Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 10. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Who’s target audience of the project? I’m trying to assess potential.
Target audience is quite wide: starting with freelancers and up to major branches planning to set up offices but not willing to buy them. You can learn more about it on our web-site.   

Hello. Can I buy your platform’s tokens for DASH during the ICO?
No, at the moment, ETH and BTC are available payment methods. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 122
Who’s target audience of the project? I’m trying to assess potential.
Activity: 68
Hello. Can I buy your platform’s tokens for DASH during the ICO?
How long will a 30% bonus be active? I’m afraid I won’t manage to buy tokens at a profitable price!
An exact timer displaying bonus’s lifetime is on our official site.     

Is the number of tokens that one person can own limited? I think that the GoodWork team shouldn’t provide third parties with too much influence.
We have not imposed any restrictions of such sort within the framework of the ICO. It’s also unlikely that it’ll be imposed after platform’s official launch.   

Activity: 121
How long will a 30% bonus be active? I’m afraid I won’t manage to buy tokens at a profitable price!
Activity: 57
Is the number of tokens that one person can own limited? I think that the GoodWork team shouldn’t provide third parties with too much influence.
How many offices will Medium co-working consist of?
According to our plan, it’ll include up to 10 offices where various team can be accommodated comfortably.   

I can I register my own mailbox to get correspondence delivered directly to a co-working?   

Yes, coworking provides a mailbox with a separate address for receiving correspondence for those who interested.

Activity: 126
I can I register my own mailbox to get correspondence delivered directly to a co-working?    
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
How many offices will Medium co-working consist of?
Is there a possibility that you’ll buy not entire buildings, but floors for co-workings?
Yes, of course. This is one of possible options of usage of real estate for co-workings.
Activity: 170
Is there a possibility that you’ll buy not entire buildings, but floors for co-workings?
Will you provide your investors with reports on the usage of funds raised?   

We will try to provide as much available information as possible and to administer the affairs transparently, but not providing potential competitors with valuable data.   
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Will you provide your investors with reports on the usage of funds raised?   
Are you planning to launch a “buy back and burn” mechanism? If so, when will it happen?   
At the moment, we don’t consider implementation of the specified mechanism.   

Let’s say I’ve invited my friends to take part in the ICO. Can I get any bonuses for this?
You need to take part in our referral program. It lets you to earn up to 5% of the amount of investment made by your referral.   

Activity: 93
Are you planning to launch a “buy back and burn” mechanism? If so, when will it happen?   
Activity: 44
Let’s say I’ve invited my friends to take part in the ICO. Can I get any bonuses for this?
Will all the co-workings have the same design or will you order a unique project for each of them?
We’re planning to develop design which will contribute to improvement of employees’ performance and creation of as comfortable conditions as possible for all the GoodWork users.

Will Small co-workings be provided with shower cubicles? Sometimes you have to stay at work overnight.     
At the moment, such option is not provided. However, we will take care of making your way home no longer than 20 minutes.   

Activity: 44
Will all the co-workings have the same design or will you order a unique project for each of them?
Activity: 252
Will Small co-workings be provided with shower cubicles? Sometimes you have to stay at work overnight.     
Pages:
Jump to: