Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 145. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Im watching closely whats gonna happen. Will be a good experience.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
fckMPwrA3nJD1pYpHxnpCXpzp48FbthuLm is by far the winner of our contest so 2,000 LEAFS go to him, congrats!

http://leafcoin.eu5.org/scratch/winners.php

start playing and win free leafcoins!

http://[Suspicious link removed]

I got my prize! Thank you.

So you were the winner Cheesy Congrats again!
Thanks. I'm beginner and winner, it's beginner's luck Smiley
And LEAF is lucky coin.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
fckMPwrA3nJD1pYpHxnpCXpzp48FbthuLm is by far the winner of our contest so 2,000 LEAFS go to him, congrats!

So you were the winner Cheesy Congrats again!

Activity: 56
14 satoshi and dropping boys.  Cry

Actually, still at 15 on CoinedUp, but I can't imagine that won't get burned through.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
this coin is not dying now, it needs dump for the fure pump

To dump we need a lots of buy offers, and right now we don't have them. I bet miners have shitload amount of coins but where would they dump them?  Wink
Set phasers to 10-12 for some quick gains up to the high teens, but be sure to get out before the big one. Short trading on LEAF is going to a lot less feasible sometime in the next 24 hours.

Also, as some people seem to be interested, I'm going to start a Trading for Miners online seminar. Ya'll really need to learn how to grind out those percentages, instead of just dumping through buy orders or posting up static blocks of sells. Better for the coin, better for the markets and better for your wallets. Tweet at me at @theAncient0ne, and I'll start making a list. Certainly won't be doing this for free, but I wouldn't ask for any more than 0.1 btc, and am open to payments only after initial returns.

PM or tweet for basic info. I'll get back to everyone in the next 12 hours, for sure.

Thanks,

TheTelephone
One of your first lessons must be: "How to spread fear and panic  among the holders"
But ok, that is normail if you wish to profit someone must loose, that's the rule.

Well, look at it this way: either I spread fear and doubt, and LEAF fell because of me (which I highly doubt) or I told you all exactly what was going to happen because I watch coins like a mad man and understand trading and markets and all that good stuff.

Hopefully a lot of you dumped through the 20s, like I told you to do, and are doing a whole lot better than those that are going to be dumping at half that price later tonight.
If you are good and wise in trading, you would not be here now, and you would not trade with this coin.
There is big holders of this coin. Why they don't listening you, why they don't sell now? For day trader you have good advices, I must agree, but you don't have explanation why this coin is dying now. I don't think so, there is some good ideas to use this coin, and LEAF have future.

this coin is not dying now, it needs dump for the future pump
and LEAF have no future because there is some good ideas to use this coin, it will have future if some huge investors interested in it

I agree, but to attract investors you must have some good idea.
Activity: 84
14 satoshi and dropping boys.  Cry
Activity: 56
Set phasers to 10-12 for some quick gains up to the high teens, but be sure to get out before the big one. Short trading on LEAF is going to a lot less feasible sometime in the next 24 hours.

Also, as some people seem to be interested, I'm going to start a Trading for Miners online seminar. Ya'll really need to learn how to grind out those percentages, instead of just dumping through buy orders or posting up static blocks of sells. Better for the coin, better for the markets and better for your wallets. Tweet at me at @theAncient0ne, and I'll start making a list. Certainly won't be doing this for free, but I wouldn't ask for any more than 0.1 btc, and am open to payments only after initial returns.

PM or tweet for basic info. I'll get back to everyone in the next 12 hours, for sure.

Thanks,

TheTelephone
One of your first lessons must be: "How to spread fear and panic  among the holders"
But ok, that is normail if you wish to profit someone must loose, that's the rule.

Well, look at it this way: either I spread fear and doubt, and LEAF fell because of me (which I highly doubt) or I told you all exactly what was going to happen because I watch coins like a mad man and understand trading and markets and all that good stuff.

Hopefully a lot of you dumped through the 20s, like I told you to do, and are doing a whole lot better than those that are going to be dumping at half that price later tonight.
If you are good and wise in trading, you would not be here now, and you would not trade with this coin.
There is big holders of this coin. Why they don't listening you, why they don't sell now? For day trader you have good advices, I must agree, but you don't have explanation why this coin is dying now. I don't think so, there is some good ideas to use this coin, and LEAF have future.

Haha, go through my posts and you'll see my explanation for why the coin is tanking. There's billions of LEAF being held by miners, that somehow expect the coin to take off all on its own. This simply is not the way coins or markets work.

Again, PM me if anyone is interested in an Crypto Trading Seminar for Beginners. The first lesson will be a basic overview. I've been getting lots of PMs regarding pump and dumps, which I personally don't take part in, but I'll be covering pump and dumps in brief in the first seminar, and then will go into a more in depth analysis, probably in the second seminar.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Thanks,

TheTelephone
One of your first lessons must be: "How to spread fear and panic  among the holders"

this coin is not dying now, it needs dump for the fure pump

Yeap. Too many people have weak coins... More distribution -> better for coin. And don't be afraid of low hashrate, we also can jump to kimoto if smth. But I think we will be in low diff in 24h without it.
legendary

http://leafscratch.tk
Activity: 42

Thanks,

TheTelephone
One of your first lessons must be: "How to spread fear and panic  among the holders"

this coin is not dying now, it needs dump for the future pump
and LEAF have no future because there is some good ideas to use this coin, it will have future if some huge investors interested in it

Thanks,

TheTelephone

Ignore the troller.

As far as i see 15-16 is at bottom now, will back buy when i get back home.

lol
and who will buy back? the miners that have billion of LEAF?
Activity: 70
If you're right then you're wrong according to your theory... And so am I ? Oh gooood...
Being right never granted anyone the right to spam a thread when the devs keep saying stop talking about the fucking price and help the community...
legendary
probably it will go down to a certain point - dont know which one that is - and then let's hope it will be picked up.... once it is it will rise beyond last higher values - this seems to be a possible scenario
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Ignore the troller.

As far as i see 15-16 is at bottom now, will back buy when i get back home.

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I think it's clear we need gravity well now.
Activity: 70
Jump to: