Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 4. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What commission will i have to pay if i decide to pay for employees’ services with fiat within the framework of GoodWork?
If both parties to the deal use 3rd party currencies, the system’s fee is 5% of the amount of transaction in “OOO” tokens.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
a good idea I've heard of several such projects but not how it works. your project is unique in that there is little competition in this direction in the market to follow the news
Good afternoon. Will i be able to buy tokens for BTC? Or is Eth the only possible option?
At the moment, you can use BTC as a payment method on the ICO.   
Does the number of votes needed for participation in a voting campaign for opening of a co-working in a particular city depend on the co-working size? 
The minimum number of votes for the opening of coworking of each type will be found out before voting starts. But the more tokens you have, the more votes you have!   
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
 decide to support your project because I like idea cryptocurrencies. Because in my opinion this is the next stage of crypto World.
Can i rent one of meeting rooms only when i need it, not constantly? I’m trying to save money!
Yes, of course, but take into account that you will have to come upon agreement regarding the timeframes of usage with other co-working residents in order to  avoid appearance of any problems.
Hi. Is the layout of co-workings provided in the WP final? I’m afraid that it’ll be hard for a team to find ideally suitable premises.
The drafts provided in the WP are just examples of possible layout, so co-working’s elements may be positioned in other way.
Will bounty program participants get their tokens right after the end of the ICO? Or are there any restrictions?
All partners of the Bounty program will receive tokens after the last ICO round. Tokens will be credited in installments within 3 months. Such a measure is undertaken specifically to ensure that the Bounty program does not have a negative impact on the rate of «OOO» tokens on exchanges.
Activity: 126
I really like this project, since I work remotely, I can say with confidence that successful work is endless. I have long dreamed of a project like this
Good afternoon. Is it already known what options will differ a paid version of GoodCRM from a free version?
This info will become available not long before the release of GoodCRM, but now we have no right to disclose it.   
Is it obligatory to be a tokenholder to rent a GoodWork co-working or can one do without it? 
GOODWORK spaces can be used not only by the «OOO» tokenholders, but also by any other company, but the conditions for tokenholders are much better ‘cause they get a number of advantages automatically.   
Activity: 266
Hello. Is it possible to set up several similar co-workings in one city?
Will co-workings be set up only in major cities?
It is impossible to respond to your question now because the voting campaign has not been held yet. However, there’re no exceptions in terms of cities for us  because the main thing is the stable demand for the services.

How long will a 30% bonus be active? Will it get it if I buy tokens at the weekend?
The timer displaying the exact lifetime of the bonus is on the main page of GoodWork’s official site.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 162
How long will a 30% bonus be active? Will it get it if I buy tokens at the weekend?
Activity: 121
Will co-workings be set up only in major cities?
Is the list of the cities specified in the WP a final one?   
Of course, not! The users will be able to offer their options during the voting for co-working location!   

What will happen in case of equal voting results for several districts of one and same city?   
Given the fact that the number of votes is equal to the number of tokens owned by the voters, such an option is almost impossible. However, if this happens, we will find a way to solve the issue.   

Activity: 350
What will happen in case of equal voting results for several districts of one and same city?   
Activity: 115
Is the list of the cities specified in the WP a final one?   
Hello. How much do you think will capitalization of your network be in the following 5 years after the launch of the first co-working?
At the moment, it’s hard to make a detailed forecast, but it is quite likely that it will be possible after the end of the ICO. 

Is it possible that some co-workings will be closed because of their unprofitability?     
We do everything to create optimal economical conditions for GoodWork co-workings, so such a scenario is unlikely.   

Is it possible that some co-workings will be closed because of their unprofitability?     
Pages:
Jump to: