Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 13. (Read 33477 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
 Content oriented networks are normally used for unique content. The main instrument for accessing the content is subscription to particular bloggers but this way requires following the social network’s instructions. Special competences and resources are necessary to generate high quality content. Being a part of such networks becomes a regular job for popular creators (bloggers). Normally, there is a high volume of content and the user needs time to check every post, so the network integrates advertising into this content. Such social networks cannot exist without bloggers
Activity: 44
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project.
Activity: 4
i saw videos on YouTube  the project look good  Cheesy
Activity: 446
As you have rightly claimed that it's only Efir.io and others in the area you have chosen. How would you cope with the pressure of being number one?

1) Never stop developing. We must run as fast as we can, just to stay in place. We should run twice as fast as that, to be better then others
2) scientific approach, makes as twice faster, as to repeat us, competitor should “know how”.
How can I buy your token?

Register at exchange.efir.io, pass KYC and feel free to contribute.
Well, there were many similar projects, there was also a good team, but not very well the projects showed themselves, we hope that this project will not be so

What ever happens - just use our intellectual search, it's free and open. None have the same functionality. Every advertiser using it - increase our token value
Activity: 9
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
It is a very great project...i am with this for a long time ..and i will surely be with it for a long time ahead..it is not like others it is very much innovative project...i think it will go to a high peak of success where any project has not gone yet...and it will surely be there one day...always with this project and support with this..
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
This Project looks encouraging. We seek after the accomplishment of the group and the network supporting this task, and we trust that it will keep going quite a while.Good Luck
Activity: 14
This project is good and have point. the thread are very awesome and also the platform are clear and easy to understand. i should actually have a interest to participate in this ico.
Activity: 16
I've tested all the points of your business and everything is really very useful.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1

strongly waiting for the end of the distribution and the receipt of coins), if there are plans for cooperation with which coins? and how are things with the stock exchanges?
Activity: 74
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS PROJECT! TrackICO has rated this project 5/5. The soft cap has already been reached and now the main sales are ongoing in which a 25% bonus is being offered to participants who wish to purchase tokens. Both the Whitepaper and the team look, the project itself is unique and one of it's kind. The whitepaper has been translated into many languages and not just english
Activity: 14
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time.
Activity: 12
It an interesting project  Cool
but really how is the team going to take the “another social media project” stigma off?
Activity: 201
I really like how the project is developing. Weatley almost daily interviews. All oyaen detail. Thank you!
Activity: 17
What is function of your project?

Activity: 51
Pages:
Jump to: