Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 555. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
I feel sorry for those ICO investors, the price is 60% of ICO price who invested in bitcoin. Komodo will be next project like JL777's previous projects, the investors continue losing money, they learnt many times before, but still failed. You should learn more from this time, maybe he won't have one more ICO in this year, but maybe one in next year, who know? Before 2020, I think he will at least have another ICO, let us see.   Wink
Don't feel sorry for them because when they invested in ICO, btc was almost half the price.
So it is same whether you buy now or during ICO.

BTC investors invested in bitcoin, so calculate profit/loss must be in bitcoin, not fiat. Earning in fiat is not the excuse or placebo of bitcoin losses. If you keep bitcoin and didn't invest in KMD, no doubt you wouldn't lose any bitcoins.

Try accumulating the amount of KMD that some of the whales are holding and let's see where you take the price on your own...   Roll Eyes

I don't understand why some people will always refer to Whales when a price of a coin is dumping. In the case of Komodo the whales are the BTCD holder because they got free KMD at a ratio of 1BTCD to 50KMD what a deal

BTCD was 0.003 btc, so the price of BTCD swap was 6000 sat, it seems that BTCD swap whales will dump more, because the current price is still higher than their swap price. R.I.P. for ICO investors.

Originally BTCD was worth nothing, so BTCD holders that swapped are already infinity % up so can dump to 1 sat and still make a killing.
legendary
Activity: 1428

Try accumulating the amount of KMD that some of the whales are holding and let's see where you take the price on your own...   Roll Eyes

I don't understand why some people will always refer to Whales when a price of a coin is dumping. In the case of Komodo the whales are the BTCD holder because they got free KMD at a ratio of 1BTCD to 50KMD what a deal

They did not get free KMD. BTCD holders were going to have the tech that James envisioned, but as time went on the vision changed and superior code was used.

Without the original supporters there would be no KMD today.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I feel sorry for those ICO investors, the price is 60% of ICO price who invested in bitcoin. Komodo will be next project like JL777's previous projects, the investors continue losing money, they learnt many times before, but still failed. You should learn more from this time, maybe he won't have one more ICO in this year, but maybe one in next year, who know? Before 2020, I think he will at least have another ICO, let us see.   Wink
Don't feel sorry for them because when they invested in ICO, btc was almost half the price.

BTC investors invested in bitcoin, so calculate profit/loss must be in bitcoin, not fiat. Earning in fiat is not the excuse or placebo of bitcoin losses. If you keep bitcoin and didn't invest in KMD, no doubt you wouldn't lose any bitcoins.

Try accumulating the amount of KMD that some of the whales are holding and let's see where you take the price on your own...   Roll Eyes

BTCD was 0.003 btc, so the price of BTCD swap was 6000 sat, it seems that BTCD swap whales will dump more, because the current price is still higher than their swap price. R.I.P. for ICO investors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 282
Merit: 260
It's normal a dump guys,not panic
legendary
Activity: 854
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
All the people that swapped btcd and received REVS. You are all losing them aren't you?

what do you mean?
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Keep buying, I like cheap Komodo coin, dump now, I want your cheap coins, fishes.  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
All the people that swapped btcd and received REVS. You are all losing them aren't you?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
So, reconsidering my first option to send them directly to bittrex. I saw that nobody asked about this before, but I found difficulty from the 4th step forward, because on my "payout" tab, there were no "skip" or "instruction" and what worries me even more is I have a "you have 0 KMD to payout" sentence. Is that normal (I am not sure if it is related to the "you will not see your balance on ico site" issue)? And what should I do in order to be able to send them to bittrex? Please advise.

Here is the screenshot from "my side"

https://snag.gy/KQhFBU.jpg (sorry, seems I can't upload them to tinypic)

If it says that you balance is 0 KMD, then that means you already did a payout.

Go to the front page and you will see the investment/deposit and withdrawal/payout history. Use one of our explorers (like kpx.io) to checkout if your balance is in your own address.

But I haven't cash out yet, the withdrawal column is still empty and according to kpx.io, it also never send any funds out.

https://snag.gy/rwT6nm.jpg

Did you invest during the ICO or swap BTCD? If not, then the balance is zero.

If you did, then you should see your investments in the dashboard. You can PM me further info about how you invested, etc.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
So, reconsidering my first option to send them directly to bittrex. I saw that nobody asked about this before, but I found difficulty from the 4th step forward, because on my "payout" tab, there were no "skip" or "instruction" and what worries me even more is I have a "you have 0 KMD to payout" sentence. Is that normal (I am not sure if it is related to the "you will not see your balance on ico site" issue)? And what should I do in order to be able to send them to bittrex? Please advise.

Go to the front page and you will see the investment/deposit and withdrawal/payout history. Use one of our explorers (like kpx.io) to checkout if your balance is in your own address.

But I haven't cash out yet, the withdrawal column is still empty and according to kpx.io, it also never send any funds out.

https://snag.gy/rwT6nm.jpg
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Hey,
Issued my payout over a month ago.
When logging into Iguana, I enter my seed from my KMD ico page as my "wallet seed" to log in and check my balance ect, but nothing shows in the balance area..
Any help on what im doing wrong?
Thanks!

You can check your balance from a KMD explorer such as kpx.io or kmd.explorer.supernet.org, type your KMD address and you will see its balance.

Iguana will function a lot better once we publish the new version this week.

Just wanted to let you know I've updated https://kmd.suprnova.cc to the latest version of the wallet already as I had some questions about it.

Thank you!

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
It looks like I sent kmd to my ico page.
https://kpx.io/accounts/RSXBDSmt7rsPJNg4Cy6tVZCQRyWv2oRmdq

But it does not appear in my wallet.

Is this normal? It's been 12 hours since.

I will be glad if you help me .

You cannot make a deposit to the ICO site, it's not a wallet. You will have to use the Iguana app to access your funds. Login with the seed and you will see them.

Just be aware that the current version 0.1.4 has many bugs. Next version is coming at the end of this week. If you have any problems the best way to get help is through our Slack.

https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

Hi, I have some ICO KOMODO'S, Can I just send them from ICO site to bittrex?
How to send your KMD to an exchange

- go to 'home' tab
- click 'use exsisting KMD address'
- input the deposit KMD address you got from an exchange
- Now that you have the correct KMD address you can proceed to the 'payout' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'
- Follow instructions and confirm the withdrawal

Warning: make sure you are doing the withdrawal to a correct address! Once we send out the KMD there is no way to retrieve it.
~snip~

Thanks for explainig.
I made the withdrawel from ICO site 2 hours ago, but it still says "pending outgoing". How long does it take?

Scanning through the few pages since my last post and it seems that the solution to fix the 32-bit incompatibility is not really out there yet and will be available around the end of this week, am I right?

Activity: 716
Merit: 500
The rise of KMD will be in any moment,remember Hodl  

It's also under ICO price, which is probably good entry point

Really? what was the lowest ICO price possible in BTC?

Not exactly sure but with bounties into play I think it was somewhere near 10ksats per kmd I think it's a lil higher than that
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
The rise of KMD will be in any moment,remember Hodl  

It's also under ICO price, which is probably good entry point

Really? what was the lowest ICO price possible in BTC?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Just wanted to let you know I've updated https://kmd.suprnova.cc to the latest version of the wallet already as I had some questions about it.
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
As I wrote, it is just an example to get an idea what I mean. I do not thing it looks like an highschool macot, however it is much better than the current one.

I see that my post has sadly not caused a discussion about this issues.

That looks like a high school mascot.  lol
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hey,
Issued my payout over a month ago.
When logging into Iguana, I enter my seed from my KMD ico page as my "wallet seed" to log in and check my balance ect, but nothing shows in the balance area..
Any help on what im doing wrong?
Thanks!

It seem the Iguana wallet is having some connection problem right now....i suggest to try again later when the wallet is ok.

I thinks the new more stable Iguana wallet update will be release this week...so i'm looking forward to the upgrade  Smiley

Jump to: