Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 143. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Awesome sell wall  Smiley
Activity: 113
First free lesson for anyone wanting to take part:

LEAF is gaining buy support from the trading community. Everyone cancel sell orders between 15 and 20, let buy support build up thick through those numbers, then in about 3 - 4 hours, dump through all of them. This'll be everyone's last chance until it hits rock bottom.

@theAncient0ne

is bottom 14 sat?

Bottom is the bottom, really. Not sure why people are dumping on these small orders, though, right after the bump. I guess the panic really is setting in.

bottom is the bottom - nothing about nothing

Honestly, anyone that is trying to say for sure that LEAF will hit X and Y hour, minute, seconds, etc. if full of shit. I could tell you that I think it'll dip to 12, and natural buy support would build from there, which I think is one possibility, but a whale could come in any moment and float it at 15 and my prediction would be entirely discredited. Big movements are easy to see, but the little stuff gets mixed up in a quagmire of human factors.

@theAncient0ne

You are already discredited man... Go give your advice somewhere else...

Haha, please tell me how predicting almost exactly what has been happening to LEAF in the last 4 days has discredited me. Please tell me. Is there something I'm missing?

Yes, you are the man...

Thank you for all.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

LEAF is gaining buy support from the trading community. Everyone cancel sell orders between 15 and 20, let buy support build up thick through those numbers, then in about 3 - 4 hours, dump through all of them. This'll be everyone's last chance until it hits rock bottom.

@theAncient0ne

is bottom 14 sat?

Bottom is the bottom, really. Not sure why people are dumping on these small orders, though, right after the bump. I guess the panic really is setting in.

Honestly, anyone that is trying to say for sure that LEAF will hit X and Y hour, minute, seconds, etc. if full of shit. I could tell you that I think it'll dip to 12, and natural buy support would build from there, which I think is one possibility, but a whale could come in any moment and float it at 15 and my prediction would be entirely discredited. Big movements are easy to see, but the little stuff gets mixed up in a quagmire of human factors.

@theAncient0ne

Haha, please tell me how predicting almost exactly what has been happening to LEAF in the last 4 days has discredited me. Please tell me. Is there something I'm missing?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
WTF with this small buys? I don't know something?

What's about this?? :

No one should be panicking yet, some very nice updates...... coming soon Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
WTB 300m Leaf . Pm me for a deal.

^ Someone's feeling confident!
Of course, i have lot of confident because i have lot of BTC to spend. I have so many alt coins for sale. Not like you a jr member keeps spreading negative comments with empty pocket.

I know that guy, he has a powerful rig. Saw him in several coin threads with tons of coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Of course, i have lot of confident because i have lot of BTC to spend. I have so many alt coins for sale. Not like you a jr member keeps spreading negative comments with empty pocket.
Or someone's trying to pump the price  Roll Eyes

@theAncient0ne

is bottom 14 sat?

@theAncient0ne

@theAncient0ne

is bottom 14 sat?

@theAncient0ne

@theAncient0ne
Kid, better take your lesson to somewhere else instead of spamming here. No one cares about you

Yeah, tell that to my inbox.
Activity: 532
No one should be panicking yet, some very nice updates...... coming soon Smiley
Activity: 42

@theAncient0ne

is bottom 14 sat?

Activity: 560
What do all the buys for 99.85 LEAF do?

He's buying small amounts for long term:

Can anybody tell my what are those multi orders always of the same amout???
Bots are preparing to pump LEAF. Get ready to the moon.

@theAncient0ne

is bottom 14 sat?

Can anybody tell my what are those multi orders always of the same amout???
Okay i am never going to panic sell this again

You should've sold high and bought back in low. Selling is part of trading, maybe the most important part. So long as you're not selling at a loss, I'd consider it a win.

No shit sherlock

Smiley probably even a kid knows that
+1 a kid trying to teach us trading.
Jump to: