Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 3. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi. Can i get legal support from GoodWork representatives if i need it?
GoodWork token holders can count on getting legal support from our employees.   
Hello. Can I buy your platform’s tokens for DASH during the ICO?
No, at the moment, ETH and BTC are available payment methods.  
Is the number of tokens that one person can own limited? I think that the GoodWork team shouldn’t provide third parties with too much influence.
We have not imposed any restrictions of such sort within the framework of the ICO. It’s also unlikely that it’ll be imposed after platform’s official launch.   
I can I register my own mailbox to get correspondence delivered directly to a co-working?    

Yes, coworking provides a mailbox with a separate address for receiving correspondence for those who interested.
Let’s say I’ve invited my friends to take part in the ICO. Can I get any bonuses for this?
You need to take part in our referral program. It lets you to earn up to 5% of the amount of investment made by your referral.   
Will Small co-workings be provided with shower cubicles? Sometimes you have to stay at work overnight.     
At the moment, such option is not provided. However, we will take care of making your way home no longer than 20 minutes.   
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Good night, devs.
We need go through sale and ICO and then it will be possible to list a coin .. Thanks for sharing though it is a bit early.
Will GoodWork have kinda reserve fund? You see, force majeure circumstances take place quite often.
6% of the funds raised will be allocated to the reserve fund. 
Activity: 336
The ecosystem that GOODWORK coins is building is very good, and the team is increasing its marketing campaign, which is an excellent project for investors to look forward to.
Are you going to cooperate with major companies like Google or Microsoft?
We have not concluded contracts with them. However, of the companies get interested with us, we stand for cooperation.   
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
Bounty campaign is already started.
Hello. How much will it take me to use extended version of your software? I’d like to see exact prices. 
Exact information about our products usage cost will appear not far from their release. Thank you for your understanding.
How much do I have to invest in order to get additional bonuses?
Additional bonuses for big investors are provided in case you buy tokens for 25ETH and more.
Activity: 52
I think it's a good project when you have to invest
Can I use GoodWork if I’m an entrepreneur? Or do is it obligatory to have a team?
Entrepreneurs can rent one or several places, we are not against it. Moreover, you will have good conditions or cooperation with other co-working visitors.
Good afternoon. Can i buy your platform’s tokens for fiat? Or isn’t there such an option so far?
Only BTC and ETH are among provided payment method so far. If some changes take place, it’ll be announced.
When will the first voting campaign on choosing a location for the first GoodWork co-workings?
Accroding to the current version of the plan, it’ll take place in October, 2018. We will announce the launch in advance.     
Activity: 70
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good! Grin Grin
Why do you hold a preliminary stage? What will you allocate the funds collected during it to?
Presale is the round for all those who wished to take part in the Early presale but failed to make it. The funds raised will be used for the main round.
I take part in ICO referral programs quite often. What conditions does GoodWork offer?   

Every user can create a unique referral link and get 5% of investments provided by users, who have clicked on this link.
Pages:
Jump to: