Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔶LAMDEN🔶Blockchain Interoperability & Rapid Development - page 14. (Read 28589 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I've read the whitepaper and it's very interesting. We hope for the implementation of this beautiful project. Good luck to the developers
Activity: 13
AMDEN🔶Blockchain Interoperability & Rapid Development
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I like the improve pattern of this project,  i believe in this team
Activity: 3
This project is quiet interesting, pls am still finding it difficult to download the white paper.. I will like to get more information about it. Thanks
Activity: 233
If you can succesfully create a suite of developer tools that speed up the process of creating new and custom blockchain and apps, I truly believe the sky is the limit for this project. I will support this project in any ways that I am capable of. Good luck to the dev team and community.
Activity: 26
Clear and concise whitepaper. Beautifully designed roadmap and development plan. Project addresses issues that are prevalent in the ecosystem, albeit having several competitors, Lamden appears promising!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
If anyone hasn't seen it yet here is a technical interview about the development:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCApm20SsRc

Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
The project is interesting, it touches on some fundamental questions. The tasks and problems that he wants to solve are just as relevant.
The world of blockchane now like the wild west, let's see what this "cowboy" will be able to do Wink
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
It is not very clear how many tokens you will get by participating in the ICO. You should display this info on the website next to the contract address.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
Wow! This is a very interesting project! its quiet complicated to understand at 1st but as what i understand
its a big help for many businesses! i see a great future for it..thanks dev for creating this project!
Activity: 80
 this project is very unique from the other project  were  in thier 3 types of processing !1. FLORA,A distributed smart contract package manager to create a better and shared authority in the space.  2. SAFFRON Easily deployed and managed private blockchains for enterprise and development use.   3. CLOVE  Anonymous Router to Enable Blockchain-to-Blockchain Interaction   Lamden is a suite of developer tools that speed up the process of creating new and custom blockchains and apps. The Lamden Tau token connects these new projects together and with mainchain cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 266
“The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne
I think a very promising project in my opinion, we'll see for his success in the future. Now I join him !!
Activity: 46
I have read all of the information about Lamden and it's going to make the Blockchain Development easier by creating development workflows and it is an open source software which will be a huge breakthrough among other blockchain plus all of the information you need to know about their project, their whitepaper are all given, this is a well prepared, project and I will support real projects like this. Good Luck to the development team
Activity: 12

Lamden seems to improve on some of the strengths of existing platforms like ark and incorporating more valuable protocols for easy implementation of blockchain.
I don't really know much about crypto business, but what I can understand by reading and learning from other users that this is a legit and fair project. I hope this project becomes a success. I have to say the tokens given out is a good catch.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
As I review their project, I began to like it because of their great plan. Goodluck to your ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Lamden seems to improve on some of the strengths of existing platforms like ark and incorporating something even more valuable, protocols for easy implementation of blockchain? scalability and speed for mass adoption are top grade. Definitely solid
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
Lamden has been a breath of fresh air but i really wonder whether its being kept hushed or the marketing is intentionally low. The quality of updates and ideas is really cool.
The ideas proposed in the whitepaper also give a very good chance for beginners to understand. Though what is the main chain in case of Lamden and what will be the consensus mechanism??
How is it going to avoid the present pitfalls of existing chains??
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
Great project for those who wish to try blockchain technology. For beginners who want to use tools for simple implementation of projects in this area. There is a little difficulty with the manager of the bounty. But the technological part everything is fine.
Yes there is a catch with the bounty manager. The project is cool, has a good chance of success, especially in the future. Many businesses that want to switch to blockchain will need tools for this opportunity. They can be purchased from Lamden to implement their programs.

Yea, from what I understand, after having read through the white paper, is that they are essentially building a developer suite for the customization of applications for businesses.  One of the examples mentioned by their dev in the COIN interview on youtube was an inventory management system capable of managing complex product streams through various levels of product development.  Its the type of thing that could put SAP or Oracle out of business, and it seems to be only a small fraction of what of the Lamden platform could ultimately be capable of.
SAP and Oracle are good platforms for bookkeeping in the company. SAP and Oracle are in direct competition with products Lamden. In Lamden possible future will interfere with the major players in the market, due to the low price and the effective work of the developers. I like your thinking.
Very interesting, what you wrote. For me, Lamden is an interface e.g. between betrween SAP and Oracle. But i'm not sure to understand it right.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
Creating a very useful tool for businesses to businesses. One of a few feasible and realistic ICO project I saw so far. Can I have your bounty thread link?
Activity: 314
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
This platform are not complicated at all it brings great solution is like 3 in 1 solution using TAU
Pages:
Jump to: