Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 18. (Read 4741 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Will the usage of GoodCRM be free or paid?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If i use “OOO” tokens instead of ordinary cryptocurrencies to pay for rental of workplaces, will it be cheaper?
Activity: 49
Hello Goodwork ICO founder

Perhaps you may be interested in being featured and reviewed on our site. Check us out at https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/crypto-assets/ico/ and if you are interested click submit ICO.

Thanks!

Activity: 392
What operations will it be possible to execute via the “trusted service” on your platform?
It will be possible to use the “trusted service” when one resident hires another.
Activity: 33
What operations will it be possible to execute via the “trusted service” on your platform?
Activity: 105
What info will be available about other residents of GoodWork? 
Activity: 113
Who will  host conferences and trainings in GoodWork spaces?
I’m wondering what criteria GoodWork will use to determine whether the real estate market state is good in this or that city.
Our analysts examine cost and demand for the service ratio and then make a conclusion regarding  economical practicability.

Will only “OOO” tokenholders be able to use GoodNet and GoodCRM systems?
The residents can get access to basic versions of these services, the tokenhodlers will get full access.

Is it allowed to build co-workings in all the countries? Won’t the company have legal problems?   
Hello. Yes, it’s allowed to set up co-workings in any country. We won’t have legal problems because all the regions will be checked by our team of lawyers before opening of co-workings. 

I was worried that the “OOO” tokens wouldn’t have turnover if they residents preferred to use other cryptocurrencies. But the GoodWork decided to make it easier to use “OOO” tokens, so there will be demand for them in the market.   
Are you sure that it’ll really be so?   
Judging by the description, it will. And there will be a lot of bonuses for tokenholders which won’t let them to draw attention away from job and will make them even more effective.     
Is it already known what bonuses will be available?
Yes, there’s already a list of some of them. For example, GoodWork employees will meet the guests in airports and see them off, there will be entrepreneurs,  the company will help to organize meetings and etc.   
Does it turn out that the ones who have no “OOO” tokens won’t be able to use these services?   
The residents will be able to use these services for extra payment, but they will be free for “OOO” tokenholders.     

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 140
I’m wondering what criteria GoodWork will use to determine whether the real estate market state is good in this or that city.
Merit: 10
Will only “OOO” tokenholders be able to use GoodNet and GoodCRM systems?
Activity: 33
Is it allowed to build co-workings in all the countries? Won’t the company have legal problems?   
Activity: 154
I was worried that the “OOO” tokens wouldn’t have turnover if they residents preferred to use other cryptocurrencies. But the GoodWork decided to make it easier to use “OOO” tokens, so there will be demand for them in the market.   
Judging by the description, it will. And there will be a lot of bonuses for tokenholders which won’t let them to draw attention away from job and will make them even more effective.     
Yes, there’s already a list of some of them. For example, GoodWork employees will meet the guests in airports and see them off, there will be entrepreneurs,  the company will help to organize meetings and etc.   
Does it turn out that the ones who have no “OOO” tokens won’t be able to use these services?   
Activity: 116
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 156
How much will one “OOO” token cost after the start of the ICO?   
Activity: 406
The ICO will last long… Will you start implementing the project only after its end?   
Activity: 106
I’d like GoodWork team to open a co-working in my city, i’d work there with my team.     
Pages:
Jump to: