Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 683. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
To be honest I voted more or less random, because I've read about most node candidates and all of them were great Smiley
Good luck to everyone.

Ha, yes I voted based on who had the coolest avatar/icon by their name.  They all sounded good to me as well.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
To be honest I voted more or less random, because I've read about most node candidates and all of them were great Smiley
Good luck to everyone.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have swapped my BTCD, verified my seed, and voted.

Is there anything else I need to do? When will the REVS asset be distributed, and what can I do with it ?

Sorry if this was answered before!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
The following is the REVS snapshot for local wallets with more than 500 BTCD:

If you dont see your address above, or if the amount is not correct, please let me know. The above data will be used to issue the REVS.

So you had to have 500+ btcd to receive revs?
no, there are links to pages with a complete list. 500+ was just an arbitrary cutoff for displaying the richlist
Can you please direct me to said links

Cheers Jon  Wink
it is in the same post, below the list:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17516769
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

If you dont see your address above, or if the amount is not correct, please let me know. The above data will be used to issue the REVS.

no, there are links to pages with a complete list. 500+ was just an arbitrary cutoff for displaying the richlist
Can you please direct me to said links

Cheers Jon  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Can anyone explain whats all about candidate and voting?
benefit of this

We have a limited number of notary node spots, and they are responsible about notarizing Komodo hashes into Bitcoin blockchain. It is important that we elect them, don't you think? Smiley

Other option would be that our team artificially selects them, but I think many would say it is not a good idea, and thus we are having these elections.

For people who swapped BTCD on the ICO site, we will need to wait until you lock your KMD address before REVS can be sent. The REVS address will be the same as the KMD address. Same address, but different blockchains.

How do we lock our KMD address ?

You go to the top of this page and read message 3987...

Indeed Wink More info later, not possible yet
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

For people who swapped BTCD on the ICO site, we will need to wait until you lock your KMD address before REVS can be sent. The REVS address will be the same as the KMD address. Same address, but different blockchains.

You go to the top of this page and read message 3987...
Activity: 431
Merit: 251

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

Activity: 560
Can anyone explain whats all about candidate and voting?
benefit of this
Activity: 518
Is there a specific eta for when Komodo will be released I seen maybe 3 weeks just seeing is there a specific date announced?

Jan 31.
legendary
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
how much revs asset in total?
Set Your Ideas Free

Overview of the candidates, their node locations, and subsidy

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Set Your Ideas Free
When will you tell us to lock our Komodo address?
Will this be after the election?

What do you mean by locking it? We will lock them when we distribute the KMD, and thus it is important that everyone makes sure they have the seed stored in a safe place.

If your seed does not match with the public KMD address visible in your ICO page you will lose your investment!

Make sure you got your seed, and double check it matches. Here are instuctions: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17049255

On January 31st we will send your KMD to that address, and you can access the investment with your seed.

I was little uninformed about the issue. Yes indeed you will be able to lock the KMD address manually. This feature will be enabled little later. However, the locking happens automatically on January 31st if it hasn't been done already.

More info about this will come when we enable the feature.
Jump to: