Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 574. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
For such a low price there is not much support..

Kinda scary really

yeah why is everybody selling at this dumped prize... i think i will never understand the market  Grin Tongue
Weekends have less buyers since a lot of high volume traders actually take the weekend off.

Less selling from them too, but without the high volume traders, even a small amount of selling could affect the price.

Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM

Kinda scary really

yeah why is everybody selling at this dumped prize... i think i will never understand the market  Grin Tongue
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

Kinda scary really
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
I dont think polo will add it atleast for one year

How did you come to that conclusion?

The conclusion  is he wants cheaper coins.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

How did you come to that conclusion?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I think this is new period to buy more cheap KMDs. it's under the ICO price and I expect KMD will be listed on POLO exchange in next month.
When is the new update available for this platform?

That sounds plausible. I am seeing a lot of very good technical choices for this one. I was looking for a Zcash Alternative and tried some others, but the choices here are much better for the design. It is easy to tell there is a lot of experience behind this one.

Maybe POLO doesnt "like" komodo because Z-cash team paid them to list it immediatly and dont list its clones. Jut speculating aloud.

Activity: 595
Merit: 500
I think this is new period to buy more cheap KMDs. it's under the ICO price and I expect KMD will be listed on POLO exchange in next month.

That sounds plausible. I am seeing a lot of very good technical choices for this one. I was looking for a Zcash Alternative and tried some others, but the choices here are much better for the design. It is easy to tell there is a lot of experience behind this one.

Maybe POLO doesnt "like" komodo because Z-cash team paid them to list it immediatly and dont list its clones. Jut speculating aloud.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Next KMD rise will be the prelude of Poloniex,be alert!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

The new wallet is still expected to be released this weekend or early next week. A lot of reported bugs have been fixed and also some UI changes.

Thank you for your information. I will keep this coin for long time and will buy more cheap coins .
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
used the iguana to send kmd for the first time, had no issues. 30 confirmations took an hour.
Activity: 515
Merit: 502

The new wallet is still expected to be released this weekend or early next week. A lot of reported bugs have been fixed and also some UI changes.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Is there a chrome extension wallet available?
That would be great if there is one available.I have used waves lite wallet for chrome and it is one of the easiest way to keep your assets.

A chrome extension has always been in the plans, there will be one available in due time.

Great to know it's in the plan. I am not in a hurry to access KMD to sell.

Thanks
That would be great if there is one available.I have used waves lite wallet for chrome and it is one of the easiest way to keep your assets.

A chrome extension has always been in the plans, there will be one available in due time.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Does anybody have the link to superNET dividend flows' picture that has KMD in it?

https://nxtforum.org/nxt-promotion/graphs-charts-and-infographics-by-audo

But it's a little obsolete, it will change.
yeah, I have seen that one, that's why i said  "that has kmd in it" But thanks.

The revenue flow chart will have to be revised because some third party projects have been lost along the way. The revenues owed to them must be rerouted to somewhere else. So it's probable that Supernet and other main assets will receive more revenues than anticipated!
Jump to: