Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 12. (Read 33477 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The Efir ecosystem will help monetize content and reduce advertising costs.
Activity: 11
hello, this project have airdrop? or only a bounty programm?

Another social networking project.d
Activity: 25
What is the new functionality of your coin?
Activity: 74
TrackICO has rated this project 5/5. The soft cap has already been reached and now the main sales are ongoing in which a 25% bonus is being offered to participants who wish to purchase tokens.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Very perspective project with the good team of developers. It is considered that the project is qualitative, it is obvious that the team works and puts in it heart and soul.
Activity: 3
Interesting project. I want to wish good luck to the team in its implementation!
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Pay attention that the video on the button has an inscription - do not comment.
Activity: 12
Efir is a social network project based on blockchain!
It's great if the project grows strong and I believe with experienced and talented team.
The project will be successful  Cool
Activity: 446
When will open presale of tokens?
Presale finished in December 2017. Softcap 1250ETH collected during presale. Feel free to participate now and get your bonus
Activity: 139
We continue to work with the project. We are expecting growth and great prospects
Activity: 246
I watched all videos on you share.so how can you manage users..
Activity: 3
Which stocks are planned to be listed
Activity: 65
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project!
Activity: 140
This project can be up to the moon ?
Activity: 32
QZ token – a simple tool to develop native advertising market and make it more transparent,
 there was a great Q&A on youtube last night, very interesting,
 Inna is quite knowledgable about Efir.io
Can you compare your project to something that's already on the market?
1) We have already working platform with 190 000 bloggers, intellectual search and free access no one have the same
2) We have scientific approach to solve the market barriers
this project looks good.so i look into efir. whitepaper looks very clear and detail. project team also good.softcap aleady reached. and this project support 18 language.
but, there are so many same platform project in blockchain market. but i found defference something in this project. that is extenal service. but nothing to explain about this. can you the explain "external service"?
External - means. not by efir.io. We invite startups to earn money by selling services at efir.io platform.
Good project with greater potential. Like to know about the exchange and when it will be listed?
Because of NDA we can’t speak about exchanges, so after the July 31.  We already have offers from several exchanges. So we just need to make a choice. We understand your concerns, however, because of NDA we can't tell you the name of exchange. The date of our entry to the exchange is the 3d quarter of 2018, approximately, August-September. It depends on the exchange itself.
The large exchange set out requirements for the amount of fees and the number of participants in the fees. If the plan for fees is met, then we'll go to the big one. If not, then into a smaller one. Before placement, we can not call the name of the stock exchange.
Activity: 35
Hello, team!
Hope you discover enough resources to evolve your idea. Watchful website, engaging project.
Activity: 45
Efir is a social network project based on blockchain. It's great if the project grows strong..I believe with experienced and talented team .. surely the project will be successful ..
Pages:
Jump to: