Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 147. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
why is everyone jumping ship so soon? this coin just launched...

Panic noobs...
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

greed? Smiley
Activity: 154
Activity: 280
Chinese dumping leafcoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/leafcoin-had-an-accident-we-quickly-sold-446658

Big investors leaving sunking ship Huh
Read the other posts, look at OP's earlier posts and his rep...

he  is from we are QQ group, he wanted to buy cheap leaf, Grin Grin Grin he is a liar to the
Activity: 80
legendary
alive faucet exist?

http://[Suspicious link removed]

no give leafcoin  Embarrassed all faucet RIP?

it's working fine dont know what you mean sorry http://leafcoin.tk
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
alive faucet exist?

http://[Suspicious link removed]

no give leafcoin  Embarrassed all faucet RIP?
My last comment in this thread, because I have exited this market completely, so I will not keep watching this thread.

There is something fundamental which all of you should think about. LEAF is down to 17 satoshi, and will keep dropping every hour... There are only a few buyers at these buyers, compared to the BILLIONS of LEAFs waiting to be sold. Question is: are you going to be fast enough to sell at this price (15-17 satoshi), or are you going to wait until a whale wakes up, exists the market and fills in all sell orders down 5 satoshi. Because they are people who have actually more LEAF at this very moment than the total buy orders. The total amount of LEAFs that people would buy in this moment is 0.37 billion LEAF (when as I just told, they are many people having MORE LEAFs than this).

So my friendly advise is: exit the market while you still can... or face a huge loss (depending what huge means to everyone here).

You shall now experience the multiple waves of being accused for "spreading FUD" LOL.
On the other hand - I agree Cheesy
I wish I hadn't bought my 800k haha, but the "loss" is nothing (10 bucks) so I'm thinking of exiting too.
I did, however, got my 0.8 BTC on this the other day, so all cool I suppose.
Activity: 112
At this speed, the price of LEAF will not go up, unless people dump

why do people always look short term? always the "quick buck" way
Because this is not my long-term coin...

then just go and sell for 15, what are you waiting for Smiley
No, why would I go with a loss? Now I'm just daytrading until I get 50% profit so I can sell at 20 with the same profit as if I sell at 30 Wink
Or just wait it out.

ok then look mid-term at least
Well, yeah. I'm flexible... I bought in at 22 or something, was gonna sell at 30 but it went up to 28 only. And then this dump came, but when the whales are done eating they will pump it up. Though I'd love to sell atleast 50% at 24-25 in a day or so since I have to pay some shit..
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
My last comment in this thread, because I have exited this market completely, so I will not keep watching this thread.

There is something fundamental which all of you should think about. LEAF is down to 17 satoshi, and will keep dropping every hour... There are only a few buyers at these buyers, compared to the BILLIONS of LEAFs waiting to be sold. Question is: are you going to be fast enough to sell at this price (15-17 satoshi), or are you going to wait until a whale wakes up, exists the market and fills in all sell orders down 5 satoshi. Because they are people who have actually more LEAF at this very moment than the total buy orders. The total amount of LEAFs that people would buy in this moment is 0.37 billion LEAF (when as I just told, they are many people having MORE LEAFs than this).

So my friendly advise is: exit the market while you still can... or face a huge loss (depending what huge means to everyone here).

last comment , ok bye
legendary

No, why would I go with a loss? Now I'm just daytrading until I get 50% profit so I can sell at 20 with the same profit as if I sell at 30 Wink
Or just wait it out.

ok then look mid-term at least
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...

Or just wait it out.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Is this coin dead?  Huh
legendary

mcg
it will have its little revolution soon....

currently its in an impasse.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

why do people always look short term?

Because of BTC's april trauma.
Because of Life.
Because of because.
Jump to: