Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 140. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
TheTelephone

You found a good way to manipualte market. Probably you want people to believe you and then people will do what you say ---> Huh ----> Profit.
Maybe you have some millions of Leafs or BTC that you want to x2-x5 in several days.
Nevertheless, people are curious and I am too. So will appreciate any log of seminar (maybe posted not here but in PM or zip on any fileserver).
Everybody has motives to do smth and you, of course, have them too - money making, I think.

MAYBE I AM A GIANT LEAF

Did you PM me? My inbox is a little full at the moment, and I dread digging through.

I see that I am right. Wink

Eddy Wally, hello TheTelephone alt.

Eddy Wally is certainly not me, and I don't have any alternate account on here. Is there a way to prove that this is my one and only account? This is like the third time people are accusing me of using multiple accounts.
Leafcoin is finally dead. I hope you guys learned your lesson.
Dont invest in a complete pump and dump shitcoin.
DO you really think the devs gives a shit about the forrests? You guys got all fooled. I hope you lost allot of money.

^ Not entirely true, also you're very rude.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
TheTelephone

You found a good way to manipualte market. Probably you want people to believe you and then people will do what you say ---> Huh ----> Profit.
Maybe you have some millions of Leafs or BTC that you want to x2-x5 in several days.
Nevertheless, people are curious and I am too. So will appreciate any log of seminar (maybe posted not here but in PM or zip on any fileserver).
Everybody has motives to do smth and you, of course, have them too - money making, I think.

MAYBE I AM A GIANT LEAF

Did you PM me? My inbox is a little full at the moment, and I dread digging through.

I see that I am right. Wink

Eddy Wally, hello TheTelephone alt.
Activity: 28
Leafcoin is finally dead. I hope you guys learned your lesson.
Dont invest in a complete pump and dump shitcoin.
DO you really think the devs gives a shit about the forrests? You guys got all fooled. I hope you lost allot of money.
I am one of the least tech-savvy people that I know. I think there's just some chemical imbalance in my brain, because I literally cannot understand what the hell people are talking about when it comes to computers. BUT! I really, really genuinely want to build my first computer next year and I really want to get into building my own miners as soon as possible. Can anyone explain mining, building a rig and joining a pool to me like I'm a total moron?

mad credibility

Still can't understand computer stuff. Not much has changed since that post, aside from a little bit better understanding of mining. Still haven't built my own miner, but perhaps one day. If you're digging through my posts looking to discredit me, however, why don't you start with my posts from this LEAF thread instead of cherry picking the very first post I ever posted which is more than a month old?

I could, however, start digging through your posts from this thread alone and probably find quite a bit of nice little bits. I probably wouldn't even have to take them out of context, too.

@theAncient0ne

Tweet me or PM me if you're interested in Trading for Miners seminar. First seminar WILL BE FREE!

I had no intention of discrediting you, I actually wanted to see that you are a credible poster by looking at what else you speculated regarding other alts. But it looks like nearly all your posts are in this thread regarding Leaf so I don't know what to think.

As for my history, go ahead.. there is a bunch of shit you can dig up on me, but I'm not giving people financial advice

Haha, you posted my very first post which was a question about mining, and you posted underneath of it "Made credibility." You blatantly are trying to question my credibility! Which is fine, I mean I'm just some stranger on the internet, so if you're not questioning me even just a little, you're doing it wrong. But yes, I am giving people financial advice and if you look back at my posts and match them up with the fluctuations and price, you'll see that it's quite good advice.

But yeah, I'm not going to dig through your posts.
TheTelephone

MAYBE I AM A GIANT LEAF

TheTelephone

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
I am one of the least tech-savvy people that I know. I think there's just some chemical imbalance in my brain, because I literally cannot understand what the hell people are talking about when it comes to computers. BUT! I really, really genuinely want to build my first computer next year and I really want to get into building my own miners as soon as possible. Can anyone explain mining, building a rig and joining a pool to me like I'm a total moron?

mad credibility

Still can't understand computer stuff. Not much has changed since that post, aside from a little bit better understanding of mining. Still haven't built my own miner, but perhaps one day. If you're digging through my posts looking to discredit me, however, why don't you start with my posts from this LEAF thread instead of cherry picking the very first post I ever posted which is more than a month old?

I could, however, start digging through your posts from this thread alone and probably find quite a bit of nice little bits. I probably wouldn't even have to take them out of context, too.

@theAncient0ne

Tweet me or PM me if you're interested in Trading for Miners seminar. First seminar WILL BE FREE!

I had no intention of discrediting you, I actually wanted to see that you are a credible poster by looking at what else you speculated regarding other alts. But it looks like nearly all your posts are in this thread regarding Leaf so I don't know what to think.

As for my history, go ahead.. there is a bunch of shit you can dig up on me, but I'm not giving people financial advice
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Totally agree with you C3ALL when I see the teachers I've got this year...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
mcg
Activity: 196
is there any place where we can follow what the devs are working on?

no, perhaps there should be one in the near future.

we dont say much currently, sorry about that.

except that we are doing some things that were requested by the community.

and we are monitoring this thread for more ideas....

also there will be new giveaways.. starting tomorrow.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Those that can, do.

Those that can't, teach.
Moon and leaf same price atm.
Moon is in a pump Leaf in a dump.
is there any place where we can follow what the devs are working on?
Not on the ANN thread it's not made for talking about the coin but about speculating and markets so go the speculating section maybe you'll find what you want  Wink
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
the first free seminary is about LEAF so you could be manipulated one more time "where it's going to end up"..

Haha, I'm not the one manipulating. If I were, I'd be on the selling end and dumping through all these buy walls, and THEN I'd buy in at the bottom. Instead, I sit and wait.

And after you buy, you will be talking about strong buy walls and other bullshits. I know it very well from the real stock exchange and stock forums.

After I buy, I'll be telling people to sell off their hauls in increments from 20 and upward.

Also, how would one bullshit about strong buy walls in the first place? Either they're there, or they're not. It's very hard to convince people of things that don't exist. If I start talking about buy support or sell pressure, you can just go check the books. It's not that hard.

@theAncient0ne

You know, the only problem is that IT'S NOT STOCK EXCHANGE THREAD.

If you want to talk about stock exchange and shares, i will give you a link:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-exchange-wwwcoinmarketio-official-thread-422153

Have fun !

in my opinion experts shut up, work and earn lots of money.

the guys talking like a broken machine are just manipulators.

why would you ask people to pay you for seminars when if you were so good you would earn those cash by a few smart transactions? Cheesy

Oh don't you worry, I'll be making plenty off LEAF once it hits rock bottom.

I've just been getting a lot of feedback from this thread, a lot of people asking for advice (a lot of people NOT asking for advice) and I thought maybe it'd be a decent way to inform people and earn BTC at the same time (note I said 'earn,' not take or make or steal). First seminar is free. Show up, and if you're not into it, nobody's forcing you.

@theAncient0ne
Talk is cheap.

Post a screen shot of your transactions

^ lol. No.
the first free seminary is about LEAF so you could be manipulated one more time "where it's going to end up"..

Haha, I'm not the one manipulating. If I were, I'd be on the selling end and dumping through all these buy walls, and THEN I'd buy in at the bottom. Instead, I sit and wait.

And after you buy, you will be talking about strong buy walls and other bullshits. I know it very well from the real stock exchange and stock forums.

After I buy, I'll be telling people to sell off their hauls in increments from 20 and upward.

Also, how would one bullshit about strong buy walls in the first place? Either they're there, or they're not. It's very hard to convince people of things that don't exist. If I start talking about buy support or sell pressure, you can just go check the books. It's not that hard.

@theAncient0ne
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
in my opinion experts shut up, work and earn lots of money.

the guys talking like a broken machine are just manipulators.

why would you ask people to pay you for seminars when if you were so good you would earn that cash by making a few smart transactions? Cheesy
how useful the ignore button can be

And so much easier to ignore, too. If you ignored me when I said to sell at 25-20, I'd think you would've learned your lesson.

@theAncient0ne

See other posts for free seminar info. Blah, blah, blah, Pm, blah, blah, blah tweet.

Jump to: