Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔶LAMDEN🔶Blockchain Interoperability & Rapid Development - page 13. (Read 28589 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Hi there Lamden!
Congratulations for a successful crowdsale!

I hope you guys can implement the project very well. Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
In a time where crypto currency is getting more and more known I see the super usefulness of this tool. Excellent job by the development team. Looking forward to a good year with you guys. Cheers Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
This appears to be a well though-out business model and I'm looking forward to see how it turns out.This project has a good competitive advantage  in the industry with that i belief it will do well. Good luck
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
We noticed a lot of increased traffic over the past 48 hours and we are thrilled to announce that we have reached our $10,000,000 hardcap.
it turns out that everything, the bounty company is over?
Activity: 15
really curious how this project will evolve. i personally think it has great potential
Activity: 52
I do really like this project, especially its team, they are not greed to choose 40m marketcap like some cheap projects. Keep it up guys and let's chill this to the moon.
Activity: 1
Really excited for this project. Has great potential and am happy to be an early supporter. 
Activity: 134
You guys get shilled by some good twitter people, there must be something about the project. I'm in, good luck.
Activity: 4
Unfortunately I missed the ICO by minutes, but I'm very excited. This has some serious potential, I think.
Activity: 85
My dilly-dallying last night cost me to miss this ICO I'd been eyeing for weeks. I'm very sad right now T.T
Activity: 127
Wow, how did I not hear about this earlier? I just saw someone talk about it on reddit and I had to check it out. Very promising project!
Activity: 163
very good project on paper I hope that the rest will be just as good! and especially that the airdrop makes us want to advertise all around us so that the world of crypto adopts lamben
Activity: 252
Looks like very promising project. Really liked your idea. I wish you good luck on your journey. I hope you and your investors success...
Activity: 76
I believe this project will be bigger because there is will be a lot of support, I see the site really cool and I like it.
The team is professional and we can believe them. The roadmap to long for investor but I think good project must be have long journey to success
Activity: 12
This is an amazing project, So long they follow through on their white paper its gonna be a great opportunity to rake in fantastic and amazing returns. The idea is one of a kind and trust me this are the kind of projects we need in the CryptoSpace not junk and shitty ideas.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
lamden needs to improve their roadmap
Activity: 52
The presale phase ($2,500,000) sold out 4 weeks early so we have moved to the main sale. The main sale has a $10,000,000 hard cap. PM us, post here or join https://t.me/lamdenchat if you have any questions!
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
i love this kind of project... this is true development of blockchain tech. Team seems solid ... keep up the good work
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
This project is quiet interesting, pls am still finding it difficult to download the white paper.. I will like to get more information about it. Thanks

Go here and you can download the whitepaper:

https://lamden.io/Whitepaper
Pages:
Jump to: