Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 570. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I want to send KDM Bittrex in iguana wallet, but it always gives error. Couldnt create rawtx

The fee I set 1 KMD  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Well u have got 314 pages to read...
Best of luck

Dont forget the slack channel updates and the white papers Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
no buy support with......withdraws not done yet.....will hit 8k sat in the next days.... Grin Grin Grin

those who dump under 1$ per coin will regret it badly... just like I am when I dumped ETH around 70 cents... or BTC when it was 4$... I've learnt my lessons... strong hands will profit hard on komodo... just sit back and watch

Grin Grin Grin Grin 1$ HuhHuh/  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

for now i will sit back and see 0.08 $  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Please do us a favor and sell... then when it pass 5$ come back and cry... goodbye
Check all the ICO threads here on forum and you will see every investor is predicting same about their coin.
Why you think it will hit $5? Any reason or pure speculation?

Well u have got 314 pages to read...
Best of luck
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
no buy support with......withdraws not done yet.....will hit 8k sat in the next days.... Grin Grin Grin

those who dump under 1$ per coin will regret it badly... just like I am when I dumped ETH around 70 cents... or BTC when it was 4$... I've learnt my lessons... strong hands will profit hard on komodo... just sit back and watch

Grin Grin Grin Grin 1$ HuhHuh/  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

for now i will sit back and see 0.08 $  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Please do us a favor and sell... then when it pass 5$ come back and cry... goodbye
Check all the ICO threads here on forum and you will see every investor is predicting same about their coin.
Why you think it will hit $5? Any reason or pure speculation?
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
Any interest in some nice 999 silver physical KMD coins?

Just submitted the design and waiting back on the quote.  

Rough sketch, coin will in polished proof like silver and Komodo will look nice and crisp.

Gold coin idea :

This is some seriously cool artwork! Looking forward to see these becoming physical reality!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
Thanks J
btw great work man! Komodo is turning into something that other coins only wish they could be...
Ignore the haters.
-DynamicPimp
Thanks.

We are just getting started and I feel bad there were the issues at launch, but we did have a deadline to meet and we had to make some tradeoffs.

radix42 is working on a native windows komodod and we have a native osx komodod working in most osx versions. So soon we will have native komodod cross platform.

the basilisk is quite convenient and so we prioritized enhancing its performance.

the feedback we got about the various GUI issues have been mostly all corrected from what I have seen, so the next release should be a much better user experience.

Once we get the basics stable, then we expand into PAX and DEX being activated in the GUI.

And once the DEX is active, it really opens up a lot of use cases, especially with all the pax fiat chains, like JUMBLR and PANGEA, among others

I am glad to see you sharing the future plans of KMD and staying active in this thread. Am very happy to have some KMD in my portfolio. I will hold it as long as possible and add some more down the line.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Any interest in some nice 999 silver physical KMD coins?

Just submitted the design and waiting back on the quote.  

Rough sketch, coin will in polished proof like silver and Komodo will look nice and crisp.

Gold coin idea :

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Will there be a another release of the wallet in the near future?

Cheers
Due some time within the week apparently  Smiley

The release is a bit late as the dev team decided to fix a deeper issue the Basilisk Mode had. Here's what jl777 just said above:

I read in newsletter that updated wallet released by the end of this week. Did it happen or it was delayed and will be released next week?

At this point I think it's more likely next week, devs are in deep coding mode.

The delay is my fault.

I added a new feature to the iguana core that will allow basilisk transactions to be done a lot faster. For this to work properly, it needs to propagate to the notary nodes and that is in process now.

It also required new logic in the GUI

Activity: 632
I still can't send anything to the exchange from the iguana wallet yet, I have uninstalled and installed the wallet multiple times.
I am running windows 10 pro 64 bit. 
Either in full mode or Basilik gives me the same result.
What I noticed when i tried to send in Basilik mode is that it hangs forever after pressing confirmation, but no transaction info ever shows up.

Cheers
try joining slack https://sprnt.slack.com/messages/komodo/
they might be able to resolve the issue for you.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

Cheers
Due some time within the week apparently  Smiley
Activity: 248
I still can't send anything to the exchange from the iguana wallet yet, I have uninstalled and installed the wallet multiple times.
I am running windows 10 pro 64 bit. 
Either in full mode or Basilik gives me the same result.
What I noticed when i tried to send in Basilik mode is that it hangs forever after pressing confirmation, but no transaction info ever shows up.

Cheers
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
That looks like a high school mascot.  lol
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
I really like new Iguana wallet but what I don't like is the red white logo (at least on Mac). It is too big and somehow simply ugly. No offense.

You should choose an different one for one of the upcoming releases. Just for inspiration, I did a short "Iguana Vector" search and found  this

As said, just for inspiration.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi Komodo, Will the Chrome web wallet be finished during the ist quarter, or sometime during the second quarter?

Cheesy
Activity: 3

I read in newsletter that updated wallet released by the end of this week. Did it happen or it was delayed and will be released next week?

At this point I think it's more likely next week, devs are in deep coding mode.

The delay is my fault.

I added a new feature to the iguana core that will allow basilisk transactions to be done a lot faster. For this to work properly, it needs to propagate to the notary nodes and that is in process now.

Great work jl777, no complains here, I'm in for the long ride and getting as many KMD as possible. Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Thanks J
btw great work man! Komodo is turning into something that other coins only wish they could be...
Ignore the haters.
-DynamicPimp
Thanks.

We are just getting started and I feel bad there were the issues at launch, but we did have a deadline to meet and we had to make some tradeoffs.

radix42 is working on a native windows komodod and we have a native osx komodod working in most osx versions. So soon we will have native komodod cross platform.

the basilisk is quite convenient and so we prioritized enhancing its performance.

the feedback we got about the various GUI issues have been mostly all corrected from what I have seen, so the next release should be a much better user experience.

Once we get the basics stable, then we expand into PAX and DEX being activated in the GUI.

And once the DEX is active, it really opens up a lot of use cases, especially with all the pax fiat chains, like JUMBLR and PANGEA, among others

Thanks J
Ignore the haters.
-DynamicPimp
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I was wondering...
If my miner finds a block how many KMD will I get?
I have been mining for a while now but always as part of a pool so I dont really know and couldnt find a answer in the fourm...
thanks
-DynamicPimp
3 + block's txfees
I was wondering...
If my miner finds a block how many KMD will I get?
I have been mining for a while now but always as part of a pool so I dont really know and couldnt find a answer in the fourm...
thanks
-DynamicPimp
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
The delay is my fault.

Well, it's a very good reason and it should not cause complains  Cheesy
Jump to: