Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔶LAMDEN🔶Blockchain Interoperability & Rapid Development - page 18. (Read 28611 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
A New Beginning
As many of you have noticed by now Lamden is on the warpath. We've recruited a brand new marketing team, and other influential crypto personalities, and we're starting a major push to get the platform presence to where it should be. So, on that note, let's get to the important stuff going on at Lamden.

Bounty Hunter Signup

We have officially released a brand new bounty program! This amazing raffle style bounty will see 10 people walking away with .5 ETH each! At time of posting that's over $2100 in prizes.
http://mailchi.mp/cce79f6e92c3/new-bounty-video-update-and-more
Activity: 376
Merit: 103

still stay tuned for any update about next plan. And waiting another bounty campaign to more promotion this project again.

Why should you wait for another bounty campaign!! here an active bounty thread that you can join: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountylamden-tau-official-bounty-thread-5000000-tau-available-2381077
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I see this as a bit of ark meets neblio/strat.   Love the project idea, a bit distant timeline but if it can deliver will be worth it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Technology blockade is now at the stage of the embryo and there are still many discoveries of its use. If this project succeeds in making it possible to make quick and easy development and deployment of systems for blockrooms this is very useful and it will become popular. But the main thing is to do it on time, until the competition is swallowed up!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I will take part in the airdrop for nostalgic reasons. in my younger years there was no euro, only d-mark and shilling in austria (my world was not big in my childhood * g *). and thanks to the LAMDEN I remember many things from before.
Activity: 222
UWe'll make a specific post in the bounty board about it and update the first post here as well.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
This is the first project about developer tools I have come across which will help to create new and custom blockchain and apps.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
If you really want a coin to withstand with other cryptocurrenies, than you should do a good marketing and point out what is the true value behind the project! Ambassadors all around the world would be a great idea to spread the words Smiley
I would say that there are ambassadors let's say for each country or region one and they inform the people about the coin. So the ambassador knows how the LAMDEN Blockchain, coin works, how's everything going and spread the words of it and share the information to newbies, interested guys etc.
Is there something like that planned?

Best Regards.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
I've read Whitepaper just now. And i see some interesting ideas. I hope it will be a good project. It does not seem like scum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I have to say, nice interview in the huffingtonpost.com , tho I do feel like it feel kind of contra to me.
Activity: 6
How can it help in countries with sale  ?

Specifically this project is designed for enterprise use and business use.

This is mentioned in the Coin interview on youtube.  For any of these altcoins to truly appreciate in value the tech has to be adopted by industry.  So its good to hear the developers are working closely with people in different business sectors in order to tailor the platform different business applications.  They specifically mention supply chain tracking and inventory management.  Definitely a project worth looking into further.
Activity: 6
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

Specifically this project is designed for enterprise use and business use.
Activity: 70
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 50
Hi! I want to watch your presentation, but can’t be in Moscow on this date… are you planning to carry out online translation?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Activity: 48
Rob From ICO Alert interviews Stuart Farmer, CEO of Lamden in the latest ICO Alert podcast!
LISTEN HERE: https://www.icoalert.com/podcast/lamden
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
An excellent project for application development based on blockchain technology of a developer tool that speeds up the revocation process and new and specialized applications. GREAT IDEA
Activity: 18
If I take part of the presale when can I receive my tokens? and also what will you do with unsold tokens?
Thanks a bunch.
Pages:
Jump to: