Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 9. (Read 33475 times)

Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Use our product https://efir.io for free to search for bloggers among 190k+ youtubers. It’s working platform. Every advertiser using it, increase the token value.
Join us and together we can make the market of native advertising convenient and transparent

Can you explain the term "native" advertising? What's the difference between this and other forms of advertising?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project!
Activity: 7
Great project, I like this idea, support it! I think you will succeed!
Activity: 15
The video on the website is self explanatory and the fact that there are already bloggers and influencers using it is proof that it works!
Activity: 31
honestly looks really informative exchange Looks interesting. What is the difference from other ICO's with influencers? What about token supply?
Activity: 62
Activity: 15
Interesting project, I follow the thread to read feedbacks from people that are using the beta platform
Activity: 201
What a Great project, very happy to see this coming to all community, I already use the beta platform is very easy very natural any one can make a deal in simple way, the support work just fine, is quickly respond even with a good dream community growing and have time to give support.
About support fully agree with you! In units of thousands of ico support so quickly responds to any questions.
Activity: 69
What a Great project, very happy to see this coming to all community, I already use the beta platform is very easy very natural any one can make a deal in simple way, the support work just fine, is quickly respond even with a good dream community growing and have time to give support.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
A blockchain project for Native advertising looks like a new comer in the online advert industry where google ads hold sway and others like Bing ads, 7 Search ads try to get a stand. On a closer look, it looks like a platform connecting bloggers, advertisers and youtubbers all together. As good as it seems, for it to stand out, it has to have formidable products that will make bloggers to switch to them. Though according to what I’ve see, they have a working product but due to high completion, bloggers alike must get something special from you.
Activity: 17
I got in this business. I'm interested to look how the developers realize the plan.
 Good luck guys.
Activity: 29
What products will be advertised in Efir.io, can you explain?
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Use our product https://efir.io for free to search for bloggers among 190k+ youtubers. It’s working platform. Every advertiser using it, increase the token value.
Join us and together we can make the market of native advertising convenient and transparent
Activity: 10
Seems to be an interesting project! How much do you think will your token grow per year?)
copper member
Activity: 120
so what sets the value of the coin?
Activity: 27
Great Project with awesome team.....
Activity: 16
A good project with a good idea, a strong team, great potential, this is what you need to know about Efir.io Cool
Activity: 29
I got in this project. I'm interested to look how the owners realize the business.  Good luck guys!
Activity: 210
The marketing campaign of the project is planned very well, excellent and well-coordinated work of the team! I think that such an approach in advertising will give a powerful impetus for further development.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Whoa, this is a really cool project!

The project inspires confidence. Strong team and a excellent white paper. I hope to get a big profit.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: