Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 4. (Read 33475 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 0
Check out our new article on Medium about advertising agencies and why they are not so willing to work with YouTube bloggers!

https://medium.com/@efir.io/the-struggle-of-advertising-agencies-is-real-or-why-they-dont-want-to-work-with-youtubers-def86d7ef7b1
Activity: 77
Merit: 2
hi, what will happen in case all the tokens were not sold out by July 31st?
Activity: 6
A good project. Has prospects. I tell everyone!  Shocked

yep
Activity: 60
When will the token be on the exchange?
Activity: 33
How about a new video? Looking forward to it.
Activity: 126
This project looks promising to me since it is first of its kind. However, not sure how you could both assess and improve the quality of the blogger. Though there is a mention of decentralised production to improve the quality of the bloggers, there isn't much explanation. Do you have your whitepaper already? Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 52
The efir.io platform has 17 language locations. Thanks to this, it is possible to communicate with bloggers from around the world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I'm the only one who needs to contact bloggers for advertising, but this takes a lot of time, energy and money. Efir will provide us with an interesting technology on the blockchain, which should simplify and reduce the cost of interaction with bloggers.

Nice avancement in this area if this comes to full fruition and more and more people start using it!
Activity: 62
4 weeks left until the end of the program bounty. so we work well.
Activity: 322
my feedback
Truly, I'm occupied with this undertaking. "To engage the quality of sentiment pioneers", is additionally something cool. In any case, as I would see it, this ANN Thread is still absence of data, particularly for abundance crusade. Why not clarify more about the sorts of abundance here. It ought to be more effective when you record more about the abundance here.
Activity: 57
In the conditions of the project bounty it is written that you can earn up to 1000 points per day. I wonder how?
Activity: 33
When will the token be on the exchange? And which exchanges?
Activity: 11
When will the token be on the exchange?
Activity: 169
I'm the only one who needs to contact bloggers for advertising, but this takes a lot of time, energy and money. Efir will provide us with an interesting technology on the blockchain, which should simplify and reduce the cost of interaction with bloggers.
Activity: 98
What is the price of advertising on efir.io?
Activity: 446
We have mentioned the launch of Decentralized Production by Efir.io in Efir news and now it's time to give you more information!
Read our new article on Medium and share your opinion: https://medium.com/@efir.io/decentralized-production-the-platform-you-need-to-get-your-first-million-subscribers-8622a882e019
Activity: 57

How long will the bounty take place? When will the tokens be transferred to the participants' wallets?
Activity: 118
Voce percebe que se trata de um bom projeto e que as pessoas que estão por tras dele se preocupam de verdade em que o mesmo seja digno de se chamar um projeto. Eu vejo muitas campanhas em que as pessoas que estão trabalhando no projeto não se preocupam em oferecer aos investidores formas com que esses possam também acreditar em seu projeto e eu vejo isso no projeto da exchange Efir, vejo que eles se preocuparam em deixar tudo muito bem elaborado, o site esta impecavel, o whitepaper. Eu amei tudo! Mal posso esperar para começar a operar nessa exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Really promising project. However most of the team do not provide background or information as to the relevance in the project. Can someone tell clarify this?
Activity: 23
Efir.io has successfully finished the participation in IBlockchain summit in Shenzhen! We have made new friends and expanded our opportunities for international partnerships! Denis Shaiakhmetov, the founder and owner of Efir.io was invited to be a speaker and shared the latest news and trends about the native advertising market
The project is still pleased with its stability and reliability! I advise everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: