Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 62. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
why this coin is so cheap even the second block halving reaches. i brought some leafs expecting it goes above 50 satoshi.
As per current doge price around 290 satoshi , this is so cheap!! !!

It is as cheap as it gets right now... just wait and see  Wink
Activity: 182
why this coin is so cheap even the second block halving reaches. i brought some leafs expecting it goes above 50 satoshi.
As per current doge price around 290 satoshi , this is so cheap!! !!
Ya
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
After near 27 hours of mining on solo P2Pool node we've found a block  Smiley :
http://explorer2.leafco.in/block/69333cf04fe79deaf5b4ddfb81b59b1e6236fb1e24331ba7780a4ce84d186114
Activity: 19
Hello im kinda new to leaf ....

i was wondering what happen after first halving why does the prices goes down after first halving ... very strange

Welcome aboard. A couple things happened:

1. Leaf became available on Cryptsy, after the expected surge in price in the first hour or less, it came back to earth probably due to miners dumping all at once.

2. There was an issue where Multipools started mining Leafs and driving up the difficulty, only leaving as soon as the difficulty goes up, leaving us with upwards of 30+mins blocks. Mining became difficult. However, this was resolved through the implementation of the KGW.
If I'm not mistaken, the difficulty now retargets every 10 blocks or less.

In terms how much these event have an affect on the price, it will take somebody more knowledgeable than I am to answer. It was a shame, because I shied away from Dogecoin after this, as they are getting ready to half I think tomorrow.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Fresh new, dedicated leaf pool.  

And we are on the correct fork!  No worrying here

- pplns
- awesome hardware
- devs on call

http://leaf.hashrapid.com

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hello im kinda new to leaf ....

i was wondering what happen after first halving why does the prices goes down after first halving ... very strange
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Next stop 0.00000009 BTC for sure Sad.

You said you sold all of yours and won't be buying back into LEAF. There is no reason for you to be commenting on LEAF thread any longer. Please find another coin and be active their on their forum. We are good here. Thanks
Activity: 42
https://pool.chunky.ms/doge/site_assets/chunky/img/chunky_small_2.png

Hey LEAFCOIN thread, looking for a place to mine LEAF? Join us at Chunky Pool!

• Brand new dashboard/homepage!
  • No fees
  • SSL encryption
  • Custom MPOS layout
  • Support and a wonderful community @ irc.freenode.net #chunky
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers
  • Excellent stability and uptime

Pools
  • Dogecoin - port 3333
  • Earthcoin - port 3334
  • RonPaulCoin - port 3335
  • Lottocoin - port 3336
  • Stablecoin - port 3337
  • 42coin - port 3338
  • Digibyte - port 3339
  • Litecoin - port 3340
  • Klondikecoin - port 3341
  • Leafcoin - port 3342
  • Potcoin - port 4200
  • Multiport - port 6666

We are miners just like you. We started this pool because we were sick of trying to find pools that didn't go down all the time. We are
committed to making a better mining environment for you and for ourselves.

https://pool.chunky.ms/
Activity: 403
I'm a bee keeper in EU (we are reproducing bee queens for sale, i'm lucky because in my country we have the best bee in the world, and is native, pure genetic material ).

In US bee keepers should changes practices using medications for bee's.  Antibiotics, etc, that's not allowed in EU.
Not just talking about pesticides and farmers.

Your making bee's less resistant to diseases and putting more and more drugs in to honey indirectly.
Activity: 10
No solid ideas yet, but I'm thinking we should do something as a community for St.Patricks day. (March 17th)

Could be a great source to get the name out since we are using the four leaf clover as the symbol.

Just a thought but there was a story on NPR (National Public Radio) here in the US. It talked about the bee population and how it decreases by 30% every year. Bee keepers are doing everything they can to keep up their hives to pollinate everything.........just about every plant, to include trees, need pollination. This is a world wide problem..................big problem.

One of the main factors they pointed to for the decrease was loss of clover and alpha cover crops due to industrial farming practices. They use pesticides now instead of these cover crops to keep down the weeds. In turn, they've found over 30 different pesticides carried back to the hives. This is getting in our entire food chain. That along with the loss of the bee population will collapse our food supply eventually.

We're already destroying our planet in so many ways...............this is one of the worst and isn't spoken about.

It would be nice to educate communities and convince home farmers, community farms, small farmers, etc. to change their practices and plant clover where they can. Clover is not an evasive species like so many other plants and can be introduced back in to best practices.

I know this is something that would take a lot of work but Arbor Day and other organizations started from humble beginnings also. It could start with getting in touch with organizations like the County Cooperative Extension Services, 4H Clubs or the like in your part of the world.

Nice idea @cdoyle14...........I was thinking something for St. Patricks Day too.........I just expanded on it

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
you're the expert obviously

ha  Grin ha Grin  Wink

i don`t know what should have been done to dump so low.... rather grow.... halvings in front of us...less coins higher price.... good night....
Activity: 83
you're the expert obviously
Activity: 140
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
For those who's complaining about LEAF prices. Are you here to invest or here to trade? If you are here to trade you are in the wrong coin. All stocks and bonds, etc take hits. You ride the waves. I bought in the 20s as well. I have averaged down by buying at 13 as well. I believe in the DEV and willing to give them a chance. Scared money don't make money. I'm fine as long as I know we all are working hard to do our best. If you are one of the weak hands. You can always sell and exit at any time. Wink

+1 true true... Smiley
mcg
Activity: 196
march 17 might be the day for a leafcoin event yes.
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
No solid ideas yet, but I'm thinking we should do something as a community for St.Patricks day. (March 17th)

Could be a great source to get the name out since we are using the four leaf clover as the symbol.
Activity: 357
For those who's complaining about LEAF prices. Are you here to invest or here to trade? If you are here to trade you are in the wrong coin. All stocks and bonds, etc take hits. You ride the waves. I bought in the 20s as well. I have averaged down by buying at 13 as well. I believe in the DEV and willing to give them a chance. Scared money don't make money. I'm fine as long as I know we all are working hard to do our best. If you are one of the weak hands. You can always sell and exit at any time. Wink
mcg
for those that want an leafcoin cap for these cold days....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1462772577270998&set=a.1452483758299880.1073741828.1452406351640954&type=1

you can pay with leaf...
Activity: 43
Uh.. is this coin dead?

I bought at 23... now its at 13... should i just kill myself?

I bought a lot of LeafCoins on 24. - Im still alive Cheesy
Remember - LeafCoin is a young coin.
Its like tree - it need time to grow, to be bigger and bigger Smiley

Altcoins are often long-term investments - so be patient Smiley
mcg
Uh.. is this coin dead?

I bought at 23... now its at 13... should i just kill myself?

coin very young... working on projects;

- multibit wallet
- android wallet
- foundation
- shop
and more

82% updated... rising fast now.
Pages:
Jump to: