Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 680. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I am planning on doing an install of ubuntu or mint. Which version numbers are the better of the two for iguana and komodo?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

I don't see my address here: RV5cgPjqt37QBHr94VL5HnXWqcwdqoqoC3
neither do block explorers. are you sure it is the correct address and has non-zero balance?

Absolutely. Here's BTCD address I sent coins to: RHfK6LhB3WFYtjbCVyLpTvBiBkxUe65776
If you sent it to RHfK6LhB3WFYtjbCVyLpTvBiBkxUe65776, then RV5cgPjqt37QBHr94VL5HnXWqcwdqoqoC3 wont have any balance and wouldnt appear in the LOCAL WALLET SNAPSHOT

It will appear in the ICO SWAP SNAPSHOT

PondSea said it is FULL BTCD SNAPSHOT, instead of what you've posted previously, so I decided it should have swap addresses too.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17525501
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

neither do block explorers. are you sure it is the correct address and has non-zero balance?

Absolutely. Here's BTCD address I sent coins to: RHfK6LhB3WFYtjbCVyLpTvBiBkxUe65776
If you sent it to RHfK6LhB3WFYtjbCVyLpTvBiBkxUe65776, then RV5cgPjqt37QBHr94VL5HnXWqcwdqoqoC3 wont have any balance and wouldnt appear in the LOCAL WALLET SNAPSHOT

PondSea said it is FULL BTCD SNAPSHOT, instead of what you've posted previously, so I decided it should have swap addresses too.
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
severe mental disorder
Is it worthy to buy BTCD now and Swap with KMD?

It may be better to wait and buy KMD on exchanges. But don't take my word for it. I had some BTCD that I swapped and bought a long time ago.

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
rnr
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
How long will voting continue? I just checked the email regarding voting .I want to participate in voting but I am not home.Will take me 24 hours to reach and have access to my laptop.I hope voting will continue till then.

Don't worry! You have two weeks to vote for the candidates (until 31. January)

Until 29.1.2017  Wink

31.1.2017: Distribution
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
This swap did not finish.Start to process the end. I asked for the campaigns as KDM, and if I knew I would wait that long, I got BTC.  Smiley Embarrassed
I suspect BTCD price will continue to rise slightly at least to ICO parity and probably more given the low supply to demand. The only way now to buy into KMD pre-distribution/trading is to buy BTCD, pushing the BTCD price upward.

Yes agreed. I started posting here about BTCD when it was about .00310 and now it's .0046.  There is still room for it to run upwards as well.
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
How long will voting continue? I just checked the email regarding voting .I want to participate in voting but I am not home.Will take me 24 hours to reach and have access to my laptop.I hope voting will continue till then.

Don't worry! You have two weeks to vote for the candidates (until 31. January)
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
I suppose that there is reluctance to buy BTCD up to .006512 conversion price out of fear of what good KMD will be when they are not tradeable?

The same has been observed when the ICO started ... the price of BTCD rose, then stabilized a bit before going down. There's a probability that we'll witness the same, well now the release is more concrete than when the ICO started, so buys may increase, afterwards I think it will highly depend on when Komodo becomes exchangeable. And yes, there's also the risk that Komodo will trade under the ICO price, let's hope BTCD price doesn't drag KMD price down and that it would be the other way around.

Well mooning BTC had a small part to play in the sell off  Cheesy
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

If you think the KMD price will be higher than the ICO price, then the math-answer is yes. Actually, even it falling under the ICO price to some extent wouldn't hurt your BTCD investment (at current prices). Having said that, know that there's always a risk involved, BTCD could go down or up, KMD could launch at more or less than the ICO price. Assess your risk and invest accordingly.
Activity: 560
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
I suppose that there is reluctance to buy BTCD up to .006512 conversion price out of fear of what good KMD will be when they are not tradeable?

The same has been observed when the ICO started ... the price of BTCD rose, then stabilized a bit before going down. There's a probability that we'll witness the same, well now the release is more concrete than when the ICO started, so buys may increase, afterwards I think it will highly depend on when Komodo becomes exchangeable. And yes, there's also the risk that Komodo will trade under the ICO price, let's hope BTCD price doesn't drag KMD price down and that it would be the other way around.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
BTCD just hit a 27 month high, in USD terms.  It was last at this price way back in October 2014.

And the price is still a bargain, considering how much KMD you get in the swap, etc.

Jump to: