMD at 200 satoshi , 665000 KMD at 750 satoshi , there you go ,your mystery 2.5m KMD fake buy on bittrex.

The balances you see in the distribution chart are available balances so those 2.5 million Komodos are actually owned by an address, so potentially can be placed on sell orders (not buy orders).
thanks , I see it now, Could be an exchange, but I will have my btc ready to buy some of those at cheap price. 

Don't worry, it'll get a lot cheaper from here.
Activity: 632
so there is somebody bidding for 500k KMD at 1 satoshi, 726142 KMD at 3 satoshi , 796805 KMD at 200 satoshi , 665000 KMD at 750 satoshi , there you go ,your mystery 2.5m KMD fake buy on bittrex.

The balances you see in the distribution chart are available balances so those 2.5 million Komodos are actually owned by an address, so potentially can be placed on sell orders (not buy orders).
thanks , I see it now, Could be an exchange, but I will have my btc ready to buy some of those at cheap price. 
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
All the people that swapped btcd and received REVS. You are all losing them aren't you?

No, we are not.

How would you view your REVS asset and receive the dividends then?

When the Iguana wallet is done, you will be able to see your REVS using the same key as with KMD. Patience is the key word here:

"REVS will be the reference dPoW client chain and so it will allow others to easily create dPoW secured chains just by forking the assetchains repo and creating a new coin via command line. Of course the changes made to the assetchains code to support dPoW can also be implemented into any other blockchain.

The way REVS will be distributed is to an end of bundle BTCD snapshot right after the end of ICO. All BTCD addresses with a balance will receive a corresponding amount of REVS. You just need to importprivkey and you will have access to the REVS.

After REVS is distributed, then one of the first things will be getting easyDEX support for it, so you will be able to directly trade it for all the iguana supported currencies.

However, please keep in mind that KMD dPoW is always the highest priority, so getting that deployed will happen first. In parallel, there are GUI developments happening and I am not speaking about any of those as I am deep in the core. There could well be some GUI releases also, but you would have to ask others about the timing of installers, GUI, etc."
Jump to: