Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 9. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Will there be rooms for users who need accommodation?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Are you planning to use NFT within the framework of your platform?   

We will consider this option if it is needed, but it isn’t a subject matter at the moment.

Will I be able to hold transparent tenders with the help of GoodWork? Or is it obligatory to be “OOO” token holder?
GoodNet system will allow to hold tenders and choose executors among the residents of GOODWORK spaces center. At the request of both parties the system will allow to conduct a secure transaction through GoodNet. OOO tokens are a reliable payment method because commission charged in case of their usage is smaller.   

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Will I be able to hold transparent tenders with the help of GoodWork? Or is it obligatory to be “OOO” token holder?
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Are you planning to use NFT within the framework of your platform?   
What’s the average buy-back period of one co-working of your platform? Do you have such data? 
Average buy-back period is 2-3 years, but we’ll make every effort to optimize it. 

When is it planned to start the main ICO stage?
On September,15th, of no force-majeure takes place.   

Activity: 154
What’s the average buy-back period of one co-working of your platform? Do you have such data? 
Activity: 8
The project looks promising. What new features can you offer users, how do you differ from competitors?
Activity: 336
When is it planned to start the main ICO stage?
How many tokens have you put on sale? I’m worried that maybe there won’t be enough of tokens for everyone.
4 million tokens were put on sale, so the artificial deficit shouldn’t appear.   

Greetings devs. Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.
Hello Guispamenut! What do you mean?

Hi. Could you please tell me what the minimum investment amount within the framework of the ICO is? I’m interested in this information! 

At the moment, we can’t share such info, but you’ll be able to learn about it right after the end of the ICO.     

I don't quite understand the concept of your business, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I didn't see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd ideas. This is all my subjective opinion.
GOODWORK is an ecosystem for remote teams. It includes a network of coworking spaces, task management system and CRM-system. The project helps co-workers to expand the borders and interact with each other from any place in the world.
The ecosystem is based on GoodWork coworking spaces. They are going to be established in those districts and cities which are chosen by most «OOO» token holders. Token holders have the right to decide where to open co-working spaces to work comfortably.

Activity: 78
Hi. Could you please tell me what the minimum investment amount within the framework of the ICO is? I’m interested in this information! 
Activity: 1
Greetings devs. Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.
Activity: 252
How many tokens have you put on sale? I’m worried that maybe there won’t be enough of tokens for everyone.
Are there lounge zones in Medium co-workings? 
In general, there aren’t any, but we can provide them if the building is appropriate.

What is the main criteria for choosing a premise? I think that this should be safety.
The premises which violate the regulations or are dangerous for users won’t be considered at all. We consider only those places which are most profitable in terms of launch cost and payback.

What is the main criteria for choosing a premise? I think that this should be safety.
Activity: 140
Are there lounge zones in Medium co-workings? 
Hi. Is the number of votes that one user can have for choosing a city for co-working limited?
At the moment, it isn’t, but this feature will appear if it is needed. 
Activity: 39
Hi. Is the number of votes that one user can have for choosing a city for co-working limited?
Hello. GoodWork’s representatives who will do administration. Will there be any?
Administrative support for residents of certain coworking types will be provided by the staff at the general reception.

Hi. Can i get legal support from GoodWork representatives if i need it?
GoodWork token holders can count on getting legal support from our employees.   

Activity: 170
Hi. Can i get legal support from GoodWork representatives if i need it?
Activity: 44
Hello. GoodWork’s representatives who will do administration. Will there be any?
Pages:
Jump to: