Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 142. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
I'll predict the future:

A bunch of people are going to pay around $80 to be told a tenth of the information and basic actions that they could learn about if they spent 10 minutes on Google, never mind actual trading forums.

They say there is one born every minute though.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
I bought LEAF at 23..... should I just cut my losses, sell at 16 and invest in something else?? Pls respond
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Who deleted the spooky post? D:
I deleted my own post turned out to be too big an image. Didn't want to ruin the thread with it  Grin
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
Also, sell pressure is building and buy orders are stagnant. Looks like this bump is about over, unless the fake buy walls come back.

Set phasers between 10 - 12 if you're buying back in, but be prepared to sell between 15 - 19 afterward (20, if those fake buy walls show up again). Will give more detailed updates to those who PM me.

Didn't you say that a couple of hours ago, then a little later said buy pressure was building as it was getting support from traders, and now its sell pressure again.  Yet the price has remained fairly stagnant at 16-17 the whole time.

Yes, I did, and I was right when I said buy support was coming in, and I was right to buy in at 15 and sell again at 17. It's almost like markets change minute to minute... strange....

Its pretty easy to call a market 5 minutes after it happened.  Yet trying to call a market where the entire buy book consists of about 400m coins when there are people out there mining 10% of that a day, and previously 50% of that a day is practically impossible.

Trading, reading the candles and interpreting the order books is pretty simple.  Manipulating the price of these size order books too if you have the btc to do it, but the one factor these markets have which throws a big spanner into the works, is the mining.  The creation of "free" stock, that's a massive unknown quantity, and on a coin that's got so much of its production out in the open within a couple of weeks and has rapid block halving its an even greater unknown element.

Actually, I didn't really 'call' the market in that post, so much as passing on market movement and info. And if you look at my posts, any predictions that I made all came true hours if not days before I called them. It's one thing to say that I made a bad call once, which actually I didn't by the way, but it's totally different to twist my words and pretend that I was making predictions about things that already happened. That's not the case, and honestly it sounds like you're just projecting here.

Also, if you're referring to LEAF when you say "a coin that's got so much of its production out in the open within a couple of weeks" then you're very, very wrong. Billions in LEAF is STILL being held off the market, which is why traders aren't interested. Why buy in at 15 or even 10 when miners are just going to dump their load all around you?

@theAncient0ne

EDITED for formatting.

So maybe you should predict the future for people mr. "Nostradamus" ?

Can you read my palm ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
By out in the open I meant mined, out from the total production well, ready to be traded at a moments notice.  Selling at anything above 3 satoshi would represent a profit against electricity costs to mine it, and as you say billions are out there.  Trying to call that market is like pi$$ing in the wind.

Depends on which way the wind is blowing.

Also in this statement "ready to be traded at a moments notice" you spelled the word 'dumped' wrong.
By out in the open I meant mined, out from the total production well, ready to be traded at a moments notice.  Selling at anything above 3 satoshi would represent a profit against electricity costs to mine it, and as you say billions are out there.  Trying to call that market is like pi$$ing in the wind.
Also, sell pressure is building and buy orders are stagnant. Looks like this bump is about over, unless the fake buy walls come back.

Set phasers between 10 - 12 if you're buying back in, but be prepared to sell between 15 - 19 afterward (20, if those fake buy walls show up again). Will give more detailed updates to those who PM me.

Didn't you say that a couple of hours ago, then a little later said buy pressure was building as it was getting support from traders, and now its sell pressure again.  Yet the price has remained fairly stagnant at 16-17 the whole time.

Yes, I did, and I was right when I said buy support was coming in, and I was right to buy in at 15 and sell again at 17. It's almost like markets change minute to minute... strange....

Its pretty easy to call a market 5 minutes after it happened.  Yet trying to call a market where the entire buy book consists of about 400m coins when there are people out there mining 10% of that a day, and previously 50% of that a day is practically impossible.

Trading, reading the candles and interpreting the order books is pretty simple.  Manipulating the price of these size order books too if you have the btc to do it, but the one factor these markets have which throws a big spanner into the works, is the mining.  The creation of "free" stock, that's a massive unknown quantity, and on a coin that's got so much of its production out in the open within a couple of weeks and has rapid block halving its an even greater unknown element.

Actually, I didn't really 'call' the market in that post, so much as passing on market movement and info. And if you look at my posts, any predictions that I made all came true hours if not days before I called them. It's one thing to say that I made a bad call once, which actually I didn't by the way, but it's totally different to twist my words and pretend that I was making predictions about things that already happened. That's not the case, and honestly it sounds like you're just projecting here.

Also, if you're referring to LEAF when you say "a coin that's got so much of its production out in the open within a couple of weeks" then you're very, very wrong. Billions in LEAF is STILL being held off the market, which is why traders aren't interested. Why buy in at 15 or even 10 when miners are just going to dump their load all around you?

@theAncient0ne

EDITED for formatting.

Stick a bunch of btc on a value just north of the current sell price, one that's got a little bit of meat on it already, say a couple of btc.  Stick another 10 on it, watch the price make its way there, dump coins onto the now higher buy book and pull the sell order.  Rinse and repeat in reverse....   Is that the sort of lesson you are going to be giving?
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io

EDIT: In defense of LEAF, people take to the streets  Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
this thread is too spooky

Activity: 39
I've edited my post, sorry Wink
@TheTelephone
You will teach ppl how to manipulate and make other people pay 0.1btc for get to know how to manipulate people for 0.1btc and so long. Brilliant!

One lesson will be teaching people how to manipulate markets using their BTC,  but I have a feeling that's not what you were getting at.

PM me or tweet me: @theAncient0ne

Edited for typos.
Activity: 39
@TheTelephone
You will teach ppl how to manipulate and make other people pay 0.1btc for get to know how to manipulate people for 0.1btc and so long. Brilliant!

Anyway, no you're not so brilliant if you made all of this SPAM, spend so much time just to get someone pay you 0.1btc while you could use your market skills to trade for real money not pennies..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
^ i will give you 0.1 BTC if you leave this thread and stop manipulating market
Works for me too ? I can be pretty annoying if I want  Grin

I'll take you up on that deal in about 6 - 12 hours.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The BIG question, is what are you all going to do once this LEAF business is over? PM me for info regarding Trading for Miners seminar, or tweet at me: @theAncient0ne.

I'll be covering pump and dumps, market manipulation, long term investing and short term trading. Seminars will be 0.1BTC, but I might do the first one for free, not sure yet.

PM me or tweet at me for details.

Man you should be ADBLOCKED !!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
WTB 300m Leaf . Pm me for a deal.

^ Someone's feeling confident!
Of course, i have lot of confident because i have lot of BTC to spend. I have so many alt coins for sale. Not like you a jr member keeps spreading negative comments with empty pocket.

Haha, yes everything I've predicted that's come true over the last 4 days should be discredited because I'm a jr member of BTCtalk. Okay, Steven.

@theAncient0ne
Jump to: