Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 6. (Read 33475 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Greetings, guys!
I got in this business. I'm interested to watch how the founders perform the plan.
Activity: 62
Activity: 7
Bceм пpивeт.Heмнoгo мoжeт нe втeмy вoпpoc,нo вceжe ...Ктo мoжeт oбъяcнить кaк вoйти в этoт “Линкидин” в Poccии?
Activity: 9
Activity: 10
very nice project. Hope it will doing well in future.

When ICO will start and when it will be distribute??
Activity: 26
We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project! Good luck for project!
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
This is amazing! Over one hundred and seventy thousands (170,000) bloggers already on the platform and the project is still in developmental process.

Are those 170,000 unique users or is it not possible to determine the exact number of users?

Eifer is said to have 170,000 users? Didn't know that, but can this be confirmed by the team?
Activity: 26
The idea seems quite hopeful!
Acquainted results, irreproachable design, engaging logo!
Activity: 15
j'adore ce projet plein d'ambition je suis heureux d'en faire partie
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
This is amazing! Over one hundred and seventy thousands (170,000) bloggers already on the platform and the project is still in developmental process.

Are those 170,000 unique users or is it not possible to determine the exact number of users?
Activity: 25
Good evening fellows!
The major object that in the future it has insured the development of the plan!
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Efir awesome and fantastic ideologies shall be people's benefit. Highly excited to be part.
Activity: 11
Who else, except bloggers, your point of view will be the consumer of your project?
Activity: 74
TrackICO has rated this project 5/5. The soft cap has already been reached and now the main sales are ongoing in which a 25% bonus is being offered to participants who wish to purchase tokens. Both the Whitepaper and the team look, the project itself is unique and one of it's kind. The whitepaper has been translated into many languages and not just English.
Activity: 9
When will the token sale take place?
What products will be advertised in Efir.io, can you explain?
Activity: 84
Your program is appealing to me, I expect you in the future to grow well.
Promising idea with a good team, I like it!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: