Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 572. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

No problem man. I don't want to waste my time here too.

I'll just print screen this page and will laugh in 6-7 month) I'll remind you.
Price will be 0.00005.
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
trolling

You trolls are hilarious, thanks for adding more material for a funny meme  Cheesy 

There have never been multiple ico. No project has been abandoned. They are all interwoven and everything is coming together very nicely after 2 and 1/2 years of very intense work. When Supernet and other assets start earning dividends from Iguana features, their price will move accordingly.

Better look at previous jl777 projects - Supernet. From 0.01 to 0.002. Or another. Where are they ?
jl777must clean his Karma) All his projects going down and never come back.

Here's your answer:

you dont seem to realize that all my projects are connected to each other, almost as if it was one giant project that has many different parts to it.

There are many aspects of crypto that need improving and if it is a sin to create an overall architecture and platform that solves it and it ends up having more than one crypto to solve it, then I am guilty as charged.

All of these projects fit into the SuperNET. Now if I make some project that has no relation to SuperNET, then please scream away. I have no intentions of doing so as I feel that there is plenty to do within the scope of SuperNET.

It will take potentially multiple attempts to tap into the mass market with crypto. And there could be a specific project for each attempt. Pangea is one such project, but it already has a token. It was not an ICO. It was internally funded and a percentage sharedropped. Maybe there will be others, not sure yet. Komodo platform does make it easy to make a new chain. There are almost 50 of them. Will you complain about that?

Awesome answer.
Of course man who got so much ICO should say something like this. Or big investors will be very angry.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
Better look at previous jl777 projects - Supernet. From 0.01 to 0.002. Or another. Where are they ?

Here's your answer:

you dont seem to realize that all my projects are connected to each other, almost as if it was one giant project that has many different parts to it.

There are many aspects of crypto that need improving and if it is a sin to create an overall architecture and platform that solves it and it ends up having more than one crypto to solve it, then I am guilty as charged.

All of these projects fit into the SuperNET. Now if I make some project that has no relation to SuperNET, then please scream away. I have no intentions of doing so as I feel that there is plenty to do within the scope of SuperNET.

It will take potentially multiple attempts to tap into the mass market with crypto. And there could be a specific project for each attempt. Pangea is one such project, but it already has a token. It was not an ICO. It was internally funded and a percentage sharedropped. Maybe there will be others, not sure yet. Komodo platform does make it easy to make a new chain. There are almost 50 of them. Will you complain about that?
no buy support with......withdraws not done yet.....will hit 8k sat in the next days.... Grin Grin Grin

those who dump under 1$ per coin will regret it badly... just like I am when I dumped ETH around 70 cents... or BTC when it was 4$... I've learnt my lessons... strong hands will profit hard on komodo... just sit back and watch

Grin Grin Grin Grin 1$ HuhHuh/  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

for now i will sit back and see 0.08 $  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Please do us a favor and sell... then when it pass 5$ come back and cry... goodbye

ETH ?
Why ETH ?
Hello, is it currently somehow possible to create own token and secure it by komodo dpow? if not, when it will be? tnx

Creating your own assetchain works at a command line level but there is not Gui for that yet. I think it will be done alongside DEX or soon after. If you want to experiment it now you should join the Slack channel and ask for tech support: http://slackinvite.supernet.org/
Please ignore the troll. If someone really believes there is no market for a Bitcoin multiwallet with atomic exchange, fiat-pegged assets and zero-knowledge mixing, then let him dump. Probably he's just trying to fud in order to get his cheap buy orders filled.

Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
[blabla] comodo is DOA ... Smiley

So what are you still doing here? Wanna be "DOA" yourself or what? Roll Eyes
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
This is like poker,if you have patience,you will win the game.Newbies will do "all in" always
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
sell?? what to sell? lol ...i will not buy even at 5k sat....this token has no value...it's like rise...i have my money on btc..and maybe i will invest at stratis..when it hit's 7k sat  Wink i am a shark not a fish ... Grin Grin

"this token has no value" - in may 2010 guy bought pizza with 10.000 btc... so, time and utility are key factors of "getting value".

komodo is not a token, but part of much bigger financial platform... I'm just sorry how some people don't understand anything... but in fact that is good for us who do...

enjoy your day...

This user is currently ignored.

Provoke people to create a suitable environment for their position.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Waiting for price increase...
Activity: 420
sell?? what to sell? lol ...i will not buy even at 5k sat....this token has no value...it's like rise...i have my money on btc..and maybe i will invest at stratis..when it hit's 7k sat  Wink i am a shark not a fish ... Grin Grin

"this token has no value" - in may 2010 guy bought pizza with 10.000 btc... so, time and utility are key factors of "getting value".

komodo is not a token, but part of much bigger financial platform... I'm just sorry how some people don't understand anything... but in fact that is good for us who do...

enjoy your day...

ohhhh lets go again....the pizza guy and btc....lol mate it's 2017 now...that train is gone...and ....i am sorry to inform you.....comodo is DOA ... Smiley
Activity: 141
Merit: 14

enjoy your day...

no buy support with......withdraws not done yet.....will hit 8k sat in the next days.... Grin Grin Grin

those who dump under 1$ per coin will regret it badly... just like I am when I dumped ETH around 70 cents... or BTC when it was 4$... I've learnt my lessons... strong hands will profit hard on komodo... just sit back and watch

Please do us a favor and sell... then when it pass 5$ come back and cry... goodbye

yaw he he..

for now i will sit back and see 0.08 $  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ps most of komodo tokens are in ico accounts ....so will go down ...still not cheap....it can hit rise token shit with  - 400% from ico... Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Shocked Shocked

Some just talk.
Activity: 141
Merit: 14

for now i will sit back and see 0.08 $  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ps most of komodo tokens are in ico accounts ....so will go down ...still not cheap....it can hit rise token shit with  - 400% from ico... Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Shocked Shocked

When I find the money, I collect the money of the fools selling it at this price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I bought it right after it got listed in coinmarketcap (dumb me), price was like twice as much as it is now.
Didnt dump KMD tho, hoping for it to increase for some profit...
Jump to: