Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔶LAMDEN🔶Blockchain Interoperability & Rapid Development - page 16. (Read 28611 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Lamden flying under the radar but shows early promise of a solid promise. With a suite of tools ready for building plenty of apps worth following
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Lamden just published this Medium article: https://blog.lamden.io/lamden-information-starter-pack-41511fd1daf8

I'm glad I got in early, this ICO looks really promising imo.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Good information,,
I'm interested to join
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 1
Great project for those who wish to try blockchain technology. For beginners who want to use tools for simple implementation of projects in this area. There is a little difficulty with the manager of the bounty. But the technological part everything is fine.
Yes there is a catch with the bounty manager. The project is cool, has a good chance of success, especially in the future. Many businesses that want to switch to blockchain will need tools for this opportunity. They can be purchased from Lamden to implement their programs.

Yea, from what I understand, after having read through the white paper, is that they are essentially building a developer suite for the customization of applications for businesses.  One of the examples mentioned by their dev in the COIN interview on youtube was an inventory management system capable of managing complex product streams through various levels of product development.  Its the type of thing that could put SAP or Oracle out of business, and it seems to be only a small fraction of what of the Lamden platform could ultimately be capable of.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Great project for those who wish to try blockchain technology. For beginners who want to use tools for simple implementation of projects in this area. There is a little difficulty with the manager of the bounty. But the technological part everything is fine.
Yes there is a catch with the bounty manager. The project is cool, has a good chance of success, especially in the future. Many businesses that want to switch to blockchain will need tools for this opportunity. They can be purchased from Lamden to implement their programs.
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
is presale still alive dev?
Activity: 1
This appears to be a well though-out business model and I'm looking forward to see how it turns out. Best of luck with the ICO! Smiley
Activity: 131
Dev Update 3 - Why Lamden Is Better than Ark, AION, ICON, and More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs2-eLVwrOQ

Great update, I see the Ark thing pop up all the time.
Activity: 167
Looking great project.. hmmmm think it will be boooooommm to the moon
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Can you make arabic  translation for this project ? and when we can have transaction of LAMDEN token in our wallet ?
Activity: 23
Пpoeкт пoкaзaлcя oчeнь кpyтым , интepecyeт eгo peaльнoe внeдpeниe в peaльнyю жизнь)! ичeнь интepecнoe bounty пoлyчилocь , oчeнь xoчy выигpaть!
Activity: 18
I was a bit confused with the name and the TAU symbol, but ok te  project looks legit and good enough and hope it goes sky high. If any translations in Greek are needed I would be glad to contribute to the effort. Regards
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I like your project. Tell me at what stage is now the development of SAFFRON, FLORA, CLOVE? While there is an ICO development is not conducted in connection with the road map.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Dev Update 3 - Why Lamden Is Better than Ark, AION, ICON, and More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs2-eLVwrOQ
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
i think this is a nice project and yeah, i see your video and follow your bounty. im read your whitepaper too, its simple but i can understand about it.
i hope your project will be huge in the future.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Hi
Like the way lamden was
descried in video presentetion.
Is that 13 second really accounted for serving something? Or it was just used for giving more appeal into the description?
An easy way to connect
various Blockchain still far away
for ordinary user. If lamden can deliver based on they are
talking, would be very interesting
to watch!

Thanks!
Would you please add link to the video you just have mentioned in your post that everybody can understand your view point about it. Thanks
Activity: 31
Wow thí interesting project with the best trust team and good idea. I like it , joined i hope luckky.  Good luck success!
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
I think this is a very good project with a well-experienced team.
Pages:
Jump to: