Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 556. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hey,
Issued my payout over a month ago.
When logging into Iguana, I enter my seed from my KMD ico page as my "wallet seed" to log in and check my balance ect, but nothing shows in the balance area..
Any help on what im doing wrong?
Thanks!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The rise of KMD will be in any moment,remember Hodl  

It's also under ICO price, which is probably good entry point

You are right. And I am buying some cheap KMD.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260

yes,is the "Master" point
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
In the process of syncing  the new wallet. I assume that the 12 word passphrase that was generated on the ICO site (https://ico.komodoplatform.com/) is the 'seed' referred to in 'import one seed' in the Wallet drop down menu. Is that correct. Thanks.

This functionality is not available yet as stated in release notes. It will be available in the next release version.

Noted - thanks Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I foresee that komodogoers will not be able to move their coins out of the ico addy. All those KMD piled up in the ico wallet will be withdrawn by komodo scammer to his proprietary address so its safe to say bye to ur kmd and bitcoins. This all turns out to be quite a mundane ruse since it allows a scammer behind komodo to perpetrate massive scam on a large scale without resorting to elaborate techniques.

Been smoking the good stuff huh? Sounds like you don't even know how the tech works. You do realize the following points don't you?

1. Most have already received the "payout"
2. Most KMD are already "moved" to wallets.
3. "Coins" don't really exist in "wallets", they exist as code on the blockchain. There is nothing "in" your wallet.
4. Wallets are simply a way to show your record by reading it from the blockchain.

So, either your working for some other project that didn't have the funds to hire an intelligent human being to FUD KMD or, you are simply a hopeless low life.

Activity: 227
project is moving well, polo soon?
when polo

irrelevant, DEX will be available soon then exchanges will be moot. If you want it there, go ask them.
Irrelevant Dex will not have millions in daily volume.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
Got my prototype physical KMD coin in production, should get it in around 2 weeks. 

First one is done in polished nickel but can also do silver & gold if required.  Went for a 3D design with the logo and Komodo popping from base, designed it to be the same dimensions as an American silver eagle so capsules and presentation boxes are cheap and easy to source.

Share the logo and other visuals so I can do the design.
I manufacture with CNC
Or 3d metal printer
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Got my prototype physical KMD coin in production, should get it in around 2 weeks. 

First one is done in polished nickel but can also do silver & gold if required.  Went for a 3D design with the logo and Komodo popping from base, designed it to be the same dimensions as an American silver eagle so capsules and presentation boxes are cheap and easy to source.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
hola Community!!
More cryptoplatforms will be added to my OTC trading escrow service soon (Komodo, Nxt, Waves, etc.) To increase the quality of the service I decided to create a dedicated Slack team located at https://ydx.slack.com . If you need an invitation to that team, please, send an email to me or to anyone who is already a member of the team.
No document, No limit depot and withdraw

OTC trading escrow service has Started, more details here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17985515
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
All of our partners need to update!

We have just updated komodod master branch, and block 225000 will activate changes in consensus. In other words, we are doing a scheduled upgrade on block 225000, and all the key nodes have to upgrade before that.

If the new version is deployed before the block 225000 then no blockchain resync is needed, and all possible problems are avoided.

To upgrade the node just needs to do a git pull; make and launch komodod again.

./komodo-cli stop; git pull; make; ./komodod &   # or equivalent

There are ~10000 blocks to go, so about one week left.
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
Activity: 840
Hi all, so is there any update on the REVS assets and a wallet for it? thanks
legendary
Activity: 1428
I'm having issues with the iguana desktop app for komodo. I'm getting iguana not able to connect on 127.0.0.1:7778. system loop back works fine. I have coins trapped there until this is fixed. Sad

Same here. You can use Basilisk mode, or you can use DLL Fix (run as administrator) and Full mode should work

Basilisk mode loads fine but has not data to display. What's the DLL Fix? Just running it as administrator? That didnt work either.

Cannot move funds in Easy Dex wallet either in Basilisk or Full mode. Balance does not appear in basilisk mode. In full mode, everything syncs to 100% and then does not complete and am unable to move funds. Any advice from anyone here?

There is a windows QT wallet GUI that could be used but there is a bug that is getting fixed. The Easydex gui has a planned released that should fix the majority of the bugs is delayed due to 1 of the fixes, so will need to wait for a little while longer.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I'm having issues with the iguana desktop app for komodo. I'm getting iguana not able to connect on 127.0.0.1:7778. system loop back works fine. I have coins trapped there until this is fixed. Sad

Same here. You can use Basilisk mode, or you can use DLL Fix (run as administrator) and Full mode should work

Basilisk mode loads fine but has not data to display. What's the DLL Fix? Just running it as administrator? That didnt work either.

Cannot move funds in Easy Dex wallet either in Basilisk or Full mode. Balance does not appear in basilisk mode. In full mode, everything syncs to 100% and then does not complete and am unable to move funds. Any advice from anyone here?
when polo

irrelevant, DEX will be available soon then exchanges will be moot. If you want it there, go ask them.

planed date for DEX release?
Asap
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
when polo

planed date for DEX release?
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
when polo

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
move that crypto
Jump to: