Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 149. (Read 352596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
I am still holding Grin

Me too Smiley It is very interesting to see the price and understand that you are on long run.

same here, i think you must have oak leafs as well then Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am still holding Grin

Me too Smiley It is very interesting to see the price and understand that you are on long run.
mcg
Activity: 196
i have problem with wallet i have updated wallet and no conection  Embarrassed
Warning: Displayed tranzactions may not correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

Any solution??? 22hours behind....

here is your solution: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4895554

Activity: 126
people who keep saying it goes down every minute just go and sell it please or give it to me (address in sig) and i will take it for free so you have nothing to worry about anymore; it doesn't help the thread in any way to keep saying that...

we need constructive talking not panic makers

Well we need sellers to make it grow.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
i have problem with wallet i have updated wallet and no conection  Embarrassed
Warning: Displayed tranzactions may not correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

Any solution??? 22hours behind....
legendary
people who keep saying it goes down every minute just go and sell it please or give it to me (address in sig) and i will take it for free so you have nothing to worry about anymore; it doesn't help the thread in any way to keep saying that...

we need constructive talking not panic makers
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
leafcoin going down...
mcg
Totally agree kimotos is a must

if we see a real need for it.... ie if diff really gets hammered up because of multipools... we will implement it.

we already analyzed what needs to be done... and we will have no issue implementing it.

its a matter of choice currently.... what is needed more, over what is needed less.

currently adoption is highest priority. making coin usefull.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Those sell walls are really annoying me... Just dump it already if you don't want your coins! And even if you're happy with 25 sato, remove the sell order and put it back in when the buy orders are at 23-24! This trench warfare is just silly... Are theese dumpers lazy, trying to act as a daytrader experts or just stupid?
legendary
^^^ then let's market the coin and bring the investors, the coin must be made more popular

i dont think that investors dont know about LEAF. i think they are here and wait panic sell

i think sooner or later market will adjust itself naturally

as i've said, give the coin some time, it's only 1 week old

most coins started to see success after 1 month from release

let it breathe, let it grow, don't worry about the price every second
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Sold!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
^^^ then let's market the coin and bring the investors, the coin must be made more popular

i dont think that investors dont know about LEAF. i think they are here and wait panic sell
Totally agree kimotos is a must
legendary

when people will hear about leaf everywhere and everyday in the cryptoworld the miracle will happen.

do you have a twitter account? start using it, post about leaf coin

got a facebook account? post there as well

go to coinex chat and discuss with people

the possibilities are endless...just do it folks!
Ppl are dumping this coin

why sell for pennies?  Huh

there are whales out there who can't wait to get your leafs for prices like 15-17

let's work together and give the coin higher value, this coin has potential and it can reach much higher value

and how are u going to give the coin higher value?

look at the other successful coins and start from there

and give this coin some time!

you all want to get rich in 1 week doing nothing....no offense but it's true for most people

i have told already that in saccessful coins there are huge investors . miners cant pump the coin.
legendary

there are whales out there who can't wait to get your leafs for prices like 15-17

let's work together and give the coin higher value, this coin has potential and it can reach much higher value

look at the other successful coins and start from there

and give this coin some time!

you all want to get rich in 1 week doing nothing....no offense but it's true for most people

legendary

Activity: 308
Activity: 182
here cant be any pump without dump. at first LEAF billionaires need to sell their LEAFs and then it can raise . investors will not invest their money until billion of leafs stay in miners wallet . they will do it if they will have  enough LEAF.
without serious investors not one coin can  live. investors want to  earn  money and not going to give awey their money.  before pump the price they have to create a deficiency of LEAF.

There's no need to stupid dump.

Solution is: REMOVE YOUR ASKs!   Cool

That is impossible. 1-2 people will remove but other people will not touch them. Yeap, we cannot go up without dump, IMO. Too strong sell walls. You need >100 BTC to break them, that is impossible for now. We can make it fast - panic selling, or long - price drop in several days-weeks. Dumpers will be out of coin to make a strong walls. IMO.

if here will be long drop the coin can be destoyed, we need panic sell only

Third variant ------> huge investor buys all coins Cheesy

P. S. Btw, Reddcoin was announced and already on exchange (like Moon, everyone know what happen with it in the first day Smiley). They implemented Kimoto. I think it is interesting to look at their progress and don't make mistakes.
Jump to: