Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 14. (Read 142578 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have to say i am getting seriously addicted to http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames

The way the commentators can go on for hours non stop is amazing...

And such huge potential for marketing , hundreds of thousands of viewers all seeing the chat box  Wink

website can't come soon enough , been waiting to have at it (marketing that is).

Thankfully almost there  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We just sold out the first 500 LeagueCoin that bought via Paypal!

Will the ability to buy LOL with paypal affect the value on the exchanges negatively ? seeing as the demand wont be reflected on any exchanges..

The price when users purchase LOL via Paypal will always be higher than current market price in order to cover fees, and in case fraud lost.
this is great
prevents nubs dumping
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Will the ability to buy LOL with paypal affect the value on the exchanges negatively ? seeing as the demand wont be reflected on any exchanges..

The price when users purchase LOL via Paypal will always be higher than current market price in order to cover fees, and in case fraud lost.
Activity: 4
Very nice!what about price for sell that?

It should have cost $28.00 USD according to the LeagueCoin website.

Prices are currently:

100 LOL $6.00 USD
300 LOL $17.00 USD
500 LOL $28.00 USD

edit: just did the math on the 500 LOL, looks like about $5 profit in that right now (cheapest sell on Bittrex right now is for 512 LOL @ 0.00007195), so it seems like a fair markup to me for the convenience, not to mention there will be some kind of PayPal fee coming out of the payment.

Activity: 38
Merit: 14
Very nice!what about price for sell that?
Activity: 180
I am in I bought feww thousans of coins yesterday,
 I love lol and I do think it's really good idea, + the coin is stilll undervalued.
The good thing to spread the coin should be to tip everybody after a game with like 1 coin.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Its a premium price to if you just exchanged fiat for btc then btc to lol so you pay a premium for ease so if anything it should affect the exchange positively!
Activity: 76

Unless the Dev is using one of the exchanges APIs in the back end to make the purchase. In which case, do you mind telling us which exchange is being used? Smiley
Activity: 22

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Congratulations dev's!  Cheesy This is a huge milestone for LeagueCoin.  Grin

+1

Activity: 76

Congratulations dev's!  Cheesy This is a huge milestone for LeagueCoin.  Grin
Activity: 70
SECOND PAGE OF BITTREX NOW gaining Volume   Shocked
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
devs and community members seem to be active that's a good sign. I'm gonna start buying some leaguecoin
Activity: 63
So I was approached to do a LeagueCoin article :

Here you go

Let me know your thoughts Smiley

Looks great, thanks!

Now everyone donate this man some coins for taking the time to do a very in depth article about LeagueCoin! Anyone willing to match or beat my 500 LOL donation? Tongue

Donation address, djebunt?

It's at the bottom of the article.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Here you go

Looks great, thanks!

Now everyone donate this man some coins for taking the time to do a very in depth article about LeagueCoin! Anyone willing to match or beat my 500 LOL donation? Tongue

Donation address, djebunt?
im predicting in a week we shall permanently break 10k. Right now barely anyone knows the existence of leaguecoin.
Activity: 63

Here you go

Looks great, thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Here you go

Pages:
Jump to: