Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 568. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 250
I think we are going to be stuck in holding patten for a while. There are some large holders of this coin. Is there a way to look at the rich list?
That's the thing, most of the KMDs are in the wallet earning interest. There is maybe about 1% of KMD out there being traded in exchanges. We have to think of a better way to gain wider acceptance and popularity , maybe get Andreas Antonopoulos to write a book about KMD. OR if anybody can write a book about KMD (mastering KMD)  and publish it on Amazon .  So far there are books about bitcoin , and ethereum. Just an Idea.
Activity: 493
I think we are going to be stuck in holding patten for a while. There are some large holders of this coin. Is there a way to look at the rich list?
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
Hi, I wanted to transfer from my ico to bittrex but the bittrex took a very long time generating my KMD address (about half an hour now). Did anyone have the same issue when they generate a new address for kmd in bittrex?
the same situation, forced to generate it at cryptopia  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Hi, I wanted to transfer from my ico to bittrex but the bittrex took a very long time generating my KMD address (about half an hour now). Did anyone have the same issue when they generate a new address for kmd in bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
experimenting with multiple lotsizes, so now the spread is even tighter at 0.2%
and there are higher lotsizes available at higher spreads

I expect this setup will actually make a bit of profits while still maintaining super low bid/ask spread

unless some problems are found on this side of the DEX marketmaker, I think it is good enough for the DEX side to plug into.

I also made it so you can have all the parameters in the command line invocation with argv[1] being a stringified JSON object. As new exchanges are supported, more and more DEX market makers can be deployed for more and more coins, all providing liquidity into the native iguana DEX

legendary
marketmaker is slightly profitable with an effective purchase price of 10962 sats for ~1400 KMD purchased

that is the combined net results.

total trade volume is about 17000 KMD
effective profits at current price level of about 85 KMD

this is after about 10 hours, but was buggy until the last few hours. it seems possible that it could clear 5% to 10% per month, but that is when it is the only instance running. with competition, the total returns will of course be lower

will this be a revenue source for the tradebots(nxtcoinsco) asset?
The house marketmaker profits (if any) would indeed be tradebots revenue source. That part is a bit speculative, however all of the DEX fees it generates will be flowing back as a percentage of the DEX revenues. That part is simply a percentage of overal, so even if there isnt large amounts of profits from this as long as there are a large number/volume of trades it will indeed generate Tradebots (BOTS assetchain) revenues.

Still too early to make any estimates as to revenue levels, I am just taking one step at a time and making each step as good as I can make it

30 trades already, so it does seem to trade quite a bit
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
marketmaker is slightly profitable with an effective purchase price of 10962 sats for ~1400 KMD purchased

this is after about 10 hours, but was buggy until the last few hours. it seems possible that it could clear 5% to 10% per month, but that is when it is the only instance running. with competition, the total returns will of course be lower

will this be a revenue source for the tradebots(nxtcoinsco) asset?
legendary

Very cool J. 
I'm very interested in seeing this match maker in action... Will it be active only on the kmd pairs or will it be available for other pairs?
We dont have enough capital to run more than KMD and some fiat pairs as there are quite a large number of just those.

However, the code is open source so it wont be hard for people to adapt it to other pairs. The idea is to decentralize the market making that is connected automatically to the DEX. So the more people that are running the DEXmarketmakers the more liquidity is available for the DEX users
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Very cool J. 
I'm very interested in seeing this match maker in action... Will it be active only on the kmd pairs or will it be available for other pairs?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
What is total supply of kmd
and available supply?

Currently about 100.5M, total after about 14 years 200M.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
What is total supply of kmd
and available supply?

legendary

legendary
I've deployed an automated market maker on bittrex. It's goal is to provide a tight spread for a 0.1 BTC size. This is a precursor to the LP node support as it will include automated marketmakers that advanced users can deploy. It should just be a form to configure some operating options in the GUI, so anybody so inclined could deploy a marketmaker. However, there is some risk in running a marketmaker if there is a large price movement, so make sure you understand the settings before deploying it with any large amount of funds.

For large KMD holders providing liquidity to the market will increase the value of KMD as liquidity is one of the components that goes into the market valuation of a crypto.

Next step is to extend the marketmaker to provide DEX liquidity.

Once that is debugged, we will be able to offer a decentralized shapeshift type of service via iguana GUI, where the end user is only doing atomic cross chain swaps and not interacting directly with any central exchange

Currently the market maker is set to a very low margin so KMD now has a 0.4% spread, which is consistently one of the lowest on bittrex. If you see quotes ending with 0.777 that is the market maker. It would be good to test out its behavior, so I encourage people to trade against the marketmaker and see if you can make it go crazy

Thanks jl777, do you know when we can migrate supernet assets to the komodo chain?
First we need to get the GUI support for assetchain coins, then it will make sense to start the migration.

I also want the DEX working at that point, so we can get all the various markets established

as far as when, i hope within a month but not sure we can get it all done by then. But most of the required infrastructure is in place, so I am optimistic about the timeframe
Activity: 301
I've deployed an automated market maker on bittrex. It's goal is to provide a tight spread for a 0.1 BTC size. This is a precursor to the LP node support as it will include automated marketmakers that advanced users can deploy. It should just be a form to configure some operating options in the GUI, so anybody so inclined could deploy a marketmaker. However, there is some risk in running a marketmaker if there is a large price movement, so make sure you understand the settings before deploying it with any large amount of funds.

For large KMD holders providing liquidity to the market will increase the value of KMD as liquidity is one of the components that goes into the market valuation of a crypto.

Once that is debugged, we will be able to offer a decentralized shapeshift type of service via iguana GUI, where the end user is only doing atomic cross chain swaps and not interacting directly with any central exchange

Currently the market maker is set to a very low margin so KMD now has a 0.4% spread, which is consistently one of the lowest on bittrex. If you see quotes ending with 0.777 that is the market maker. It would be good to test out its behavior, so I encourage people to trade against the marketmaker and see if you can make it go crazy

Thanks jl777, do you know when we can migrate supernet assets to the komodo chain?
legendary

Activity: 521
Merit: 522
Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast
I used Basilisk as it's the only one that works on Windows... But
It just skips over that selection screen n goes right to asking my for my pass key...
Thanks
-DynamicPimp

for instant support best is to join the slack: http://slackinvite.supernet.org/ - our support agents and GUI experts will be happy to provide help.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Zcoin is a 3 year old obsoleted tech that was deemed not good enough and abandoned.....is anyone surprised at bugs being found and exploited?

not at all - they (incl team) smell to high heaven  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

Zcoin is a 3 year old obsoleted tech that was deemed not good enough and abandoned.....is anyone surprised at bugs being found and exploited?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Jump to: