Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 146. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Set phasers to 10-12 for some quick gains up to the high teens, but be sure to get out before the big one. Short trading on LEAF is going to a lot less feasible sometime in the next 24 hours.

Also, as some people seem to be interested, I'm going to start a Trading for Miners online seminar. Ya'll really need to learn how to grind out those percentages, instead of just dumping through buy orders or posting up static blocks of sells. Better for the coin, better for the markets and better for your wallets. Tweet at me at @theAncient0ne, and I'll start making a list. Certainly won't be doing this for free, but I wouldn't ask for any more than 0.1 btc, and am open to payments only after initial returns.

PM or tweet for basic info. I'll get back to everyone in the next 12 hours, for sure.

Thanks,

TheTelephone
One of your first lessons must be: "How to spread fear and panic  among the holders"
But ok, that is normail if you wish to profit someone must loose, that's the rule.

Well, look at it this way: either I spread fear and doubt, and LEAF fell because of me (which I highly doubt) or I told you all exactly what was going to happen because I watch coins like a mad man and understand trading and markets and all that good stuff.

Hopefully a lot of you dumped through the 20s, like I told you to do, and are doing a whole lot better than those that are going to be dumping at half that price later tonight.
Activity: 35
If people are dumb enough to listen they deserve to loose everything. Take advantage of these swings and you will make out just fine. Its been like clock work the past couple of days.
Set phasers to 10-12 for some quick gains up to the high teens, but be sure to get out before the big one. Short trading on LEAF is going to a lot less feasible sometime in the next 24 hours.

Also, as some people seem to be interested, I'm going to start a Trading for Miners online seminar. Ya'll really need to learn how to grind out those percentages, instead of just dumping through buy orders or posting up static blocks of sells. Better for the coin, better for the markets and better for your wallets. Tweet at me at @theAncient0ne, and I'll start making a list. Certainly won't be doing this for free, but I wouldn't ask for any more than 0.1 btc, and am open to payments only after initial returns.

PM or tweet for basic info. I'll get back to everyone in the next 12 hours, for sure.

Thanks,

TheTelephone

Jesus... when will the hurting stop...

Kind of a vague question, but if you're referring to LEAF, I'm guessing the hurting will stop once people start stacking some serious BTC buy orders between 7 and 3. I'm guessing at least 2 billion worth of LEAF.

If you're referring to life, though, the answer is never. The hurting never stops, but your skin will get thicker.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Thanks,

TheTelephone
One of your first lessons must be: "How to spread fear and panic  among the holders"
But ok, that is normail if you wish to profit someone must loose, that's the rule.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Thanks,

TheTelephone

Jesus... when will the hurting stop...

Thanks,

TheTelephone
Yeah everybody should sell! except me!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
At this speed, the price of LEAF will not go up, unless people dump

why do people always look short term?

Because of BTC's april trauma.
Because of Life.
Because of because.

This was and will be typical behavoir by many that are into crypto world. You can not change that. You have to get used to that. From my experience, long holders always win.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
My last comment in this thread, because I have exited this market completely, so I will not keep watching this thread.

There is something fundamental which all of you should think about. LEAF is down to 17 satoshi, and will keep dropping every hour... There are only a few buyers at these buyers, compared to the BILLIONS of LEAFs waiting to be sold. Question is: are you going to be fast enough to sell at this price (15-17 satoshi), or are you going to wait until a whale wakes up, exists the market and fills in all sell orders down 5 satoshi. Because they are people who have actually more LEAF at this very moment than the total buy orders. The total amount of LEAFs that people would buy in this moment is 0.37 billion LEAF (when as I just told, they are many people having MORE LEAFs than this).

So my friendly advise is: exit the market while you still can... or face a huge loss (depending what huge means to everyone here).

You shall now experience the multiple waves of being accused for "spreading FUD" LOL.
On the other hand - I agree Cheesy
I wish I hadn't bought my 800k haha, but the "loss" is nothing (10 bucks) so I'm thinking of exiting too.
I did, however, got my 0.8 BTC on this the other day, so all cool I suppose.
If you are exiting send your LEAF to my wallet because that "loss" is nothing for you, and that would be a fortune for me Wink
Activity: 182
May somebody start a facebook giveaway? I have some coins for that, probably 20-50k.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
To all the people hodling and there are ALLOT of LEAF hodlers!  Shocked

I admire your optimism but please be careful, there's been tons of coins that fall lower than 1 sat and get de listed to the Litecoin trading pairs before hitting the graveyards.

Just remember that there is no guarantee whales will come in and atm if I my sell orders set at 20 + satoshis, I'd be pretty worried about when and if ever this coin is coming back.

Dump and let me buy at 1 satoshi Grin

Liar! I don't see offers at 1 satoshi!

taken my btc off coinmarket for now
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
why spend time telling other to sell if you are not the one thats wants to buy lower ?

lame.. dont spoil this thread

I admire your optimism but please be careful, there's been tons of coins that fall lower than 1 sat and get de listed to the Litecoin trading pairs before hitting the graveyards.

Just remember that there is no guarantee whales will come in and atm if I my sell orders set at 20 + satoshis, I'd be pretty worried about when and if ever this coin is coming back.

Liar! I don't see offers at 1 satoshi!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager

Just remember that there is no guarantee whales will come in and atm if I was hodling with sell orders set at 20 + satoshis, I'd be pretty worried about when and if ever this coin is coming back.

Sure we can all keep hodling the coins but it will probably take months before the coin rises again... some people take their money and invest in something else.. or sell now and buy when it's even lower.
I am hodling like a tree, the longest hodlers win

My hodler is longer Cheesy
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Why would a whale dump down to 5 satoshi, when they can drip feed into the market at 18-20 or higher.  Multipools have had enough to drop the buy orders by several points, but even they are manually trading this and taking their time.

All that is happening is coins being transferred into smaller holders that are either day trading, or holding very long term for a few more block halvings.

Anyone holding hundreds of millions will not want to kill the market that they want to sell into, so they will drip feed rather than dump.  Those dropping the price are the panic sellers dumping, probably to be scooped up by those with longer term aims.  As the blocks half and the coins get distributed among longer term holders, the early high volume coins will start to get traded around.
Think we are going down under 10 satoshi in a few hours... ah well...

Activity: 4
My last comment in this thread, because I have exited this market completely, so I will not keep watching this thread.

There is something fundamental which all of you should think about. LEAF is down to 17 satoshi, and will keep dropping every hour... There are only a few buyers at these buyers, compared to the BILLIONS of LEAFs waiting to be sold. Question is: are you going to be fast enough to sell at this price (15-17 satoshi), or are you going to wait until a whale wakes up, exists the market and fills in all sell orders down 5 satoshi. Because they are people who have actually more LEAF at this very moment than the total buy orders. The total amount of LEAFs that people would buy in this moment is 0.37 billion LEAF (when as I just told, they are many people having MORE LEAFs than this).

So my friendly advise is: exit the market while you still can... or face a huge loss (depending what huge means to everyone here).

wait.. so what you (and TheTelephone before) are saying is we should sell now, cause BigGuys are not able to buy cheap -> too less buyers, right? Telephone called them "big investors" i think. LEAF dying if we won't sell? Then why big hodling whales are not selling to make this happen? They hodl to GOZILLAS of Leafs, but they won't sell, wait for drop, buy again for 1 satoshi and pump? We should do work which is designed for big? That is completly stupid! I'm hodling. It will go down probably, but it doesn't matter. LEAF will go up, after Telephones homies (a.k.a. BIG INVESTORS) buy on the drop. And we all know that many ppl are interested in LEAF, so after this short drop we gotta go up. Worst things worst we will have to double up when it hits one digit. On the second way up it wouldn't stop at 30 and go back down, this I'm sure.

Hodling here.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Buy buy buy ! It is great price at 17.
Jump to: