Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 141. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
how useful the ignore button can be

Indeed I've heard that ignorance is a bliss.

This is the most entertaining altcoin ANN thread I've ever followed. Period.

Really? this shit goes on in every ANN thread, FUDers, "experts" and pumpers everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Talk is cheap.

Post a screen shot of your transactions
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
the first free seminary is about LEAF so you could be manipulated one more time "where it's going to end up"..

Haha, I'm not the one manipulating. If I were, I'd be on the selling end and dumping through all these buy walls, and THEN I'd buy in at the bottom. Instead, I sit and wait.

And after you buy, you will be talking about strong buy walls and other bullshits. I know it very well from the real stock exchange and stock forums.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Indeed I've heard that ignorance is a bliss.

This is the most entertaining altcoin ANN thread I've ever followed. Period.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

And so much easier to ignore, too. If you ignored me when I said to sell at 25-20, I'd think you would've learned your lesson.

@theAncient0ne

See other posts for free seminar info. Blah, blah, blah, Pm, blah, blah, blah tweet.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
I'll predict the future:

A bunch of people are going to pay around $80 to be told a tenth of the information and basic actions that they could learn about if they spent 10 minutes on Google, never mind actual trading forums.

They say there is one born every minute though.

Trading forums are about 60% bullshit. Also, I've decided that I'll be doing the first seminar for 100% free for anyone interested, that way no one can call FOUL. If you're interested, PM me or tweet me @theAncient0ne, and I'll send IRC links to anyone that gets ahold of me. First seminar will be based around LEAF, what happened with LEAF, how LEAF was manipulated and where it's going to end up.

Set the wall 20BTC now 20 santo, if you moved a rate of 15-18

Not sure if you're speaking to me or some other nameless person out there, but I don't set fake walls, as it's too risky. I did, however, buy at 15 and sell at 17 for a nice little gain. I personally hope those walls come back. It's so much easier to speculate on a coin when there's so much price manipulation.
the first free seminary is about LEAF so you could be manipulated one more time "where it's going to end up"..

Haha, I'm not the one manipulating. If I were, I'd be on the selling end and dumping through all these buy walls, and THEN I'd buy in at the bottom. Instead, I sit and wait.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am one of the least tech-savvy people that I know. I think there's just some chemical imbalance in my brain, because I literally cannot understand what the hell people are talking about when it comes to computers. BUT! I really, really genuinely want to build my first computer next year and I really want to get into building my own miners as soon as possible. Can anyone explain mining, building a rig and joining a pool to me like I'm a total moron?

mad credibility

Still can't understand computer stuff. Not much has changed since that post, aside from a little bit better understanding of mining. Still haven't built my own miner, but perhaps one day. If you're digging through my posts looking to discredit me, however, why don't you start with my posts from this LEAF thread instead of cherry picking the very first post I ever posted which is more than a month old?

I could, however, start digging through your posts from this thread alone and probably find quite a bit of nice little bits. I probably wouldn't even have to take them out of context, too.

@theAncient0ne

Tweet me or PM me if you're interested in Trading for Miners seminar. First seminar WILL BE FREE!
Activity: 39
Activity: 84
I'll predict the future:

A bunch of people are going to pay around $80 to be told a tenth of the information and basic actions that they could learn about if they spent 10 minutes on Google, never mind actual trading forums.

Trading forums are about 60% bullshit. Also, I've decided that I'll be doing the first seminar for 100% free for anyone interested, that way no one can call FOUL. If you're interested, PM me or tweet me @theAncient0ne, and I'll send IRC links to anyone that gets ahold of me. First seminar will be based around LEAF, what happened with LEAF, how LEAF was manipulated and where it's going to end up.

Set the wall 20BTC now 20 santo, if you moved a rate of 15-18
I am one of the least tech-savvy people that I know. I think there's just some chemical imbalance in my brain, because I literally cannot understand what the hell people are talking about when it comes to computers. BUT! I really, really genuinely want to build my first computer next year and I really want to get into building my own miners as soon as possible. Can anyone explain mining, building a rig and joining a pool to me like I'm a total moron?

mad credibility
xD !!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting

mad credibility
If it's first free it could be interesting. At least to see if you really know what you're talking about.
I bought LEAF at 23..... should I just cut my losses, sell at 16 and invest in something else?? Pls respond

hold and you will be happy later that you didn't sell :^)

Tasorrog is right. At this point, you may as well wait it out unless it gets back up into the 20s.
I'll predict the future:

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I bought LEAF at 23..... should I just cut my losses, sell at 16 and invest in something else?? Pls respond

+1

I've said it before and I'll say it again, If you ignore the people saying it will go to nothing, and ignore the people saying it will go to the moon in a few days, then what you have left is probably about right.

Don't forget, this is a 9 day old coin, with a highly active developer that is working on some community requested initiatives to really strengthen this coin, this was never supposed to be a pump and dump coin hence the price hasn't wildly spiked.  Small ripples are expected on all coins.
Activity: 103
LE HAPPY MERCHANT

Jump to: