Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 766. (Read 1191996 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
HI devs I want to do the hindi translation of this thread.Here is my work reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1671963.0;topicseen
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
what is the ICO price of Komodo ,is it still possible to enter this ICO. what is the expected risk return if i am investing in this coin?

Go here to buy in:  https://ico.komodoplatform.com/ 

Open till 11/20/16  Don't have the other answers for you, perhaps someone else can assist.

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
what is the ICO price of Komodo ,is it still possible to enter this ICO. what is the expected risk return if i am investing in this coin?
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Is it possible to mine for Komodo, KMD, on the mainnet?

If you are a notary node yes. You could also mine them without being a notary node but difficulty will be much higher.

So the algorithm will be like the Zcash one? Equihash?

I guess there won't be any point in mining if you are not a notary node?

Correct.

So it is a round robin for the notary node themselves. So the chosen 1 will have a very low diff, other nodes will have a higher one. Normal miners will have a even higher one. So even though blocks can be mined by others than the selected node, it is probably not worth the work or hashing power.

Wouldn't you agree that all depends on the opening value and acceptance as well as the difficulty? If the price raises at a higher rate than the diff it might just be worthwhile no?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

If you are a notary node yes. You could also mine them without being a notary node but difficulty will be much higher.

Correct.

So it is a round robin for the notary node themselves. So the chosen 1 will have a very low diff, other nodes will have a higher one. Normal miners will have a even higher one. So even though blocks can be mined by others than the selected node, it is probably not worth the work or hashing power.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1205
Applaud to the GUI designs. Nice to see this project with a face! Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Do you guys provide facebook and twitter bounties like Iconomi did?

No we don't have any social media bounty campaigns.

How many times changing first was zcash and now is zcash dark?

Sorry, I don't understand the question. Can you elaborate? Smiley

It is correct choice you have non social campaigns because they will be abused easily, and most investors are in bctalk forum, no elsewhere.
Activity: 185

How many times changing first was zcash and now is zcash dark?

Sorry, I don't understand the question. Can you elaborate? Smiley

He's probably referring to ZCashDarkCoin that was released on October 31. It's a bog standard scrypt coin by a newbie dev. In a few weeks it will have been pumped, dumped and abandoned.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-zcashdarkcoin-scrypt-no-ico-no-premine-anon-much-more-1666969

Any new popular coin will get other coins trying to make money by using a similar name, and it's the same for ZCash.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1540
Komodo GUI update from @grewalsatinder!

- Komodo Wallet section updated with some basic structure and data fields updating through APIs
- It’s Komodo wallet running in backend, linked to iguana as an external wallet, and displaying basic information on wallet’s dashboard.
- So, far only dashboard is populating with realtime information gathered from Komodo API calls.
- will be working on next set of sections soon and update here.

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Komodo GUI update from @grewalsatinder!

- Komodo Wallet section updated with some basic structure and data fields updating through APIs
- It’s Komodo wallet running in backend, linked to iguana as an external wallet, and displaying basic information on wallet’s dashboard.
- So, far only dashboard is populating with realtime information gathered from Komodo API calls.
- will be working on next set of sections soon and update here.

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Is notary election based on btcd owners as voter base only, or kmd ICO + btcd?

BTCD can be swapped to KMD after the ICO, we will give more info later.

You can only vote with your KMD stake.
Activity: 405
Is notary election based on btcd owners as voter base only, or kmd ICO + btcd?
legendary

legendary
Can you recommend any server hosts for profitably running notaries?

It's rather hard to find severs in the available countries with the required specs at all. Let alone remain profitable.

Can I host multiple notaries at the same VPS if I buy multiple severs at that VPS?

We may have to restrict the nodes to 33. If you are just getting the node to make some easy money, it will be hard to get elected.
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
Activity: 209
So not enough signature spam that you are now paying for ad space on the forums to squeeze every last bit from your glorious scam ico?
Jump to: