Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 45. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
crypto is pure madness
it could rlly skyrocket
but just because ITS FUCKING MADNESS here

if you set up a exchange for skins someone else will do it with bitcoin -.-''
but potcoins has also succsess

just magic crypto
Activity: 322
most lol players are under 15
and u want them to buy btc to convert them into leaguecoins
reminds me of petcoin - the coin for petstores
roflcopter

You probably should do some research before posting so you don't look like an idiot...

http://www.destructoid.com/league-of-legends-has-32-million-monthly-active-players-236618.phtml

85% are between 16-30...

Guess to you... "most" is 15%?  LOL indeed...

you know this coin is going to explode, FUD is arriving. people want to get in cheap. but only way is up guys, once VRC cools off, profit is heading our way. get ready for a crazy rise.

Not ready yet... still accumulating more... Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
roflcopter

You probably should do some research before posting so you don't look like an idiot...

http://www.destructoid.com/league-of-legends-has-32-million-monthly-active-players-236618.phtml

85% are between 16-30...

you know this coin is going to explode, FUD is arriving. people want to get in cheap. but only way is up guys, once VRC cools off, profit is heading our way. get ready for a crazy rise.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Isn't there a big announcement coming soon?or is it a it the logo ?
roflcopter

85% are between 16-30...

roflcopter
This coin just looks better and better!  Glad I am on board in this ride... UP!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
il post the coin design in 24hrs and community can vote for any changes to develop it.

Awesome Smiley
how much do you think the skins will be will they be based off the current price of the exchange? compared to lets say http://aceskins.net/

It will be some discounts for first couple weeks, I can't tell the exact price for items because you know the price could be doubled in couple hours.
im new here and im to lazy to read the whole think , just reply with yes/no/unkown  thanks !

1) has LOL dev contacts to the real LOL-developer team ( of the game ...) ?

i do not know
2) my lol playing friend says there is no possibility to transfere items in the game -> an items exchange is impossible. is he right?
at the moment the digital marketplace has not yet been fully developed, the tip bot has been accepted by RIOT GAMES

edit* okay i ve read the announcement haha

its like potcoin
u could do everything with bitcoin
is the name enough ?
i dont know

im new here and im to lazy to read the whole think , just reply with yes/no/unkown  thanks !

i do not know
2) my lol playing friend says there is no possibility to transfere items in the game -> an items exchange is impossible. is he right?
at the moment the digital marketplace has not yet been fully developed, the tip bot has been accepted by RIOT GAMES

The shop will mostly sell skins, which can be redeemed by code.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
il post the coin design in 24hrs and community can vote for any changes to develop it.

Awesome Smiley
how much do you think the skins will be will they be based off the current price of the exchange? compared to lets say http://aceskins.net/

Awesome Smiley

i do not know

its like potcoin
is the name enough ?
i dont know

i do not know

RIOT is so hard and lawyer-ed up I see the devs and website getting sued to into oblivion.  They don't even let their LCS casters get interviewed.  You think they are going to let this pass?  Good luck hahah.

currently the tip bot has been approved, if they didn't want it they could have refused
to hot for me too
ive they would be in contact with the lol dev team this would be a huge winner
but without ...
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
RIOT is so hard and lawyer-ed up I see the devs and website getting sued to into oblivion.  They don't even let their LCS casters get interviewed.  You think they are going to let this pass?  Good luck hahah.

its like potcoin
is the name enough ?
i dont know
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US

LeagueCoin NOMP Pool

http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/getting_started

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3145

URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3144

URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3141

Username: your LeagueCoin wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3144 -u your LeagueCoin wallet address -p anything

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3144 -u your LeagueCoin wallet address -p anything

You can check the total blocks found at http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/tbs under the LeagueCoin Total Blocks column and the block confirmed under the LeagueCoin Confirmed column
Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 50 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 1LOL
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
this feels like the beginning of XC coin all over again but better! buying a few hundred more!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I wanted to start mining LOL but with 20mh/s do think its still profitable?
You ll be better off buying LOL than mining now i think, check difficulty, exchange rates and do your calculations  Wink
Thx!
Pages:
Jump to: