Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 10. (Read 33475 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Efir.io-decentralized native advertising platform

Merit: 101
Is Efir.io project look into other area apart from being a platform for bloggers, you tubers, and an advertising platform?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
The exchange will be implemented with a low delay and full functionality, with custodial services, a centralized ordering order and effective order approval.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Efir.io this platform for bloggers to provide a good platform, With the expansion of project publicity, more people will be involved.Investors are waiting to be patient and wait
Activity: 54
Hello!
I want to know when Token projects on the big trading floor such as: Binance, Kucoin ...
Activity: 34
The Efir ecosystem will help monetize content and reduce advertising costs.
Activity: 4
Good morning all. It's really nice plan!
Unblemished website, well-advised design.
Activity: 201
Hello! The project is promising! Good luck! But I think it would be more willing to participate if there was support for the Russian language, for example on the site or special videos were made for the Russian-speaking audience. No plans?
Activity: 3

The possibilities of this project are unique and we need them in the 21st century. I consider this project useful to our society. I will invest my money in it.
Merit: 101
Personally, I have a very strong believe in this project but that is my view. However, I will like to know what exactly the team Efir.io is doing to ensure the downtrend in cryptocurrency market will not elude Efir.io project?
The Efir.io project looks attractive for those who are looking for money on the Internet.
Activity: 18
Efir.io - P2P aims at implementing systemically significant subprojects to break market barriers. Ex: agencies.efir.io, prquality.efir.io, analytics.efir.io, Production.efir.io and published. We are developing open API to integrate external startups to our ecosystem. All the subprojects we develop and integrate use QZ token. So every deal on every subproject should increase the token value. Every new external subproject should increase the token value.
Activity: 56
Efir.io is a really cool project. Where does the team see this market going over the next few years I wonder. In five years time where does Efir.io see itself? It's definitely one I'm keeping a close eye on.
Activity: 221
Efir is a really good concept and success Will come on efir exchange.
Activity: 36
Efir.io is a really cool project. Where does the team see this market going over the next few years I wonder. In five years time where does Efir.io see itself? It's definitely one I'm keeping a close eye on.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Hi) Are there any plans for exchanges and listings already? or in the process? or are you themselves an exchange?
Activity: 109
Merit: 7
I think this is an excellent project! I think moving forward it'll be important for the team to stress that the platform is free to use. This is a very nice feature and should hopefully encourage people to use the platform and ultimately for the project to be a success.
Activity: 462
Merit: 108
How do you find the bloggers? or they join?
Activity: 9
Anyway, it's so amazing project, but one question: how many YouTubers take participate in it?
Activity: 34
The Efir ecosystem will help monetize content and reduce advertising costs.
Pages:
Jump to: