Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 552. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 250
60 BTC volume on Bittrex.  That's the highest volume on there after ETH and DASH.  It's even higher than XMR.
Your statistics just having a little trouble!

He was saying on bittrex and you posted the snapshot from coinmarketplace.
I mean that basically this is the wrong comparison. Whether in Bittrex or anywhere else. Cheesy KMD vs Monero!!!
Maybe can do it comparison in 5 next years. Of course, if James is to fulfill his promise soon!!!
yeah, the top six have been around longer than 1 month. And KMD has only been launched for 1 month. Rank 25th is pretty great for 1 month. It beats the others 633 crypto-currencies
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
I mean that basically this is the wrong comparison. Whether in Bittrex or anywhere else. Cheesy KMD vs Monero!!!
Maybe can do it comparison in 5 next years. Of course, if James is to fulfill his promise soon!!!
If bittrex.com list volumes of its BTC markets, in order to make them ordered by volumes, make comparisons of them. I think are meaningful comparisons, that express something useful to users.

We know Komodo is listed at few markets and DEX still not ready. But in these markets is traded in important volumes. That meaning that is making bittrex owners rich  Grin
Merit: 503
How come KMD price is below ICO?
Some investors was in need of money and can't wait.

Or some of them have weak hands and can't take btc surging price anymore.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Some investors was in need of money and can't wait.
60 BTC volume on Bittrex.  That's the highest volume on there after ETH and DASH.  It's even higher than XMR.

Activity: 777
Merit: 500
legendary
60 BTC volume on Bittrex.  That's the highest volume on there after ETH and DASH.  It's even higher than XMR.

legendary
Zcash and Dash are shooting up pretty fast the last couple of days. I wonder if any of this will help KMD price eventually?   It is just sitting there and dropping and seems like no one cares.   But could double or triple in a day out of nowhere, so I'm not selling my KMD at these prices.  Of course it could also continue to trend downwards, and it's a calculated risk, like all investments.
Dash adoption has grown recently
Here is only the merchants list https://www.dash.org/merchants/
Till now Komodo adoption is to rise PoS interests, and to trade - that probably ends with a no-staking/no-adoption but throw.
Maybe someone will prefer Komodo to Dash when stealth transactions will be available.
Yeah, Komodo has different roadmap than Dash. Komodo Platform as a whole is huge,I believe it has potential to become the Alibaba of cryptocurrency. EasyDEX and PAX alone once they're fully implemented, It will make sure that KMD will always be on demand.

23 May 2014: Darkcoin market cap peaks at $58.6M
6 September 2014: BitcoinDark market cap peaks at $8.5M

March 2017: Dash market cap peaks at $280M+

If people move their Dash profits into other anon-coins like they did after the first big pump in 2014, then I bet KMD will go up above $40M market cap
it was just a market manipulation that was planned by a few big players in this markets and it happened in a short time. but dash was made for long-term goals and by continuing efforts of development team, today is close to its rightful place. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

True but lion chunk of senior alts is concentrated on polo, thats where the turnover and hype are being produced. Looking at bittrex their turnover sucks balls which is the reason I parted with that exchange and moved on to a richer feeding place. Im sure u as a bottom feeder will keep staying on bittrex out of ideological principles, forever.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Activity: 518
Zcash and Dash are shooting up pretty fast the last couple of days. I wonder if any of this will help KMD price eventually?   It is just sitting there and dropping and seems like no one cares.   But could double or triple in a day out of nowhere, so I'm not selling my KMD at these prices.  Of course it could also continue to trend downwards, and it's a calculated risk, like all investments.
Till now Komodo adoption is to rise PoS interests, and to trade - that probably ends with a no-staking/no-adoption but throw.
Maybe someone will prefer Komodo to Dash when stealth transactions will be available.
Yeah, Komodo has different roadmap than Dash. Komodo Platform as a whole is huge,I believe it has potential to become the Alibaba of cryptocurrency. EasyDEX and PAX alone once they're fully implemented, It will make sure that KMD will always be on demand.

If people move their Dash profits into other anon-coins like they did after the first big pump in 2014, then I bet KMD will go up above $40M market cap
Yes, that would be a great short term burst for KMD, but after that the profiteers going to cash in on KMD and move on to another coin but hopefully by then most kmd holders would have made profit to buy KMD back.
Activity: 364
move that crypto

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

The problem with that merchant list is that not all those businesses listed are still active.
I'm really bad in english but I think 'a form a value' isn't well expressed.
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Ok, I see from your signature that you prefer that I use the term 'accepts', instead.
There is any difference? Please, I'm really interested in your point of view. Find to determine what a currency is.
I'm pretty sure we will converge at the end.

Currency is just a form a value. Nothing else.
Ok, I see from your signature that you prefer that I use the term 'accepts', instead.
There is any difference? Please, I'm really interested in your point of view. Looking for what a currency is.
I'm pretty sure we will converge at the end.

I try to give an answer for my self. Us dollar is almost world wide accepted, but in many countries has been imposed by military force. Not adopted.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

It is always funny to me when people mention adoption, can you tell me the number of merchant that has adopt US Dollar. I think people doesn't understand what a currency means, Currency is not a product the way Dash team is going about it. In my country 99.99% of people don't know Dash and when the bubble burst because soon I'm very sure one of the developers that benefited from the instantmine will get greedy because everybody has a price.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
There is a specific thread about price speculation. Why this post is not moderated?
It is not possible to moderate an unmoderated thread
Jump to: