Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 144. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
First free lesson for anyone wanting to take part:

LEAF is gaining buy support from the trading community. Everyone cancel sell orders between 15 and 20, let buy support build up thick through those numbers, then in about 3 - 4 hours, dump through all of them. This'll be everyone's last chance until it hits rock bottom.

@theAncient0ne

is bottom 14 sat?

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Okay i am never going to panic sell this again

You should've sold high and bought back in low. Selling is part of trading, maybe the most important part. So long as you're not selling at a loss, I'd consider it a win.

No shit sherlock

Smiley probably even a kid knows that
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

LEAF is gaining buy support from the trading community. Everyone cancel sell orders between 15 and 20, let buy support build up thick through those numbers, then in about 3 - 4 hours, dump through all of them. This'll be everyone's last chance until it hits rock bottom.

@theAncient0ne
Kid, better take your lesson to somewhere else instead of spamming here. No one cares about you
Activity: 56

@theAncient0ne

You should've sold high and bought back in low. Selling is part of trading, maybe the most important part. So long as you're not selling at a loss, I'd consider it a win.

Most miners are not traders.... just miners and sellers.

AND THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD ALL PM ME REGARDING MY "TRADING FOR MINERS" BEGINNING SEMINAR. LAST CALL WILL BE 11:59PM EST, TONIGHT, (about 11 hours from now).

PM me or tweet me at @theAncient0ne for more info.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
What do all the buys for 99.85 LEAF do?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Anybody knows what are those 99.85 Leaf Buys?
it's me of course ;-)
it is going back to 14
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Most miners are not traders.... just miners and sellers.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Anybody knows what are those 99.85 Leaf Buys?

Merit: 500
Hey all. Seems that LEAF is actually gaining some real buzz around the twittersphere. A lot of big players are watching the drop this morning. We'll probably see a nice little bounce from here, maybe even all the way up to 20 if it gains enough traction.

Once enough buy support builds, however, don't be surprised if someone comes in and dumps through all remaining support.

Anyways, thanks to all the guys PMing me that my tips saved them some money, and thanks to everyone that actually took part in constructive conversation opposed to senseless dick-wagging.

@theAncient0ne

Well I guess you're right. Sometimes FUD is reality, maybe that's why ppl like you with not optymistic posts are mostly treated like FUDers.

But this time you were right.
Follow your tweet.
Leaf for 15 sat, PANIC BUY!

there is no panic buy
ther is a huge buyer on 14

Huge?
Ok, so I'm on 14 too.

You buy above or below the wall, not right into it. That first tip is free.
Hey all. Seems that LEAF is actually gaining some real buzz around the twittersphere. A lot of big players are watching the drop this morning. We'll probably see a nice little bounce from here, maybe even all the way up to 20 if it gains enough traction.

Once enough buy support builds, however, don't be surprised if someone comes in and dumps through all remaining support.

Anyways, thanks to all the guys PMing me that my tips saved them some money, and thanks to everyone that actually took part in constructive conversation opposed to senseless dick-wagging.

@theAncient0ne
Activity: 560

there is no panic buy

Huge?
Ok, so I'm on 14 too.

there is no panic buy
Activity: 560
Time to buy.

Thanks for Leafs for 15 sato.  Cool
Surprised the whale that was setting buy walls all weekend, hasn't stepped in. Hold on to your butts.
i like the buy wall on 14
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Jump to: