Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KSS] Krosscoin : Lets make good happen [Waves and Ethereum Blockchain] - page 3. (Read 34582 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 4
Hello and congratulations! Also it would be desirable to learn, when you plan to start to do distributions for a bounty? Do you have specific dates and dates? On the plans you should have already started paying for the bounty.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Hi Dear Community,

June 16, 2018 marks the first year anniversary of Krosscoin. In this month we plan to make progress in our various large beta developments.
Things to expect this month:

1. Bounty distribution completed
2. Binance exchange fully integrated in Pipdroid Crypto for MT5
3. More project awareness and funding
4. Progress in 10,000 user server architecture for Pipdroid Pearl and Petal.
5. Important partnership announcements.

“Lets make good happen”
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
People saying this is a cipy of another site and a ripoff d make you willing more to make it original and develop it in order to bz your own idea.. convince ans satisfy them.. otherwise I wish you all the luck with this
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I'm participate bounty campaign and I follow for your project. I will not sell token which I will got, because project increase and develop. Hodl and patience is key in profit!
No whitepaper and no roadmap, in my opinion you're just trying to sell some krosscoin on DEX

You have obviously never visited our website
Bounty stakes has been updated finally. Distribution begins on monday. Please allow up to 4 weeks to get yours
PRIVACY POLICY UPDATED

Hi Everyone, in compliance to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have updated our Privacy Policy effective May 25, 2018

More info under blogs section on our website, krosscoin.io and kindly read through our Privacy Policy at the bottom of our website, Krosscoin.io

Also all email addresses in our subscriber list have been notified.

Best
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I just hope we will remain in etherium erc20 and not switch to other technology AFTER FEQW MONTHS:)
any news in krosscoin?

Rest assured that the developers probably know what do very well when it comes to the infrastructure they will use. They know the needs of the system and have to act accordingly.
Activity: 71
i Hope we will see this year some application who will be build with help of krosscoin and krosscoin will not change blockchains every few months, because people need stable lifes:)
Dear Krosscoin Community,

Drum roll!!!

We just launched today the KSS 200 Club. An initiative by us to raise 200 ETH . It is open till June 4, 2018. 200 slots of 1 ETH each is available and a person can have more than one slot.
Here are the 7 benefits apart from the KSS tokens acquired

1. 6 MONTHS FREE ACCESS TO ALL CATEGORIES OF TRADING BOTS

2. ENROLLMENT INTO PIPDROID KNIGHTS, AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB WHERE BOT BEST PRACTICES ARE TAUGHT in greater detail

3. EXCLUSIVE SIGNALS SENT FOR FOREX AND CRYPTO TRADES including prime arbitrage opportunities

4.. SPECIAL FOREX BROKER BONUSES ON FOREX ACCOUNTS OPENED WITH PARTNER BROKERS

5. EXCLUSIVE 5% PROFIT DISTRIBUTION POOL FOR 12 MONTHS aside the general 40% distribution pool for the community helpers

6. PARTICIPATE WITH KROSSCOIN IN EXCLUSIVE PRESALE DEALS IN OTHER PROJECTS (lifetime benefit)

7. EXCLUSIVE ANNUAL VIP MEETING WITH THE CEO

8. KSS tokens at 10 cents per token will be sent to slot owners

DDEX Exchange is a KSS 200 Club Partner, we will be adding more partners regularly to make this one of the most prestigious in-project club in the crypto space. This means there will be even more benefits coming.

Slots are filling up fast.

To register, send us an email at [email protected] to make known your interest and we will reply with further info.

Cheers. ”Let’s make good happen”
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hi Everyone, distribution kicks off this week. Allow for up to 4 weeks to see your KSS tokens in your myetherwallet address. Kindly make sure the ethereum address you provided is an ERC20 token compliant wallet address such as Myetherwallet or Metamask address. We will not resend kss because the wrong address such as an exchange address or bitcoin address was given.
Thanks for your patience

It's very good news. I following to the you project and parcipated in your bounty campaign. I hope, that everything will be fine!
KSS/WETH is now available for trading on Tokenjar.io!

All registered and qualified swap recipients have been sent their KSS tokens. Cheers
KSS/ETH pair is now available for trading on the IDEX exchange!
Hi Everyone, distribution kicks off this week. Allow for up to 4 weeks to see your KSS tokens in your myetherwallet address. Kindly make sure the ethereum address you provided is an ERC20 token compliant wallet address such as Myetherwallet or Metamask address. We will not resend kss because the wrong address such as an exchange address or bitcoin address was given.
Thanks for your patience
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
KROSSCOIN | IBM PARTNERSHIP

Krosscoin | IBM Partnership

Krosscoin’s Parent Company Vinekross LLC has been admitted into IBM’s Global Entrepreneurship program.

We are most pleased to announce that Krosscoin has been accepted into the IBM Global Entrepreneur Program; an amazing tie up with a tech giant IBM that will grant our team access to cutting-edge technology in AI, Cloud Computing and Data Processing. These powerful tools, open a stream of possibilities our platform
We hope to initially use Watson, which was created as a question answering (QA) computing system that IBM built to apply advanced natural language processing, information retrieval, knowledge representation, automated reasoning, and machine learning technologies to the field of open domain question answering the most advanced question-answering supercomputer in the world. Watson helps businesses automate routine tasks and it provides new ways of doing business; it can mine existing business data, data that will allow more informed decisions and insightful forecasts.

With partnerships and tie ups such as this, we remain confident that we are future ready. It’s time for you to take a look at the Krosscoin project

https://medium.com/@krosscoin_team/krosscoin-ibm-partnership-ea5d29749499
Activity: 9
still not receive my KSS SWAP, what happen with this coin
Activity: 95
Seems token sale is coming soon to the end, hope Krosscoin will be huge and we will see some nice green numbers.
Activity: 95
i hope krosscoin will end successfully ico and will be pretty big , btw when ico ends in this month?
Activity: 56
Hey guys, good luck with Krosscoin Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Pages:
Jump to: