Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 8. (Read 33475 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
Activity: 69
et's wish them luck, I'm sure that they will succeed! Strong team and huge idea. This project deserves attention also to investors who are looking for projects with a good reliability and profit!
Activity: 308
I'm sure that the rating of this project will grow and will be at a good level, because we have advanced technologies and a professional team.
Activity: 91
An interesting idea, I will participate! Thank you for a good project, worthy of attention.Great team, great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I participate in the ICO, and encourage everyone to participate. Good luck to all!
copper member
Activity: 196
Efir.io has successfully finished the participation in IBlockchain summit in Shenzhen! We have made new friends and expanded our opportunities for international partnerships! Denis Shaiakhmetov, the founder and owner of Efir.io was invited to be a speaker and shared the latest news and trends about the native advertising market.
Activity: 32
Working Product + Majority of Youtubers + CryptoFunds on Board

That's Efir.io, awesome!

#Efir
Activity: 6
Honestly i am interested in this project
Activity: 35
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project! Good luck for project!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Hi, could anyone provide details on your business development plans? there seems to be a lack of information on this.
Activity: 9
How many tokens are Total for the bounty and the percentage?
Activity: 51
Activity: 3

;)It's not the first day I've been studying this company and I like it more and more. I spend a lot of time in social networks and I think that this is very cool.
Activity: 446
New video on our YouTube channel!
Watch feedback about Efir.io from Cryptolina 2018!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-QYXmQJgAI&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 52
The project consistently implements several important programs, which should be encouraging for all investors.
Activity: 28
Looks interesting project.
Seamless activity, interesting logo!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 112
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project! Good luck for project!
Activity: 168
Nowadays advertising takes a significant place not only in the financial market but also in life. Projects with good plotting are very necessary for bloggers. As you noticed, not one site does not do without advertising. In general, I will say advertising is one of the vital organs in the financial market.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
Crypto Revo
great idea , the platform is astounding and the team seems professionals. Love the youtube videos as well, we all love blondies Smiley

I am one of the few bounty hunters that appreciate similar projects that put such efforts and allocation into bounty.

Thank you for the opportunity and good luck in the sales!
Activity: 41
Hello, fellows.
Hope you find pretty resources to evolve your plan. Aesthetic plan, wondrous plan, absorbing website.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
When will the token sale take place?
What products will be advertised in Efir.io, can you explain?
Pages:
Jump to: