Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 5. (Read 33475 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

I want to give feedback on the company's bounty. I really like that you can not make large reports and everything is automated. This is very convenient for the participants.
Activity: 139
I continue to work with the project every day and look forward to its full implementation in the future. I think that he is going to take a million dollars in 2018. I'm with you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I like this project and the professionalism of the team behind it. However, I have seen lots of projects like this in the past that the greediness on the part of the team let's it down e.g bitbase.io. Hope this will not happen to efir.io project?
Activity: 52
Efir has an open API and encourages external startups to use the data. They can provide different services for the market players. For example, be external oracles for the smart contracts. These oracles will monitor certain conditions that have to be fulfilled to complete the money transaction. They will create market competition which will increase the quality of their services and generate the demand for QZs.
Activity: 52
I think that the project should be supported by Russian and some other languages.
Activity: 42
When will the token sale take place?
What products will be advertised in Efir.io, can you explain?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
The project is not something that is very cool, I would not say that cool, but the average category perhaps can be attributed in the future perhaps. If the team tries and wants to do it. I look fashion has already gone to their video channels.
Here is for example:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAAzieOfT9GXa9CQ2mYxUQA/videos
Activity: 154
I'm disappointed with your site. I did not see there the basic information about the sale of tokens and about the team
Activity: 58
Great project, I'm very happy to join this. How long will ICO go? What is the minimum price in the crowdsale?
Activity: 36
Hmmm so will there be any limitations (i.e. depending on the content) to what can be advertised on Efir.io?
Activity: 2
Efir is an unique project, native advertising market has bright future. It has access to database of more than 170k Youtubers.
Activity: 308
The project has new tasks - to establish contacts in Linkedin
Activity: 446
Watch new episode of Efir news!
We are going to talk about Decentralized Production and our bonus program!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXS3xGMM3tA&t=9s
And don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel to always stay updated!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAAzieOfT9GXa9CQ2mYxUQA/videos
Activity: 126
dev and team whats the secret to this amazing project ??
Activity: 6
Is this plataforma more like social media?
Activity: 446
Less than 3 days are left until the end of 20% bonus!
Hurry up and join us now: exchange.efir.io
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I see that this is a very promising project, I think it will develop very quickly, and will successfully cope with all the tasks set.
Activity: 9
Projeto incrível Espero que este projeto seja bem sucedido.
Activity: 20
Perhaps I missed it: but for bounty what prices are awarded, how much points needed for a piece of the pie? I might have overlooked it, but I could not find it?
Activity: 57
I am very glad to be a part of this project. Fantastic project,with great team. Good luck in future. I think go very well
Pages:
Jump to: