Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 63. (Read 352594 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
we got a similar message...
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Cryptsy answer about deposits issue:
This note is in response to your deposit ticket:

We have just completed a deep scan of all coin types and were able to process
98% of them. Those that were not processed either do not have enough confirmations or fit
into one of the coin types below.

Please check your deposit and see if it has arrived and let us know!

Coins that currently have issues:
ADT trading is suspended. Pending a fix from from the developers
We are sorry but the Android Tokens coin is having issues with the block chain. Until the developers come up with a solution, trading and wallet tx's have been suspended. Please follow the latest news or direct ADT question to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276884.1060

ZCC wallet is undergoing maintenance
The ZCC coin is forked and we are waiting for a new release from the developers before we relist it.

YAC wallet is in maintenance:
We are working on rebuilding our YAC wallet once this is complete all withdraws and deposits should complete

IFC and JKC withdraw delays
IFC withdrawals slow. Advise to increase deposit amounts and decrease deposit frequency and use much smaller withdraw sizes like 999999

COL wallet is offline for maintenance. Will resume shorlty

CATcoin wallet is down for maintenance. Should return shortly

LEAFcoin is down for maintenance. Should return shortly

Thank you for your patience.

Cryptsy.com
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Please update your bookmarks!

The leaf services have moved to http://coinok.pw

Please update all links on first thread. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Uh.. is this coin dead?

I bought at 23... now its at 13... should i just kill myself?
mcg
correct... kgw only fixes not getting stuck...

btw cryptsy is working on leaf currently.

expect it to be up soon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

valid observation but before kgw.. the multipools would take about 200 of 240 blocks in about 40 minutes .. and then leave us to take two plus days to reset difficult ... now at least there is a better playing field... and we don't get stuck waiting for 30 minutes for 1 confirm.

Then again those multipools will help get this coin to the next halving and that will slow the volume of the dumping of the coins from the multipools.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
After KGW we do the blocks with the speed of light   Grin

Now since after the Kimoto Gravity well it is easier for the multipools to get more coins and dump them. Since the difficulty goes down quick the multipools will switch back quicker to get more coins to dump. The same thing happened to the RPC it had a value of $35~40 per coin then they added Kimoto Gravity well and now it is down to $6~7 per coin since the multipool can take advantage of quicker adjustment to lower difficulty. It looks like over the last 9~10 hours HashCow switched to this coin 8 different times with each stay between 12 mintues to 1 hour finding 57 blocks worth of coins.

valid observation but before kgw.. the multipools would take about 200 of 240 blocks in about 40 minutes .. and then leave us to take two plus days to reset difficult ... now at least there is a better playing field... and we don't get stuck waiting for 30 minutes for 1 confirm.

edit* as for switching back that will only occur when LEAF is profitable  if its not then they wouldnt bother. why do you think on coinwarz... all coins more or less have the same earning average..its because multipools hammer the price into line..
After KGW we do the blocks with the speed of light   Grin

Now since after the Kimoto Gravity well it is easier for the multipools to get more coins and dump them. Since the difficulty goes down quick the multipools will switch back quicker to get more coins to dump. The same thing happened to the RPC it had a value of $35~40 per coin then they added Kimoto Gravity well and now it is down to $6~7 per coin since the multipool can take advantage of quicker adjustment to lower difficulty. It looks like over the last 9~10 hours HashCow switched to this coin 8 different times with each stay between 12 mintues to 1 hour finding 57 blocks worth of coins.

mcg
Niceman:
thats the idea behind a KGW... we likely wont see a "sustained" 150 difficulty level unless its at a profitable price.. otherwise at most you can expect that difficulty to last only 3-5 blocks.. before it corrects itself.. but we arent stuck when the multipools leave... anymore.. By the way.. ur pool is coinmine.pw right?

Not pools make coin valuable, but peples who want to buy this coins or accept it for service. I think most of you forget about this.
If currency is really have some value and have some economics it doesn't care about pools, like LiteCoin. Most peoples using it even don't know what is mining or pools... But I understand your point and wish LeafCoin happy future.

Yes. Coinmine.PW it's my pool and it's at latest chain now.

we are working on various things niceman... but we cannot have it all ready in under 2 weeks. small team. but hard workers Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
Niceman:
thats the idea behind a KGW... we likely wont see a "sustained" 150 difficulty level unless its at a profitable price.. otherwise at most you can expect that difficulty to last only 3-5 blocks.. before it corrects itself.. but we arent stuck when the multipools leave... anymore.. By the way.. ur pool is coinmine.pw right?

Not pools make coin valuable, but peples who want to buy this coins or accept it for service. I think most of you forget about this.
If currency is really have some value and have some economics it doesn't care about pools, like LiteCoin. Most peoples using it even don't know what is mining or pools... But I understand your point and wish LeafCoin happy future.

Yes. Coinmine.PW it's my pool and it's at latest chain now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Have no issues with major
It evens out large blocks very successfully over time

Thanks m8, only ever as good as number of miners, if you don't pool hop then it should be the same per day no matter where you go.
Activity: 83
Have no issues with major
It evens out large blocks very successfully over time
Activity: 506
Activity: 83
Sorry for an offtopic but is anyone of you able to withdraw BTC form cryptsy? (please check it for me if you can). After filling withdrawal fields i got the Internal Error from cryptsy.
Check under withdrawals, it could be, that you only have to resend confirmation mail
Activity: 20
Sorry for an offtopic but is anyone of you able to withdraw BTC form cryptsy? (please check it for me if you can). After filling withdrawal fields i got the Internal Error from cryptsy.
Activity: 294
I still have other coins I sent to cryptsy that hasn't been added to my account yet. Support says they are having issues crediting some coins but to be patient. This has been several days now.

So its not just LEAF that having issues at cryptsy its other coins as well.

+1.

I finally got my second deposit to Cryptsy, took almost 40hr after raising ticket.

Hopefully they'll soon get on top of it.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
I still have other coins I sent to cryptsy that hasn't been added to my account yet. Support says they are having issues crediting some coins but to be patient. This has been several days now.

So its not just LEAF that having issues at cryptsy its other coins as well.
Activity: 35
http://leaf.majorminer.co.uk is suck.
which one is good to mine ?
Activity: 532
Why LEAF confirmations are sooooooooo slow? (wallet transactions)
what wallet version do u have???

v0.8.6.2-g9999999-beta-gravity-3
and u've sent on cryptsy too?

Yes Sad

Cryptsy are on the wrong wallet, they should be fixing it soon
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Why LEAF confirmations are sooooooooo slow? (wallet transactions)
what wallet version do u have???

v0.8.6.2-g9999999-beta-gravity-3
and u've sent on cryptsy too?

Yes Sad
Pages:
Jump to: