Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 571. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

I read in newsletter that updated wallet released by the end of this week. Did it happen or it was delayed and will be released next week?

At this point I think it's more likely next week, devs are in deep coding mode.

The delay is my fault.

I added a new feature to the iguana core that will allow basilisk transactions to be done a lot faster. For this to work properly, it needs to propagate to the notary nodes and that is in process now.

It also required new logic in the GUI

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

I read in newsletter that updated wallet released by the end of this week. Did it happen or it was delayed and will be released next week?

At this point I think it's more likely next week, devs are in deep coding mode.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Payouts from Ico site are now processed weekly and last one has been yesterday. If you have other questions just ask

Wow. So next Friday I can expect my Komodo to be paid out? Um, that's pretty unacceptable. Why the delay? I would think it would be easy to do payouts in batch once a day. Even the most basic companies can do payouts in batch on a nightly basis. I know. I used to work for one. I'm assuming you're just trying to prevent dumping?

Sorry, payouts are processed manually in batches by James himself and this takes time away from real productive work. They have been processed daily when there were a lot of requests, then every few days and now it will be done weekly (unless there is a sudden surge of requests).

Ok thank you for the explanation. Maybe price will be higher in a week who knows.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Ive seen somewhere that ICO collected around 2 milions dollars, marketcap is more than 10 milions,
How is it trading under ico price then? what am I missing?

swapped BTCD has value
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child

Payouts from Ico site are now processed weekly and last one has been yesterday. If you have other questions just ask

Wow. So next Friday I can expect my Komodo to be paid out? Um, that's pretty unacceptable. Why the delay? I would think it would be easy to do payouts in batch once a day. Even the most basic companies can do payouts in batch on a nightly basis. I know. I used to work for one. I'm assuming you're just trying to prevent dumping?

Sorry, payouts are processed manually in batches by James himself and this takes time away from real productive work. They have been processed daily when there were a lot of requests, then every few days and now it will be done weekly (unless there is a sudden surge of requests).
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

Pay outs were done more frequently initially but as the claim volume has dropped the frequency of payouts has reduced.

If it was done to prevent dumping the initial payout frequency would be lower.
legendary
So how do I send my Komodo from the ICO site over to Bittrex?

Nevermind. Found it on page 1.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
no buy support with......withdraws not done yet.....will hit 8k sat in the next days.... Grin Grin Grin

There is such a thing as hidden buy support.  Say someone wants to slowly accumulate 50 or 100 BTC worth of KMD.  They won't set one giant buy order, because that would be inefficient and could set off a pump.

Instead they will use bots to keep placing small buy orders that newbies will panic dump into.

They will often use fud accounts to create negative sentiment and further panic newbies into dumping.

Yes, that is exactly how they do it. Sockpuppets and bullshit. Only new people will fall for it so they are super shady taking their money. Insulting as well to teams and devs that put in a lot of effort, but of course, they don't care about anything like that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
move that crypto
no buy support with......withdraws not done yet.....will hit 8k sat in the next days.... Grin Grin Grin

There is such a thing as hidden buy support.  Say someone wants to slowly accumulate 50 or 100 BTC worth of KMD.  They won't set one giant buy order, because that would be inefficient and could set off a pump.

Instead they will use bots to keep placing small buy orders that newbies will panic dump into.

They will often use fud accounts to create negative sentiment and further panic newbies into dumping.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Ive seen somewhere that ICO collected around 2 milions dollars, marketcap is more than 10 milions,
How is it trading under ico price then? what am I missing?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
What am seeing on the exchange is not good for the eye? any answer to this drop in price

It's good for me!!!   
Better then swap price.   Yes please!!
Too bad I could only afford .5 BTC worth...
Could the komodopool.com opp please pm me
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
What am seeing on the exchange is not good for the eye? any answer to this drop in price
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck

Bear in mind when swapping from ICO site to an exchange:

... If you have REVS in your account too (from BTCD swap), they'll most likely be lost forever.

legendary

legendary
Did I miss something? Is this coin finally on an exchange?

seriously? Cheesy

Yes. After months I stopped checking these threads lol
legendary
Activity: 141
Merit: 14

seriously? Cheesy
legendary
Jump to: