Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 554. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
so there is somebody bidding for 500k KMD at 1 satoshi, 726142 KMD at 3 satoshi , 796805 KMD at 200 satoshi , 665000 KMD at 750 satoshi , there you go ,your mystery 2.5m KMD fake buy on bittrex.

Happens with all coins.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
so there is somebody bidding for 500k KMD at 1 satoshi, 726142 KMD at 3 satoshi , 796805 KMD at 200 satoshi , 665000 KMD at 750 satoshi , there you go ,your mystery 2.5m KMD fake buy on bittrex.

The balances you see in the distribution chart are available balances so those 2.5 million Komodos are actually owned by an address, so potentially can be placed on sell orders (not buy orders).

2,5 m kmd belongs to a single user.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

The balances you see in the distribution chart are available balances so those 2.5 million Komodos are actually owned by an address, so potentially can be placed on sell orders (not buy orders).
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
All the people that swapped btcd and received REVS. You are all losing them aren't you?

No, we are not.

How would you view your REVS asset and receive the dividends then?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
All the people that swapped btcd and received REVS. You are all losing them aren't you?

No, we are not.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

why you think DEX will add any value Huh how many will use it?? lol all project's now day's have a DEX  silver bullet lol  people you are really pathetic .. Grin Grin Grin
fud?? hehe sure..... china will use kmd exchange and you guys will be super rich ....this is what i have to say Huh if you look my history i have "fud" all this huge projects .... vrc vrm waves and komodo...and i am  100%  spot on ... vrc is - 150% vrm is -500%;waves is - 100% .....so you know where kmd is going .... D Grin Grin

I am looking at your post history and your previous fud seems to be linked to an extortion attempt.  I am suprised this one slipped under the radar without your account getting nuked :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15363941

So are we just waiting on the KMD blackmail request to come through  Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
move that crypto
There is only one reason to move 2.5M coins to a exchange. This going to be painful.

Actually there's at least 2 reasons.

I've seen other projects where people put up a giant fake wall for the sole purpose of manipulating market.

@trollores: All other DEX that I know of have liquidity problem or no support for fiat trading pairs.  idk any other project that has a DEX with liquidity providers combined with fiat-pegged assets.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
There is only one reason to move 2.5M coins to a exchange. This going to be painful.

Activity: 420
Those are lists of largest komodo accounts at Bittrex.
You can check them at '' distribution -tab''.
Yeap, looks like someone is preparing to do an epic dump if conditions are good. Anyone is up to put 2.5m buy support?

Why would someone risk holding so much money on an exchange?

2.5M KMD will be worth a fortune when DEX is running smoothly.

Doesn't make sense to me unless they're trying to panic people into dumping.  If they really wanted to sell, they would transfer to exchange in smaller chunks.

"2.5M KMD will be worth a fortune when DEX is running smoothly."

why you think DEX will add any value Huh how many will use it?? lol all project's now day's have a DEX  silver bullet lol  people you are really pathetic .. Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Yeap, looks like someone is preparing to do an epic dump if conditions are good. Anyone is up to put 2.5m buy support?

I think that is exchanger's KMD address to hold all KMD deposited there rather than address of one single bittrex traders. Trading platform used to hold all coins in one address and just deposit number on respective users account. However right now we can see a big dump happening on bittrex  Angry
Activity: 282
Merit: 260

Doesn't make sense to me unless they're trying to panic people into dumping.  If they really wanted to sell, they would transfer to exchange in smaller chunks.
Reckless...Bittrex hacking and bye bye
Activity: 364
move that crypto

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
very good jobs.. i hope can being success untill ico end Smiley
i support it but i can not participation in it Smiley
If you couldn't participate on komodo ICO than don't worry you can get komodo right now even at lower price (In terms of BTC) from exchanges directly. I am holding all KMD i got from ICO but still we haven't seen surge on price after being listed in bittrex. I will sell when it will be listed in polo  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
very good jobs.. i hope can being success untill ico end Smiley
i support it but i can not participation in it Smiley
Activity: 441
Bigboss
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Nice art work....  Why do you people always circle these new projects like sharks... Get a life
I hope all you trolls get raped in a dark alley
-DynamicPimp
Jump to: