Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 13. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Want to buy LOL in big quantity. 1 BTC minimum trade. Escrow is must. Hit me with PM. exchange spread and volume sucks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bot of legends accepts Bitcoin for their VIP bot.  It would be better if they use leaguecoin its really popular.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
What is the general plan for the future of this coin as far as increasing trade volume and potentially increasing the price of the coin in the future. The trade volume of the coin is so tiny now. Does it have a bullish future?

I believe the reason for the low trade volume is that most investors believe that this coin will be very profitable in the mid to long term. So there is no one wanting to sell. Hopefully once GGWP.co is up and running we will see more movement on the trading front as well as widespread LoL community adoption. Just my 2 LOL worth.  Wink

Also this coin is different from most others in that it has services attached to the currency (tippingbot, bettingbot, skin shop, esports betting website) so until those services are fully up and running we wont see the coins true value.  Smiley
What is the general plan for the future of this coin as far as increasing trade volume and potentially increasing the price of the coin in the future. The trade volume of the coin is so tiny now. Does it have a bullish future?

I believe the reason for the low trade volume is that most investors believe that this coin will be very profitable in the mid to long term. So there is no one wanting to sell. Hopefully once GGWP.co is up and running we will see more movement on the trading front as well as widespread LoL community adoption. Just my 2 LOL worth.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
should prominent league players/riot employees take interest in the coin that would be the ultimate thing that would move the price. Big market for this coin considering league is the most played game in the world or at least that was the case at one point, don't know if that is true now. If a gaming coin is to succeed it won't be min but rather one like league coin that already targets such a wide player base imo. League also dominates the twitch viewer base as well.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Not long now!! < 2 days!! So excited!  Grin Cool Anyone planning on doing some betting once the site is up? If so any betting tips for me?  Grin
also
I wonder how they come up with the betting odds?  Smiley
Activity: 126
Hey LeagueCoin you have to introduce your coin to some streamer on twitchtv, and he has to use your coin for his donation system. Many many adverstising. Wink
I am running a giveaway for League of Legends players to help get more people outside of crypto interested in LeagueCoin. I bought 500 LOL for this giveaway which will work as follows:

1. Setup the tipbot on your LoL account like this - http://leaguecoin.co/landing_tipbot/ (NA & EUW & EUNE servers only right now)
2. Send a message to the tipbot that says "deposit" (without quotes) to get your address.
3. Post a screenshot on Twitter that shows the deposit address the tipbot gives you with the hashtags #LeagueCoin and #LeagueofLegends
4. Send me a message @CR69

The first 25 players to post the screenshot on twitter and send me a message will receive 10 LOL coins to use in tipping, betting or the skin shop!
The first 5 players to post a video on youtube that shows the betting bot and the match in action will receive 50 LOL coins.
nice giveaway!

would be awesome if someone made an youtube movie  Roll Eyes

^^ +1 or even a guide/tutorial on how easy it is to use the tipping and betting bots!  Grin
the more results for leaguecoin on youtube the better!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
good coin, found it on kingscrown report

What's that? Google wasn't much help.

http://fuk.io Smiley
Activity: 63
good coin, found it on kingscrown report

What's that? Google wasn't much help.
Activity: 560
Activity: 192
Just purchased 500 leagueecoins myself as well.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
I am running a giveaway for League of Legends players to help get more people outside of crypto interested in LeagueCoin. I bought 500 LOL for this giveaway which will work as follows:

1. Setup the tipbot on your LoL account like this - http://leaguecoin.co/landing_tipbot/ (NA & EUW & EUNE servers only right now)
2. Send a message to the tipbot that says "deposit" (without quotes) to get your address.
3. Post a screenshot on Twitter that shows the deposit address the tipbot gives you with the hashtags #LeagueCoin and #LeagueofLegends
4. Send me a message @CR69

The first 25 players to post the screenshot on twitter and send me a message will receive 10 LOL coins to use in tipping, betting or the skin shop!
The first 5 players to post a video on youtube that shows the betting bot and the match in action will receive 50 LOL coins.
nice giveaway!

would be awesome if someone made an youtube movie  Roll Eyes
Activity: 206
Three days left till League of Legends Esport betting site GGWP.CO launch!

Great to hear!
Activity: 70
Three days left till League of Legends Esport betting site GGWP.CO launch!
Activity: 126
Activity: 140
just bought 500 league coins for 28 usd :p
Pages:
Jump to: