Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 150. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
here cant be any pump without dump. at first LEAF billionaires need to sell their LEAFs and then it can raise . investors will not invest their money until billion of leafs stay in miners wallet . they will do it if they will have  enough LEAF.
without serious investors not one coin can  live. investors want to  earn  money and not going to give awey their money.  before pump the price they have to create a deficiency of LEAF.

There's no need to stupid dump.

Solution is: REMOVE YOUR ASKs!   Cool

That is impossible. 1-2 people will remove but other people will not touch them. Yeap, we cannot go up without dump, IMO. Too strong sell walls. You need >100 BTC to break them, that is impossible for now. We can make it fast - panic selling, or long - price drop in several days-weeks. Dumpers will be out of coin to make a strong walls. IMO.

if here will be long drop the coin can be destoyed, we need panic sell only
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
here cant be any pump without dump. at first LEAF billionaires need to sell their LEAFs and then it can raise . investors will not invest their money until billion of leafs stay in miners wallet . they will do it if they will have  enough LEAF.
without serious investors not one coin can  live. investors want to  earn  money and not going to give awey their money.  before pump the price they have to create a deficiency of LEAF.

Solution is: REMOVE YOUR ASKs!   Cool

it's a pity that miners do not understand it

It's nor about miners.

It's about US, regular people.

Let's look into your orders?

You think that p.e. 0.1btc ask is nothnig so could sitting at 25 or 28 or wth?

100 ppl think like that and we can see what we can see now...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I guess people will get tired of waiting for this coin to rise and will dump in a day or two.
I just hope we don't get on Cryptsy in the meantime because I can't predict what would happen.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
here cant be any pump without dump. at first LEAF billionaires need to sell their LEAFs and then it can raise . investors will not invest their money until billion of leafs stay in miners wallet . they will do it if they will have  enough LEAF.
without serious investors not one coin can  live. investors want to  earn  money and not going to give awey their money.  before pump the price they have to create a deficiency of LEAF.

Solution is: REMOVE YOUR ASKs!   Cool

That is impossible. 1-2 people will remove but other people will not touch them. Yeap, we cannot go up without dump, IMO. Too strong sell walls. You need >100 BTC to break them, that is impossible for now. We can make it fast - panic selling, or long - price drop in several days-weeks. Dumpers will be out of coin to make a strong walls. IMO.
here cant be any pump without dump. at first LEAF billionaires need to sell their LEAFs and then it can raise . investors will not invest their money until billion of leafs stay in miners wallet . they will do it if they will have  enough LEAF.
without serious investors not one coin can  live. investors want to  earn  money and not going to give awey their money.  before pump the price they have to create a deficiency of LEAF.

it's a pity that miners do not understand it

here cant be any pump without dump. at first LEAF billionaires need to sell their LEAFs and then it can raise . investors will not invest their money until billion of leafs stay in miners wallet . they will not pump it if they have not  enough LEAF.
mcg
Activity: 196
hashco.ws is not mining it anymore.

might be chinese multipools.

Anyone found new multipools that mines Leafcoin? Hashrate is 10 Gh/s again.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
just printed my leafcoin wallet, looks cool!

print yours as well at http://leafaddress.tk
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

He is USD* sectarian. He made a post just to advertise it. Pls stopt this, man, or I will go to usd* thread and made some posts there.

Let's rock! http://gph.is/1fETjeg

He is USD* sectarian. He made a post just to advertise it. Pls stopt this, man, or I will go to usd* thread and made some posts there.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
More dumpers!!!!!
I`ll buy Smiley
mcg
Activity: 196
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
what do you think is a fair price for this coin? or what price can this coin go?

Nobody knows how far it's gonna go... People are talking about 100 sato in a couple of weeks. A fair price with the current diff and block reward should be around 25-30 sato ($15 per day and Mh). The price is quite low since a lots of miners are dumping (or just trying to keep the price down using massive fake sell orders).
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
Coin is broken? Angry
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
I won 1000 leafs Smiley , how to claim the prize ?

payment sent.

all payment are sent in max.24 hrs

winners can be seen here: http://leafcoin.eu5.org/scratch/winners.php

If someone would like to donate for the prize fund please send here:

fLeafZgpDa7BeJ6eEua2NcTwjWimwwwPBw

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
what do you think is a fair price for this coin? or what price can this coin go?
Activity: 35
Earning is around 0.022 Btc per MH/s per day.

How do you calculate this?

i calculate new:  

diff =    87.38136533
1 MH/s =   115,110.454  LEAF  100% pool prop
115,110.454 * 0.00000018 =  0.0207 BTC/MH/s

EDIT WRONG this is the old 1 - 1,000,000 not the new 1 - 500,000

= 0.01035 BTC/MH/s

to calculate

coinsPerBlock = 250000
difficulty = rpcserver.getinfo()['difficulty']
hashTime=difficulty * (pow(2.0, 32) / (hashRate * 1000.0))
blocksPerDay = (24.0 * 3600.0)/hashTime
coinsPerDay = coinsPerBlock*blocksPerDay
sock.send("At current difficulty of "+str(difficulty)+" you would mine "+str(coinsPerDay)+" coins a day.\n")

this is from the irc bot.

Thanks @MUBBLE86, @mcg
Jump to: