Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 7. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Are location and size of a co-working determined during one and the same voting campaign?     
No, first, we determine location, and then we hold a voting campaign to choose its type. Thus, there will be two different voting campaigns. 

Will the tokenholders get an opportunity to use co-workings for free?
We consider possibility of provision of such an opportunity at the first stages of platform development.   

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Will the tokenholders get an opportunity to use co-workings for free?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Are location and size of a co-working determined during one and the same voting campaign?     
When will it become possible to sell the tokens on various exchanges?   

According to the plan, the ICO participants will get this opportunity closer to the end of the current year.

What will be the funds collected during the pre-sale be allocated to?
Most of them will be allocated to holding the main round of the ICO, the funds that won’t be used will be allocated to project development. 

What will be the funds collected during the pre-sale be allocated to?
Activity: 64
When will it become possible to sell the tokens on various exchanges?   
I’d like to learn more about your team. Where can I find this info?
You can find the info about our team, including the links to profiles, on our site. Short descriptions are also available in the WP.     

How many co-workings are you planning to set up if the hard cap is reached?
You can easily find the chart showing dependence of the number of opened co-workings on the amount of the funds raised  in our WP.

Activity: 67
How many co-workings are you planning to set up if the hard cap is reached?
Activity: 122
I’d like to learn more about your team. Where can I find this info?
How much is the team planning to spend on product promotion? Audience attraction is vital.
24% of the funds raised will be allocated to marketing and PR. Such a strategy will be made known later.   

Is it planned to implement new bonuses? It seems to me that you should provide more options.   
At the moment we’re working on creation of optimal bonus system. If everything is going well, you’ll learn about it soon.   

Activity: 55
How much is the team planning to spend on product promotion? Audience attraction is vital.
Activity: 140
Is it planned to implement new bonuses? It seems to me that you should provide more options.   
Hi. How much is the hard cap of this ICO?
101500 ETH. It’s enough for fast and effective expansion of our network.

How many tokens will be put on sale at the final stage of the ICO?
According to the current plan,  2 800 800 tokens.

Activity: 49
How many tokens will be put on sale at the final stage of the ICO?
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Hi. How much is the hard cap of this ICO?
Tell me please, what are you planning to allocate the OOO tokens which weren’t put on sale during the ICO to?     

They will be used to integrate with the blockchain-community through the organization of the SWAP programme, to reward Advisors, the team, members of the Bounty programme and for the reserve.

What share of tokens will the GoodWork team members get?
10% of the total amount of the tokens issued will be distributed among the GoodWork team members.

Activity: 358
What share of tokens will the GoodWork team members get?
Activity: 126
Tell me please, what are you planning to allocate the OOO tokens which weren’t put on sale during the ICO to?     
What differs bounty program form a referral program? Both of them allow to get GoodWork tokens for free, right?
Bounty program is about carrying out an actions and referral one is about attraction of users who will follow your link and buy tokens.

Can I take part both in bounty program and a referral program at the same time?   
Yes, of course. We don’t impose any restrictions in this regard.   

Activity: 57
Can I take part both in bounty program and a referral program at the same time?   
Pages:
Jump to: