Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 6. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
What do you mean by comfortable working conditions? There’s no universal definition. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I heard that there will be some executor rating within the framework of your platform. What can you tell about it?   

Transparent storage of information about the reputation and experience of employees will be an integral part of our platform.   

Will my company’s employees be able to work in your co-workings abroad without entering into a special contract?
We’re eager to make the procedure of co-working attendance  as simple and accessible as possible, so it’ll be easier to let them work in GoodWork than to rent an office.   

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 68
Will my company’s employees be able to work in your co-workings abroad without entering into a special contract?
Activity: 93
I heard that there will be some executor rating within the framework of your platform. What can you tell about it?   
Hello. Can platform’s representatives take part in voting for choosing a location for co-workings?
All the OOO token holders can take part in these voting.

What do you mean by “friendly environment”? It seemed to me that it depended on the staff working in a coworking, not on the company which owned it.     
We will make every effort to ensure comfortable  environment for all the visitors of GoodWork co-workings.

Activity: 105
What do you mean by “friendly environment”? It seemed to me that it depended on the staff working in a coworking, not on the company which owned it.     
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello. Can platform’s representatives take part in voting for choosing a location for co-workings?
What is the average buy-back period of a co-working?   
Coworking business model has been working since 2000s. The average pay-back period is 2-3 years.

Doesn’t it seem to you that creating a network of co-workings without creation of an ecosystem which would unify then is quite a reckless step?
GOODWORK is an ecosystem for remote teams. It includes a network of coworking spaces, task management system and CRM-system. The project helps co-workers to expand the borders and interact with each other from any place in the world.

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Doesn’t it seem to you that creating a network of co-workings without creation of an ecosystem which would unify then is quite a reckless step?
Activity: 126
What is the average buy-back period of a co-working?   
Hi. Whom do you rely on more in terms of target audience – freelancers or entrepreneurs?
72% of freelancers consider themselves to be entrepreneurs, not hired workers, so both of communities that you’ve listed are important for us.   

Are you planning to work with major companies? Are they interested in co-workings at all?   
Microsoft, Yahoo and other large corporations use coworking spaces for their employees in those places, where it is not profitable to establish an office. Thus, major companies are our potential partners.   

Activity: 152
Are you planning to work with major companies? Are they interested in co-workings at all?   
Activity: 252
Hi. Whom do you rely on more in terms of target audience – freelancers or entrepreneurs?
Hello. I heard that you co-workings will provide some special conditions for cryptocurrency market representatives. Is it true?
Cryptomarket participants will get additional bonuses when moving their employees to the GOODWORK spaces.

Which companies did you employees work before? Will the team be able to develop such a major project as GoodWork?
More than 15 years of working in such top companies as Microsoft, Google, Adidas, Samsung, Johnson&Johnson, etc. We’re sure that they’re able to deliver on their mission.

Activity: 358
Which companies did you employees work before? Will the team be able to develop such a major project as GoodWork?
Activity: 378
VOTES
Hello. I heard that you co-workings will provide some special conditions for cryptocurrency market representatives. Is it true?
Are you planning to trade real estate? Or at least expand the variety of activities in this direction?   
At the moment, we’re focused on creation and rent of co-workings. We aren’t planning to trade real estate.

Do you believe that the co-workings market is promising? It seems to me that it’s quite weak now.
There are more than 14,000 coworking spaces established around the world The number of coworking spaces customers increases by 50% per year.

Activity: 205
Do you believe that the co-workings market is promising? It seems to me that it’s quite weak now.
Activity: 112
Let’s say they open the first co-working, it’s clear, no questions. But i’m wondering how it’ll be developing later. When will next co-workings be opened?
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Are you planning to trade real estate? Or at least expand the variety of activities in this direction?   
Pages:
Jump to: