Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 550. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 270
This is the moment when smart people come to play
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What a shit coin, the crapmodo team should be embarrassed with this.
Investor confidence destroyed, price collapsed, can't even produce a working wallet, big joke.
I hope the team is happy with this garbage coin and the money they scammed from you all.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
So realistically, is the next wallet version going to be released this week i.e. by Sunday, or will it be delayed some more?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Ready to go to shit for now.
 Angry
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

[/quote?

Are you sure he didn't withdraw 313k KMD from the account? 

If he wanted to buy it would be a smart thing to do.  Transfer 2.5M KMD to exchange, withdraw it in chunks, people think you are selling, then they panic and dump to your buy orders.
[/quote]

I doubt anyone looks at that to determine to purchase
Activity: 364
move that crypto
The holder of 2 500 000 KMD at Bittrex (Distribution tab) now has 2 186 749.48 KMD, so I guess he has sold:
2500000 - 2186749.48 = 313250.52 KMD

Trend is down except for shorter trends up. At some time, when software is released, the trend will turn up.

^bittrex hacked ~ db leaked ...peeps are selling off and getting out * Shocked fwiw

Are you sure he didn't withdraw 313k KMD from the account? 

If he wanted to buy it would be a smart thing to do.  Transfer 2.5M KMD to exchange, withdraw it in chunks, people think you are selling, then they panic and dump to your buy orders.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
The holder of 2 500 000 KMD at Bittrex (Distribution tab) now has 2 186 749.48 KMD, so I guess he has sold:

Trend is down except for shorter trends up. At some time, when software is released, the trend will turn up.

^bittrex hacked ~ db leaked ...peeps are selling off and getting out * Shocked fwiw

If it was hacked they wouldn't have left 2,186,749.48 KMD in the account.

^bittrex has been compromised ...just sayin' :\
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
But price will rise,there will profit for the believers  Cheesy

yeah, but - this thread was created on Sept 1., on Sept 4. BTCD was trading for 0.00388 BTC. Whoever bought BTCD at that rate got cca 12.8k KMD. In the same time BTC investor got only about 7.25k. So, at least they could create BTC buy support at BTC ICO rate to protect folks who gave them their BTCs. But yes, we're stupid, we didn't read the fine text and now we're "crybabies" lol ahhh... I think I'll just gonna ban myself from "internets" for some time...

So your saying that this project has been under development for 6 months........ and still trying to release stable working wallets....this is definitely going to moon

Cheers Jon  Grin
Activity: 282
Merit: 260

yeah, but - this thread was created on Sept 1., on Sept 4. BTCD was trading for 0.00388 BTC. Whoever bought BTCD at that rate got cca 12.8k KMD. In the same time BTC investor got only about 7.25k. So, at least they could create BTC buy support at BTC ICO rate to protect folks who gave them their BTCs. But yes, we're stupid, we didn't read the fine text and now we're "crybabies" lol ahhh... I think I'll just gonna ban myself from "internets" for some time...
Protect Grin,Cryptoland is the Wild West.My half KMD was bought with swap rate 0.0033
Activity: 141
Merit: 14

patience for what?? the next delay? the next buged version? the next fall? the next project of Jl777?

Dear CoinGirl87, I feel your pain because I've also invested in their btc ico instead of swapping btcd which was a way better deal, unfortunately for us... I'm angry on myself because I was stupid and didn't bother myself to understand that thing with swapping... now it is what it is, but lets be objective - things in cryptoworld can easily escalate and make price rise quickly... half year ago, dash was trading for 9 bucks, look it now... also, same story with eth, btc and xmr... it would be really dumb to unload your bags now... at least you're earning interest each day... to be honest I'm a bit angry on komodo leader/s because they didnt protect btc investors who did the key role in their ico... I really dont understand why is it so hard to sacrifice 200-300 btc to create buy support. But ok, lets hope it's going to turn out well for everyone here... this was a good lesson for me...
But price will rise,there will profit for the believers  Cheesy
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
patience for what?? the next delay? the next buged version? the next fall? the next project of Jl777?

Dear CoinGirl87, I feel your pain because I've also invested in their btc ico instead of swapping btcd which was a way better deal, unfortunately for us... I'm angry on myself because I was stupid and didn't bother myself to understand that thing with swapping... now it is what it is, but lets be objective - things in cryptoworld can easily escalate and make price rise quickly... half year ago, dash was trading for 9 bucks, look it now... also, same story with eth, btc and xmr... it would be really dumb to unload your bags now... at least you're earning interest each day... to be honest I'm a bit angry on komodo leader/s because they didnt protect btc investors who did the key role in their ico... I really dont understand why is it so hard to sacrifice 200-300 btc to create buy support. But ok, lets hope it's going to turn out well for everyone here... this was a good lesson for me...
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

If it was hacked they wouldn't have left 2,186,749.48 KMD in the account.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
I try to load the Bitcoindark Windows wallet and I get "Error loading blkindex.dat".  Has anyone else had this problem?

Looks like a file corruption. Maybe you didn't shut down the wallet / your computer properly. Data can also become corrupt over time randomly, depending on the media.

I would just delete the blockchain and sync all over again. Be sure to keep wallet.dat and always back it up.
Activity: 221
Merit: 102

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I try to load the Bitcoindark Windows wallet and I get "Error loading blkindex.dat".  Has anyone else had this problem?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

Bitcoin top of the channel, time to buy komodo?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

Got to love these people moaning about a week delay on a cutting edge piece of software also the coin was only released a few weeks ago and you dont expect any volatility just a straight up line I suppose.

How long have they been arguing the BTC blockchain size  Cheesy
Now is the opportunity to make money,do not regret later...
Jump to: