Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 12. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
League of Legends E-sport Betting site - GGWP.CO officially launched!

Place bets for tomorrow matches now! http://ggwp.co/

Site looks great dev!

Now let's get some more people talking about it on Twitter and in IRC.
Activity: 76
Really good job guys Smiley

For all you idiots bashing the League Coin dev for his tweet "Sorrymin," he actually made this post on the minerals thread right before minerals released there esports betting in beta. It was a classy move. Nobody from minerals responded, and the minerals dev in turn announced that they will include Leauge of Legends in their betting platform, which was not only a low blow for LOL but prob not the best idea considering MIN hasnt even made a polished platform for StarCraft yet and hasnt been able to get out of beta. League coin was respectful from the beginning, and just defending their coin which to the objective eye is far superior with all the features and quality of work.

And for the other clueless adolescent hooligans criticizing the name LOL, you should know that it doesnt stand for laugh out loud, it stands for league of legends and is the acronym universally know to LOL players. And this coins is targeted for those millions of players, not for clueless 14 year old greed muppets who just found out about altcoins. 

+12312313173981273819372189362745721

+1  Cheesy
Amazing work Devs!! Getting some bets in now!  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

For all you idiots bashing the League Coin dev for his tweet "Sorrymin," he actually made this post on the minerals thread right before minerals released there esports betting in beta. It was a classy move. Nobody from minerals responded, and the minerals dev in turn announced that they will include Leauge of Legends in their betting platform, which was not only a low blow for LOL but prob not the best idea considering MIN hasnt even made a polished platform for StarCraft yet and hasnt been able to get out of beta. League coin was respectful from the beginning, and just defending their coin which to the objective eye is far superior with all the features and quality of work.

And for the other clueless adolescent hooligans criticizing the name LOL, you should know that it doesnt stand for laugh out loud, it stands for league of legends and is the acronym universally know to LOL players. And this coins is targeted for those millions of players, not for clueless 14 year old greed muppets who just found out about altcoins. 

+12312313173981273819372189362745721
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 126

#SorryMIN LMAO I like dis dev hahaha

So dev thinks the way to look professional is to mock min by writing #sorrymin on twitter?

This currency is doomed for a long term business, you can't call your self LOL and be taken seriously in any near future.

65 pages says pretty much about how involved is this community aniway.

i still loled...

I guess the Dev thinks the way to be professional is to deliver what they say when they say. A rare thing around these parts.

Why so serious though, I think MIN dev already started a war with LOL dev when they said they will launch League of Legends betting site... I was like wtf? Why the fuk would LOL players want to use the coin for SC players to bet LOL matches???

Beside MIN dev said they would release their betting site beta 'tomorrow' like three and four days ago...

Yeah MIN community is more stronger than LOL for now, but imo LOL dev is way more skilled and efficient than MIN dev(and that's why I sold my MIN at good price...), so the community is just matter of time, we will see Smiley

Anyway good job LOL dev!

Cheers!
Activity: 221
Merit: 101

So dev thinks the way to look professional is to mock min by writing #sorrymin on twitter?

This currency is doomed for a long term business, you can't call your self LOL and be taken seriously in any near future.

i still loled...

hahahaha I am dumbest comment off the day, LOL aka leagueoflegends is on of the most popular games now days and the players keep growing (perfect for long term). And LOL short for leagueoflegends is not BAD, if you are a kid and you can`t take LOL seriously you should just leave Wink  
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures

i still loled...

I guess the Dev thinks the way to be professional is to deliver what they say when they say. A rare thing around these parts.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250

i still loled...
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
Nice job. This coin is seriously underrated and undervalued

Activity: 70
League of Legends E-sport Betting site - GGWP.CO officially launched!

Place bets for tomorrow matches now! http://ggwp.co/
Hey LeagueCoin you have to introduce your coin to some streamer on twitchtv, and he has to use your coin for his donation system. Many many adverstising. Wink

Bump

Sure, it's on our plan and we will do it very soon!
Activity: 126
Hey LeagueCoin you have to introduce your coin to some streamer on twitchtv, and he has to use your coin for his donation system. Many many adverstising. Wink

Bump
Activity: 206
He we could have a site where we could have all the names and servers off the players that want to do batteling with LOL, would be much easyer to find other people to battle/tip.

Maybe if people sing up and entered a LOL value they want to battle agenst, then randome players can just add them or send them a battle inv Wink

Bet 100 LOL
name: xxxx
          xxxx...

Bet 50
          xxxx...
and so on.

what do people think about this idea?

That's a cool idea idea. Be handier if it could be build into the battlebot or something. I'm not sure how add on works in LoL but in WoW there is an add on called Oqueue that lets you find groups for raids and Pvp and stuff. Like imagine being able to search to on the battlrebot find someone who meets the wager you are willing to bet then insta send request and get accept. Not sure if that is possible for LoL though but would be cool xD
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
Hey I have an idea:

we could have a site where we could have all the names and servers off the players that want to do batteling with LOL, would be much easyer to find other people to battle/tip.

Maybe if people sing up and entered a LOL value they want to battle agenst, then randome players can just add them or send them a battle inv Wink

Bet 100 LOL
          xxxx...

Bet 50
          xxxx...
and so on.

what do people think about this idea?
GGWP.CO FAQ

1. What do I use to bet?
GGWP.CO will accept LeagueCoin as betting currency (What is LeagueCoin and how to get it?)

2. Any fees?
We will take a 5% fee of the prize pot to pay for server and development costs.

3. When will I get my payouts?
We will send out payouts as soon as the match ends. After payouts sent, you can check it on the match details page.

4. Do I need an account?
Nope, just send your LeagueCoin to the team address you want to bet, and you are good to go!

5. Missed transaction?
Normally it takes at most 5 minutes till your bet shows up on details page, please contact us ASAP if you did not see your transaction for more than 10 mins.

6. Can I send bets from exchanges or TipBot?
No you can't, please send bets from your own wallet.

More questions please contact [email protected] or @GGWP_CO on Twitter.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Bot of legends accepts Bitcoin for their VIP bot.  It would be better if they use leaguecoin its really popular.

I dont think it's a good idea to link LeagueCoin with illegal stuff.

Do you know that LeagueCoin Ecosystem is dependend of Riot ?

Even if it's popuplar it would be a mistake to promote them.
Pages:
Jump to: